Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 24. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
I believe that  Crypto and it`s technology as a decentralised payment solution has bright future but it will be a long run  with many ups and downs. Only the best coins and ideas will progress and survive. Our task is to find them.
Activity: 86
Crypto is based on new technologies. And new technologies by definition should have a bright future. Even if governments greatly interfere, progress can not be stopped
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Some people do not have the knowledge of crypto. Some people do not have crypto due to lack of technology, people will believe in the future and the crypto will be the only rule in the whole world.
Activity: 122
Yes, Of cause I do believe in the bright future of Crypto. I know this market value is not for a long time. It will become more profitable very soon.
Activity: 119
Of course people believe and I believe. Do you think SEC would start working on the cryptocurrency if it was just a bubble? Too many countries impement blockchain technologies in the economy
Activity: 71
Yes, it is still possible to believe in it, because this is a really volatile business, it can go up and down on an instant, so it is possible to look at it both as a success or a failure, depends on a lot of factors.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I am fully confident that the crypto currency has a bright future. However, the development of the Crypto-currency in the future and the rise in prices for Crypto-currency in the future, these are slightly different concepts. However, if we consider the situation with prices, then unambiguously bitcoin and other crypto currency will soon rise in price. Bitcoin almost every year at the beginning of the year falls in price and rises at the end of the year. So you need to have patience and a bright future will come.
Activity: 67
I think this current course is a gift for holders, you need to buy right now, I'm sure soon another big takeoff will begin, only stupid people are now panicking everything
Activity: 434
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
my opinion is that you need to invest now! the market is at the bottom and time to pick up the coins, I think that in the 4th quarter of 2018 will be even more boom than in 2017. whales rest but come back soon)))
Activity: 118
The price last week has been greatly reduced but this week has gone up slowly, and I'm sure the next few months crypto will be bright, and I think you're just pessimistic about last week when crypto is down, and I think you can still invest because it is not too late for those who want to invest and I recommend you should never hesitate to invest because if you are in doubt then you will only get minimal results...

I do believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency even the current status of the price . I know that thisnis only temporary as the price is volatile. And this the right opportunity to those who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Take advantage on it then hold it until the time come that the price rise again.
Activity: 56
do not worry, the market will soon return to normal, I think by the end of the year, there will be a good growth, now is the time to buy more
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Idk what crypto will be bright or not in future. But, i still follow it
Sometime when crypto isn't profitable anymore, I'll leave it. Make it simple
Activity: 266

in cryptography a very promising and successful future, I very much hope for it
Activity: 168
Yes, cryptocurrencies are already changing the world. There are more people in the world who are pouring into the world of cryptocurrencies. This is a very great industry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes i still believe in the future of the crypto that in the future it can recover and may attract more investors it's price will be high again.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency, and I think that after the fall of the market, all well be normal
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Yes definitely and indeed I still believe in cryptocurrencies and I do believe that their is a big possibility of cryptocurrencies to have a brighter future. Yes that is true that after the last year's green period it fall down this year but I definitely assure you that it will be going to its green period once again now that the 3rd and 4th period are approaching which are the green period for all the coins and in the crypto world.
Activity: 308
Yes, of course, I believe in it. Just a temporary subsidence of the market. It is necessary that cryptomarket itself began to produce growth. Not at the expense of investment, but would start generating profits. So far, only exchanges do this, but I believe that many projects will support them in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Yeah, as it is so unpredictable the outcome of different crypto currencies. I believe that some coins have a bright future and definitely can give a great amount of value to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Also, it depends on our fortune which can be lucky enough or not.
Activity: 26
 I really cant imagine that this strong crypto community will be gone. Although there are a lot of negative feed back against it, but crypto remains as it is tight now. Crypto world are everyones hope.
Pages:
Jump to: