Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 25. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Don't be too anxious, the cryptocurrency market will not disappear within 2 years, there are still a lot of whales and investors in the market, and the huge amount of money will not disappear in just one year! And now the blockchain is being actively applied, which is very good news for cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
Yes Sure i Believe
But there is a lot of weak hands in this investment they must be out to be a true investment Smiley
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Of course I do. After the December pump people are just now starting to focus on the technology itself instead on pumping every coin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Yeah I think so. It's pretty certain that blockchain atleast will have a big future, hopefully crypto is a part of that too.
Activity: 98
No matter what happens now,I still believe in the bright future of Crypto,things are changing and I hope that things will change for the better.
Merit: 1
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
now there's a wave of modifications inside the law of many countries associated with the decision of the cryptocurrency. from the news, the expenses of the nearest to them will develop, and if modifications inside the legislation nevertheless occur, then in reality the growth may be pretty lengthy.
Activity: 120
Yes, of course, can accept that Crypto is a very bright future. Crypto has the much-needed technology many people for today and the future. They hope that Crypto can take them to have a better life with a lot of profit results.
Activity: 101
I still believe crypto still have a bright future. I think now the condition is normal and is usually to up and down. So don't panic and try to still believe
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Yeah so many new investors who bought last December 2017 where price is at its peak maybe some have sold already for a loss and this create traumatic experience to those who invest and just newbie in crypto trading.
Activity: 132
I think that the investment in this market is correct. Because it is better to trade on an increasing trend, and now it is better to buy for several years from now on, if you certainly believe in a crypto currency
Activity: 53
Yes, i strongly believe that cyrpto will be successful. If we experience a red market today i am certain that it will also have green market. This is just a matter of believing,supporting and holding our coins for a while and soonest we will harvest our profit on it.
Activity: 108

situations like this are perfectly normal, in investment rising and falling prices are common and that's normal. So do not be frightened and worried, because everything will return to normal and the price of coins will rise again as soon as possible.
Activity: 658
My advice keeps the spirit even though you feel and that you see the current market conditions. Everything will change and you can still invest in crypto. Maybe next year you will be happy to invest in crypto even though you are not a trader.
Activity: 224
yes! off course no matter what happen in our recent crypto world today.. I still believe there is a better future ahead, its always like these..so low and the value almost crushing, disappointing, there will come a time that it will increase, just be willingly, and patiently waiting... our time to profit will come.

Of course, there is always demand for the potential coin because they are actively developing the project. It means they need to take their company to the next level in order to improve the technology. There is bright future for the cryptocurrency and still, governments are supporting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
through their business requests that can create and help you to investors who are quite profitable in this business and I still believe in the brighter future of cryptocurrency
It is all depend on the key of the market and that is investors, if there are no investor  the market will ruin in no time, but unfortunately  there are millions of investors and daily increasing their number, so you can say future of crypto will never be in danger it will brighter and brighter with the times to come.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
yes! off course no matter what happen in our recent crypto world today.. I still believe there is a better future ahead, its always like these..so low and the value almost crushing, disappointing, there will come a time that it will increase, just be willingly, and patiently waiting... our time to profit will come.
Activity: 93
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
The price last week has been greatly reduced but this week has gone up slowly, and I'm sure the next few months crypto will be bright, and I think you're just pessimistic about last week when crypto is down, and I think you can still invest because it is not too late for those who want to invest and I recommend you should never hesitate to invest because if you are in doubt then you will only get minimal results...

I have to believe that the cryptocurrency market will sti thrive in the future. After all, I have invested a good amount of money in here and it is because I see good potential for growth. Considering how useful it can be for the public, it can be considered as a threat as well to the banks.
Activity: 140
Yes indeed. Crypto will have a bright future. More people will know about it and many investors will come.It can be the business by many people someday.
Activity: 69
I think its yes, because crypto currwncy is continue to become more popular today and there are many investor that believe on the bright future of crypto currency, aside from many stores who accept crypto currency there is also a country that newly accepted it already.
Pages:
Jump to: