Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 27. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Yes of course you can still invest you just need to choose a good currency that will make your investments grow like other people did to their investments. And while some crypto are in the state of being in a low value in the market you have a big chance to get more profit when you invest now before it started to increase this coming weeks or months just like what I did to my money I invested it in my trusted currency.
Activity: 100
I believe in a good future and I continue to invest my money in the cryptocurrency. I think in a year the situation will change for the better
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Now there is a wave of changes in the legislation of many countries associated with the resolution of the cryptocurrency. from the news, the prices of the nearest to them will grow, and if changes in the legislation still occur, then surely the growth will be quite long.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
It relies upon in what angle you are searching for. I don't have faith in a large portion of the cryptos. There are most extreme 10 coins we need and they offer important utility. Then again, I accept there will be another open door for us to pick up cash. We are in the market cycle that best case scenario. In the event that we can sit tight for the buyer advertise, we can gain a considerable measure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
I believe that sooner or later, market will rise and back to its normal situation again, I am confident with it.  One more thing I can be sure is cryptocurrency is going to be our future, probably not all the coins we’ve seen now  but it surely going to be cryptocurrency.  Yes I think we can have a bright future if we be able to stick with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Of course, I still believe that bitcoin will still be able to gain world recognition and will be able to express very strongly its position in society as a new financial system when the money is limited.
Activity: 76
Yes, i do still believe in the bright future of Crypto. Though no one can predict what will happen in future but I'm pretty confident that crypto will rise again and at this moment the market was quite good don't be panic just need to keep patience.
Activity: 88
I do believe in the cryptocurrency. This thing is a great product of this technology era. We can see the present and future of the crypto for better utility and investment.
Activity: 103
We all are shocked as we have seen a large crypto falling last time.And till now markets are in a bad situation. So it will be worth to invest now and buy coins now and sell them once market goes high. I believe since this is a crypto world,ups and downs are obvious here.You wont get what you want everytime.You have to catch up with the situation.I Will still wait for the perfect time And yes I think you can have a bright future if you be able to stick with crypto.
Activity: 86
I still believe in the bright future of crypto,soon or later we will see a new sunshine in this market so volatile,so at moment we have to stay calm and confident.
There will be a big up.Keep strong!
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
In the coming years, the crypto currency market will be very popular for investment. There still it is possible to have time to earn good money. I think the time for crypto currency is just beginning.
Activity: 171
You can invest by following certain rules. The first is not to invest more than what you can afford to lose. And the second-invest for at least 5 years.
Activity: 112
In the market, crypto currency has always been ups and downs. And this is a normal situation. Stay patient and don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 406
The author of the topic, like many joined the crypto currency on the Haip, and now it seems to all that we are falling so far as we should not have fallen, but I will tell you so, the market that we saw at the end of 2017 will not happen again, no matter how sad it is sounded but it is so. I do not say that we will not be able to earn with you in the near future, but it will not be possible to do this as easily as a year ago, more and more regulators are looking toward cryptocurrencies, which means that there will not be any more growth in all coins, in the next 5-10 years we will see hundreds of thousands of different coins with you, but only a few dozen of them will remain in our lives and Bitcoin will definitely be among the coins!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Even though the market is still not showing much good signs, I believe that sooner or at the end of the year, the market will start to stabilize and increase in value once again.

I suppose that those people, who do not believe in the future of the cryptocurrency, have already left the market and this forum. Yes, I am sure that very soon we will use the crypto everywhere, and nobody will ban it.
Activity: 33
Yes, I still believe that the market will grow in the future.e perhaps the recession will be delayed more than before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
All people are moving into a new framework, into new projects and into the future, that's why the percentage of people who invest in new projects is growing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I believe in a bright future of Cryptoworld, I believe that the Crypto market will become the most stable market, because blockchain technology is increasingly being used very useful and practical in human life.
Activity: 98
Even though the market is still not showing much good signs, I believe that sooner or at the end of the year, the market will start to stabilize and increase in value once again.
Activity: 1022
as more with the use on daily casuals with the business of online, token payment to returns as less on increments that users of token to collects of transmission with the little amount as the chance on trader to gains on exchange as referring use with offers as selling of works of returns of the menage as complying with plan of business.

Pages:
Jump to: