Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 28. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
Yes, I still believe in the bright future of crypto, Because the crypto industry giving amazing results in last 4-5 years to its holders. I think ups and downs are the part of this market. Day by day new investors enters the crypto market and the crypto industry growing very fast. So my belief in future of the crypto industry is very bright.
Activity: 196
Yes I believe there will be a time that we will all smile again. The market is so unpredictable this day no one know how the market will look in the next few hours. But I know the bullish will comeback
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think every person who has capital in the Crypto currency is positive about his future. Therefore, of course, I think there will be a rapid rise in prices for tokens
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain comapny are still in an early stage in terms of adoption and development, but one thing I can be sure is cryptocurrency is going to be our future, probably not all the coins we’ve seen now (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, …) but it surely going to be cryptocurrency.
Activity: 77
This year 2018 has particularly been turbulent for crypto-lovers.Everyone started high spirited,then the market crashed with warning and a lot of persons who bought the highs were trapped and ended up losing cash or time
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
Crypto future is bright not going down but takes time to recover.I can suggest you some digital assets (coins) on which you can start doing some research and study their websites. Only invest if you feel that these projects have potential.

5 Digital Assets that have good future :

DGB, SC, BCN, XRP, XLM.
Activity: 70
I still believe in the bright future of the crypto currency world. I believe that the crypto  currency should replace the legal currency.
Activity: 126
Very often this question comes up and reading people's answers one can conclude that people still believe that the crypto currency will have a wonderful future, I also think so, but still I doubt a little how long this future will last.
Activity: 83
One shouldn't look at the present fall of cryptocurrency, truly there's a pump last year December which make many people have interest to invest in crypto, but I believe in the future of crypto and I hope it will do better this year December. Cryptos has a very bright future.
Activity: 420
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-classic-price-defies-bear-market-in-single-day-rally/amp/

I still believe for the future of cryptocurrencies.  A Very optimistic News that etherium is just doing great as the price increases to the market. Investing to cryptocurrencies is still great, if you know How to run for it. You can earn more profits when you buy more crypto when the price is Very low.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
Trust is something that is not easy to earn but this is a different case. I think if we don't believe in crypto then we won't be patient enough to hold coins. So I think believing in the future of crypto is less stressful but you also have to spare some money for yourself and not fully surrender yourself to crypto.
Activity: 151
I am confident of a bright crypto future because crypto provides many benefits to its users. crypto provides a lot of convenience to get the benefits in it. crypto is a means for us to learn in many ways, the future of crypto is very reliable for its users.
Activity: 294
As long as people continue to support crypto it will bring bright future to the people who are engage with it. Fluctuation of the price is normal with crypto and always believe that it will back to track and bring good news to those who patiently hold and wait for the perfect timing.
Activity: 362
Yes i really believe on the the future of crypto and hoping that we could reach 2 Trillion marketcap this year as the technology uprisen, People will not ignore cryptocurrency nor adopt it coz they will need it in the future. Our future of mankind will have an amazing things going on in our real life so better get in touch- buy now and hodl for the longest time.
Activity: 57
Cryptocurrency is generally still at infancy and has made a lot of impact and millionaires already.I think eveb brighter days are coming with the launch of some amazing projects.(Yes there are also scamy ones)
Activity: 91
Certainly, I don't believe cryptocurrency is all about social media hype. It is genuine a technology that many can benefit from. We are still waiting for it to mature and set a standard so we can utilise them in real life instead of using them purely for investments.
Activity: 83
It is okay to be afraid of whats happening to the market lately. I would be l lying if I say that I am not scared to. The thing is, things like these have happened before and it is quite normal. There has been many issues correspond with bitcoin or altcoins but inspite of the problems encountered, it will never affect me in this kind of work. I see crypto as one of my basic needs so it is not the end for me to give up everything with it

Yes, for me crypto has a brighter future, it gives hope to those who believe on it, it is true that the market now is in its lowest state, but it is not like that forever, it will soon be back to its state, the crypto is still breathing , Im one of those people who'sin to this industry, crypto can help the global economy to the future, I worry nothing because those news about crypto has no solid proof that crypto will not survive this year.
Activity: 124
It seems to be a lot of pros and cons to discussing things with a topic like this. where the transaction out inclusion we cannot see his physical. for those who understand true cryptocurrency, they will remain optimistic for the future and the existence of crypto, and apply otherwise. Although I am new to crypto in the year 2018, I believe cryptocurrency will be getting bigger and well known, trusted.
Activity: 113
It is okay to be afraid of whats happening to the market lately. I would be l lying if I say that I am not scared to. The thing is, things like these have happened before and it is quite normal. There has been many issues correspond with bitcoin or altcoins but inspite of the problems encountered, it will never affect me in this kind of work. I see crypto as one of my basic needs so it is not the end for me to give up everything with it
Activity: 228
 I believe in the Bright future of bitcoin, I know it will have a better future, it shows a huge potential that it will last long, and I've seen a lot of changes with a lot of people who are doing this kind of job. very excellent! though there's a lot of negative feedback with Crypto this days but that's not a reason not to be positive with this kind of stuff. This is only my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: