Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 29. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Everyone who did not believe on cryptocurrency before are already regretting today because they already saw how the price of cryptocurrency improve through the years so keep on holding your coin because bitcoins will be always growing due to the demand in the market.
Activity: 98
Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I think that the situation will change after a few years. It is too early to talk about changing the pricing policy in the crypto currency. Indeed, recently there was only talk about the huge profits of bitcoin holders. Now there is a time when everything rolls back, to some extent.
Activity: 97
Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators. But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
Activity: 70
I can only advise you, First, you need to know that the price of crypto is always fluctuating, you should know it from the beginning.
Second, avoid excessive panic and try too not often see the market. Third, stay patient until you get a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

You can still invest in crypto and I urge you to do so. This keeps the market alfoat and keeps investors' hopes alive. The market will go green again eventually. It's supposed to recover anytime soon this year since it always happens after a long red market period.
Activity: 378
Smart people know that there are still many opportunities for cryptocurrency. The big drop is to release the bubble. Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future. You may not want to believe it, but it is a fact.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Yes, I still have a very convincing believe in the future of cryptocurrency that it will become accepted globally and will be used in exchange for transactions. Although the market price of crypto is low for now and nobody knows when it will rise again, I still think it is a very good time to invest in desired coin or projects that you are sure about so that when the market recover and the price of coin increase, you can make profit when you sell because you will sell at a higher price.
Activity: 198

yes you can still invest in crypto. The value might be low. But you can still invest it. Youve said youre a holder. So you have a patience to wait, thats a good attitude. Even though youre have to invest high but you can wait until its getting very high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
changes in the market certainly will. soon it may be bad changes but in the long run cryptocurrency will rise in price because after the adoption of all laws will survive only large coins and all investments will be directed to them

You are right, will rise in price. Capitalization of the market is very small in comparison with the traditional "traditional markets" (let's call them so). And as soon as it becomes more or less clear with regulation, big money will come to this market.

in addition, the technology will remain in any case, even if the whole market goes to hell
Activity: 97
I definitely believe in the future of crypto simply because the tech is there behind it plus it's gaining more and more media attention while bad in a lot of cases it can still be a good thing.  It's just an evolution that were are already on board with we are just waiting for everyone else to get on board with.
Activity: 238
You can invest in crypto)) nor any global changes will not. A sharp spike last year was caused by the huge interest in the crypto industry but now everything has calmed down and the market starts vosstanavlivaetsya after the winter fever. Coins will continue to grow but not at the same pace as last year
Activity: 90
changes in the market certainly will. soon it may be bad changes but in the long run cryptocurrency will rise in price because after the adoption of all laws will survive only large coins and all investments will be directed to them
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1

Its a great advantage to Invest on cryptos, once It was struggle In dropped Its market, especially In bitcoin, since you're using long-term period. Just hold your bitcoin funds mates because It will go back Its usual big value, once  It will In demand.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Yes I do, as long as there is bitcoin and has active society of bitcoin, crypto is always there giving us earnings and help us fill up our financial needs. I am an active member here doing some tasks in campaigns and other business with bitcoins and I am very much believing of the brighter future that bitcoin  can give to me because the community that it belongs are very active and still kicking every now and then.

Yes, I do believe in crypto specifically bitcoin. I do believe that I have a future in this cryptocurrency. By partricipating only in their bounty you can have an earnings, and more if you put an investments.
Activity: 159
I strongly believe that the future of cryptocurrency is also very bright in the future, so we are confident that future crypto development will be brighter than it is now.
Activity: 434
Yes, I still believe in the Crypto market and today I still decide to hold onto my alcohols until the market grows again. So I still believe in the Crypto market.
Activity: 420
Crypto is a relatively new market and has great potential for growth. Everything has to have stages of it. In the past, forex or stock is like this. Now it's going down the downtrend cycle. In my view, the next 1-2 years crypto will grow very strong.
I also hope so because I'm holding a lot of crypto . Grin Grin
Activity: 434
I think we are building a pretty good back draft for the future of cryptocurrencies. No more news have come out by anyone banning or anything, just regulations.
Activity: 196
Yes I still believe crypto for the future, the market conditions are up and down in terms of cryptocurrency is a common thing, as long as we are good at reading the market situation is good, if we want to seriously invest in crypto then we can get more results
Pages:
Jump to: