Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 31. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I believe that the future of crypto will be brighter today, because krypto is also the most popular, and the price is now also starting to return well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
I am one of those people whoa re still and will still believe in the crypto. I'm sure that the development of cryptocurrency is starting now. Even there are so many scams and failed coins on the market, I can make the experience and strategy from it. There are still growing things that lead the crypto still has the brighter future. I myself believe that crypto will not end easily because it has been spreading around the world. there will be many more coins that are profitable for the people in the crypto world.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
I never stopped believing in crypto , I'm sure that such a fall in the market as it is now a temporary phenomenon
Activity: 140
The price last week has been greatly reduced but this week has gone up slowly, and I'm sure the next few months crypto will be bright, and I think you're just pessimistic about last week when crypto is down, and I think you can still invest because it is not too late for those who want to invest and I recommend you should never hesitate to invest because if you are in doubt then you will only get minimal results...

Yes, I believe that Crypto is the new future of currency. So don't afraid to invest that's how investment always be it accompanied with risk. Last few weeks Crypto market is going down but now its started to go up again. That's normal and I think it will always find ways to stay strong.
Activity: 146
I still believe that the future of cryptocurrency will be bright. because this is the beginning of the development and will definitely be much better in the future. I am sure cryptocurrency will be useful all over the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Crypto still has a long journey and even what will happen in the future will be crypto can be more than what is happening at the moment. many countries are starting to try removing the crypto from their own countries and even some transactions have allowed for their payment as a tool of crypto. This will certainly make crypto can be accepted by many circles which certainly also will raise the value of crypto.
Activity: 191
I still believe in them and I have faith that crypto will be leading all financial technology in the future because this is all what we need in the future, no more banks and all are digital.
Activity: 86
I don't think you need to be afraid. Although the market has recently fallen, I think this is normal. You should understand that this is an investment market. The token we hold is a financial product, not a household product! The coexistence of the interests and risks of financial products! If you think the risk is too great, then giving up is a good choice!
Activity: 84
I still believe in the bright future of crypto because they have future they are promising in future, all the country are using crypto coins and the growth are very significant, and also they will rule and lead technology.

Yes I still believe in the bright future of the crypto market. Last few weeks crypto currency was down  and I think its a good sign that it will climb back in the market very soon. In fact this past few days and till now, crypto starting to rise again in the market, it getting green days. Good day.
Activity: 182
Outside of marketcap, the whole industry still looks pretty bright, right?
Blockchain technology seems like really usefull thing, that can be used in many industries. But I dont believe in crypto inside the market, market is overloaded
I do not see for Ethereum to be a better coin than Bitcoin. because indeed for the development of Ethereum is not as big and as good as Bitcoin. so it will be great for the future. so good for the future and become a distinct advantage by having developments with Bitcoin.
Activity: 57
I still believe in the bright future of crypto because they have future they are promising in future, all the country are using crypto coins and the growth are very significant, and also they will rule and lead technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
near 80% of good assets were enormously pumped in the 10 year period on the stock. crypto is a newborn product, and it is good, that`s why buy everything now!
Activity: 210
I do believe crypto future is promising in fture all the country widely accept crypto coin. so i am vey much positive about it .
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
There are several reasons why the crypto market has been down- correction, regulations, hacks like Mt Gox, fud, etc. I believe the crypto currency has a bright future ahead. Crypto is still in its infancy and has gone through several corrections already, which is healthy. Not all coins and tokens will survive, but the market as a whole will thrive. There are still uncertainties. However, the blockchain ecosystems cannot be ignored or discredited (no matter how much Warren Buffett or banks want to do so). Crypto is the future. Major bull runs will happen. Maybe this year or maybe next, nobody knows for sure, but they are coming!
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
If bitcoin will have a capitalization, like gold, then it will cost about 300,000 dollars.
The fundamental basis of Bitcoin's value has always been provided only by ordinary people, providing it with a rigid foundation at a certain level - today it is about $ 6,000
Activity: 84
The global Topic on crypto can be seen everywhere. the growing acceptance is increasingly high. Once the issues on Regulation on Crypto is address its a free market for Crypto. Base on the market preview there was a Market Slump but hold on to it for later gains.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Ofcourse yes, during this kind of situation, doubting about the market won't help. Cryptocurrency is volatile and is actually changing day by day and we can't do anything about it but to have patience and just monitor the prices until the market recovers again. Let's just be positive.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
I am believe in their bright future and they are far more bigger than we expected. They will rule and lead technology, most of peoples are using them and the growth are very significant.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
yes I still believe, because I think the longer it will be more people who start investing in crypto, so it can make in the bright future of crypto.
Activity: 125
Cryptocurrency changed everything on this world and the difference with a huge different as it is decentralized and cannot be handle by government. That's why it is good for holding for a long period and the price might change in the future and this will help a lot of people.
Pages:
Jump to: