Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 32. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Yes I believe it and that is my faith, crypto is a long time investment then crypto currency has a bright future because I think this can be the only means of exchanging money between each other while banks will  has less advantages
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I don't doubt any second that crypto is the right way. I'm sorry that I don't live without fiat now. But those technology and ideas changed world already. And no concerns that it will continue. Bright or fog it's not important. But it will be
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
I do believe that crypto has a brighter future ahead especially in now adays that almost all people want to take full control of their own money without any third party like banks and government. The idea of cryptocurrency is remarkably outstanding ang you can gain so much profit if you know ho to understand the market.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
You should not worry because the cryptocurrency market and the price of coins will recover. This sphere is just beginning its development and its potential is limitless. I agree with those who compare the blockchain with the invention of the Internet, because in the future this technology will spread around the world and cryptocurrencies will be used in all spheres of life.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Compared on how it all started we are still in good shape. Jist because you lost money with your investment means that it is the end. That is how cryptocurrency work it is not all big profit and becoming rich overnight. Even if things have become bad these past few days I still believe in cryptocurrency and I won't stop buying.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

The crypto is a good one every year,
I think it's pretty good to release this price in the future as well as many losers in crypto and many people here.

we just need to study the crypto so we can earn a great deal here in the forum.
Activity: 140
Yes,Crypto is like the internet. You need to be patient when it glows.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Yeah sure, I believe in the bight future of cryptos and that's the reason why i am in crypto space, I believe in the near future, the crypto space will go main stream and it will be adopted
Activity: 476
Absolutely! Yes there are shitcoins all over the market. But there are also a lot of successful projects which contributes to the improvement of crypto. And there are even more companies coming out offering legit projects that people can use within the crypto system. So I am optimistic not only about the future of crypto, but also of all the crypto users.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I really do not think that you should be asking people here for financial advice because a lot of people here does not know your lifestyle or status. I believe that you should do what you can see is right and can be supported by your income. Cryptos are good investments if you do it right, but at the same time can also be the reason to get you buried in debt or problems if you do it wrong. Think wisely.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
The market has been like that since the start of  cryptocurrency trading. Do you expect the market to always rise all the time? If that happens, no one will run into a lost and people would have gained all the time. but that is not normal. Someone must always lose for someone to gain.
Activity: 141
I do believe that crypto will bring us into a bright future even now that the market price has dropped dramatically, it's given that the unstable price is common in the crypto world, but if we see there are so many projects I think to bankrupt will be so thin or almost nothing besides some countries have already taken a legalize for this bitcoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I believe in the future of crypto. This is the new technology that will open up the bright future for asset trading. Being able to trade both crypto and crypto futures on the blockchain is creating more opportunities for risk management and more transactions each passing day.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I still believe in the bright future of crypto this is because today many countries are already legalizing bitcoin and exchanges so I'm sure that someday will be more popular.
Activity: 140
Yes I strongly believe in crypto currency, the space is still in it's early development and given it time like in five years time to come the space will be so matured and the people who invested in the early days will have huge benefit.
Activity: 153
Yes, i strongly believe that cyrpto will be successful. If we experience a red market today i am certain that it will also have green market. This is just a matter of believing,supporting and holding our coins for a while and soonest we will harvest our profit on it.
Activity: 192
I believe in crypto as long as there are people who still want to invest in crypto. Crypto will not die if not ignored. Now I see more and more growing new inverstor to invest on crypto. There is a purpose to seek profit and some are just trying out of curiosity with this crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
.I believe many of us still believing the bright future of crypto and I think theres so many investor want to invest in this business as we look as for now cryptocurrency still in going in a higher outcome.

As long as there is cryptocurrency its very impossible for them to get vanished because as of this time crypto is one of the basis that most of the investors invested a big amount of money.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yes of course I believe that the cryptos in the crypto market will have their better and bright future even though they are now in bad condition I believe that the moment will come and they will pump their selves at their best value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508

We still have to see the stock boom, which can give the market a capitalization of $ 20 trillion. The entrance to the market of large players is based on several things: the regulatory framework and the storage solution. And I am convinced that by the end of the year we will have both ingredients.
Pages:
Jump to: