Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 35. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
yes i still believe that crypto will gives a bright future. all crypto has good potential. even the price are falling still not losing hope and patience to wait until the market price will recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is a revolutional system and we are witnesses of the crypto revolution.

You should know that, we are investing in a future technology. We have to research high technology project and building to the future with blockchain. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular in the upcoming years in my opinion. So i truly believe, crypto world have a bright future.

I also believe that crypto can give us a brighter future, I can say this because I know a person who uses crypto since it started in 2009, now that crypto became more popular and the price become more bigger, his earnings also grow and he has bought many properties already using his income from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I still believe in the bright future of crypto even if many are predicting that It would soon disappear. We already know the many benefits of crypto in our lives. We only need to educate those individuals who don't have enough knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
of course. This is inevitable. Just as people used fixed-line phones to use wireless phones, the progress of history cannot be stopped. Digitization is the next historical trend and cannot be stopped once it begins.
Activity: 238
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Why not? we are even still at the bottom. From the user data of the wallet, we have little idea that the crypto community is currently still very small compared to the population. So I think in the future, crypto still has a big way to grow much bigger.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I recommend you should continue your patronage in crypto as cryptocurrency is a manifestation of technological growth. It uses blockchain technology and is continuing to improve as the year passes by. It may be a hard time for you because you are afraid if the downfall of crypto price will continue but remember this. In stock market, it is advisable to buy or invest when the price is low and then wait then sell if the price is high.
Activity: 103
I still believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future, they are the future, we just got in early is all. There is no way that anyone who truly understands what cryptocurrencies mean would not believe in its future. The future is very bright for our cryptos and it might take a while but the rest of the world will soon catch up
Activity: 252
I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency. and I think that after the fall of the market, we will see how the market will grow again.
Activity: 512
Of course , I still believe in Crypto and the technology .  The market will recover and there will be nice profits in the future. Some of the coins will not survive and this is natural selection as the market is overloaded with many useless coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
market changes that we can not know by looking at it. because the market is always changing every time we just have to support, wait, and believe that the market will return to normal.
Activity: 133
I believe that this year will be negative for cryptocurrencies. But I believe that in 2019 the situation will change. Some say bitcoin will cost $ 40,000, but I don't think that's real any time soon. In any case, I believe in cryptocurrencies and believe that everything will change for the better.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
i have really no doubt. blockchan technology will be much more popular in upcoming years and the crypto projects that can survive during this a few years will be really huge. And the ones that can choose the correct projects will be rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Of course crypto still has a very bright future, the fact that the crypto market is struggling is not reason enough to dismiss the whole technology's chances of survival. Crypto at some point will revolutionize the fin tech sector, its just a ,matter of time till it realizes its full potential but so long as the future is concerned, the crypto's future is brighter than ever
Activity: 454
I have never at once doubted the good future of crypto. Though obviously the market situation now is highly displeasing, but still I am sure everything will be alright in crypto. All we just have to do is to keep hope alive. Let us keep investing and holding patiently our coins. Very soon from now, we will all have cause to smile because we shall surely have greater profit. I believe there is a bright future with crypto.

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
The future of cryptocurrency is very optimistic. Last year, the industry was pumped up with money. Now this money is taken from the weak. Then again there will be growth
Activity: 98
I think so. He has a good future ahead of him. It's coming. We can now see the development in the industry. And increase income for everyone who is involved
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
Cryptocurrency is a revolutional system and we are witnesses of the crypto revolution.

You should know that, we are investing in a future technology. We have to research high technology project and building to the future with blockchain. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular in the upcoming years in my opinion. So i truly believe, crypto world have a bright future.

Activity: 110
If you do not believe in the bright future of the crypto currency, then it's logical not to invest your money. I invest, because I hope for the best. It is difficult to say confidently what will happen in the future. But I think everything will be wonderful.
Activity: 140
I believe that the future of crypto will be bright in the future i think the price is decreasing now only the annual cycle and Wil increase in a few months and i will hold my coin until the end of the year
Activity: 191
Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long. I'm one of many who still believe that bitcoin will rise again. Yes everything will be changed last quarter of this year or next year.
Right, Cryptocurrency definitely has better future than fiat. Time is coming when everyone will be tired  of loads if papers we keep printing whic of course has no inherent value. These day is fast approaching. I always believe in crypto because crypto can be good for the future and many people are investing in cryptocurrency to make a profit and can survive in the future and maybe crypto is still not good
Pages:
Jump to: