Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 33. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is a manifestation of technological growth. As you can see Crypto uses blockchain technology and is continuing to improve as the year passes by. Now may be a hard time for you because you are afraid if the downfall of crypto price will continue but remember this. I'm still positive that things will turn out good soon, I know that all my hard work will bear some fruit later and will bring me a brighter and better future
Activity: 336
I still believe I think this will be our future money in the future no more paper money the technology is going to rise and our daily living is more easier now. using digital money is much easier than paper money.  I joined the cryptocurreny world tw0  years ago . It's hard for beginners to believe that there is no currency in terms of market value. But when I read and studied this forum, I learned that this currency has a bright future
Activity: 273
It is okay to be afraid of whats happening to the market lately. I would be l lying if I say that I am not scared to. The thing is, things like these have happened before and it is quite normal. There has been many issues correspond with bitcoin or altcoins but inspite of the problems encountered, it will never affect me in this kind of work. I see crypto as one of my basic needs so it is not the end for me to give up everything with it
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Yes of course I believe that even though the half of coins in the crypto market isn't in good condition I believe that the day will come and all of them will rise again and pump itselfs at their best value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
of course I still believe in the bright future of crypto because I'm sure crypto will soon recover and have a high price again, and I think for now it's better to be a holder or you can invest again because now you can buy at a price cheap
Activity: 574
I am crypto adopter and certanly I believe in bright future of crypto and in bright future of my crypto account Smiley
Well, speaking about future, i suppose that in just 2-3 years crypto will become regulated and huge ETFs will come into this game!
Activity: 280
You just joined recently as you rightly said, and i think that is what is making you to panic. But i know with time, everything that happened previous will seem normal to you. People joined this crypto business a long time ago, but they are still in it. If it wasnt good, people would have left it even before you arrived.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Yes, I believe in a bright future of cryptocurrency. and think that by the end of the year she again will grow.
Activity: 253
Why do you love BTC and ETH and what is your planing in the future?I Love BTC and ETH.
I love because this two coin are having a good value and always on top, thier value was really unique compare to other coin and good for long investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think the future is still bright for Cryptos long term but the current market situation has taught us that we should not get carried away during the bull season and always invest wisely and prepare for the worst case scenario.
Activity: 350
I hope that the crypto currency will again begin to grow. This market is unstable. I do not give in to panic and I wait for the growth of coins.
Activity: 238
Dream about becoming rich within the short time don’t disappear anywhere. People still looks for miracle. And Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is that miracle nowadays. We know about definite examples of it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I think now is one of the great moments for beginners who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coins are cheap, and in the future they will definitely cost at least 4 times more expensive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I continue to believe in a promising future of the Crypto-currency, the technologies are very innovative and revolutionary. Not all projects will be successful, but there will be several that will make the world peaceful.
Activity: 105
Crypto has a big future.
According to the publication of the corporate consulting company Capgemini (headquartered in France), almost 60% of rich respondents showed interest in investing in the cryptocurrency market. This statistics was published in World Wealth Report 2018. The potential of cryptocurrency as an investment and value is exactly what stimulates interest in this industry.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I'm a firm believer that the tech is here to stay. When "the bubble" finally bursts a few of these projects will rise from the ashes and become the next google, facebook, what have you.
Activity: 120
There are too many scams, invest better in the long term and proven projects
Activity: 378
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

History will just repeat itself again, the market prices today is dumping and that is the reason why we should invest a huge amount and due to the volatility of the market then we can expect for the price to increase even more in the future just like what happened last year before the year ends.
Activity: 350
Of course,  was always confident in the prosperous  evolution of the cryptocurrency in the future, when prices in the crypto market are dropping, some people start to panic and say that crypto will no longer grow in value, but i think that these people simply do not understand the whole idea of the cryptocurrency and their importance in the development of our financial market and other areas of the economy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
I believe. I think the market will soon turn green. And it will bring a good profit to those who continue to believe
Pages:
Jump to: