Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 37. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
and why not believe?it is necessary to believe always) Yes the market is unstable but this does not mean that there is no future for crypto-currencies...everything is changing and I think more than once will be the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies,the main thing to believe)
Activity: 210
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
It depends on us, For me I still invest in crypto because crypto has a bright future.and  I believe crypto will change the world.Cryptocurrency trading has helped thousands of people across the globe to make some amazing revenue. And it is not that tough to begin with trading at all.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Of course I do. In the passage of time, everything adapts into new environment and system, that means this industry are capable of adapting too. Also, more and more people are going to join crypto because of the possibilities it can offer.
Activity: 210
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Don't  worry mate.  Cryptocurrency has a promising future. Don't worry about the negative  news you've heard. What we have experience now is just normal in a crypto world. So don't get panic, stay what you do in the crypto currency.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Well I think there is always crypto in the market and it can't be erased by now. Maybe this time is not the right time for cryptos because as you can see people still not get what does crypto do. There are still things that has to be learned so I think it affects the value of cryptos in the market. And if you observed many country are banning some crypto so the people who use cryptos decreased.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes i do believe on the crypto currency and also i do believe all of the possibilities that crypto offer all we need to do for those who believe on it was to wait and help for it to happen create a better crypto
Activity: 69
Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder & CEO of payments company Circle spoke this morning of an unprecedented “crypto-revolution,” saying that global society is “at the beginning of a tokenization of everything.”

Just as the early internet transformed data and communications, blockchain is now poised to revolutionize “every aspect of finance” and “reinvent public and civil services in [its] image”:

“Once you have an open global immutable record-keeping system, [a] transaction-processing system and [a] secure computing environment, you can re-conceptualize on a global basis every aspect of finance… corporate and commercial law, the intermediation of contracts, [and] crucially all of the systems we use in [both corporate and civic] decision making.”

http://telegra.ph/Circle-CEO-at-MoneyConf-Dublin-We-Are-at-the-Beginning-of-Tokenization-of-Everything-06-14-2
Activity: 112
Of course, until now I still believe the world of cryptocurrency will be fine, indeed the price in the year 2017 really drain the minds of the users crypto but now  has started to improve. the world of cryptocurrency will still bright ini the future.
brand new
Activity: 0
Cryptocurrency is generally still at infancy and has made a lot of impact and millionaires already.I think eveb brighter days are coming with the launch of some amazing projects.(Yes there are also scamy ones)
Activity: 17
Of course, yes! I do really believe that the future of Crypto is very bright. The crypto and blockchain technology is already arising and many are already getting into it. As long as people patronize the cryptocurrency, the brighter its future will be.
Activity: 459
Yes, I never give up my ideals because of setbacks. I think cryptocurrency is my ideal. I think people need crypto currencies to overcome the government. I hate the government's release of money.
Activity: 98
I think its yes, because crypto currwncy is continue to become more popular today and there are many investor that believe on the bright future of crypto currency, aside from many stores who accept crypto currency there is also a country that newly accepted it already.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Despite the fact that this year crypto-currencies have strongly declined in price and so far they are not in a hurry to restore their price, I still believe in a bright future for crypto-currencies. In addition, the opinion of many experts boils down to the fact that the market will grow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Yes, i do still believe in the bright future of Crypto. Though no one can predict what will happen in future but I'm pretty confident that crypto will rise again and at this moment the market was quite good don't be panic just need to keep patience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
sure! even if you take last year and see this year, now we have great prices) market will grow more and more. I am sure
Activity: 51
Always think positive for all things, I think the development of crypto will be very good in the future.So will not give up to learn and understand digital currency that is now for now.There is no chance that missed a bit if we try.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
yes,i am looking ahead for a much brighter tommorrow with cryptos.Maybe there are times of having a lowest value,let go to the flow.Let time manage everything.Be patient,wait while keep on learning.When every cryptos reached its higher value,you are not just gain much profit but you also gain more knowledge and im sure next thing you will do is you have an idea about how these cryptos makes the market share revolved.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
For sure, I do.
Biggest hassle and dilemma is that a lot of manipulators and avanturists are attached here, which damages our reputation and postpones our proper and proportional development..
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
why not? that is the main reason of why most of us are still in here and did not left because of the huge crash that we suffered during this year, anyway, it was more than needed because of the huge last bullrun.
Activity: 406
Yes I always believe that crypto will have a great future ahead. Its a great innovation in our technology and I think it will still develop and prosper in the future. But I also believe that not all crypto coins will survive in the future. In fact I think most of it will ceased to exist for the next 5 to 10 years. Only reliable and original coins will remain in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: