Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 36. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What we need right now is the patience, trust, and efforts to make a better strategy time to time. Many people also feel that condition. It is sad. ut this is part of the risks to take in crypto. Continue to hold your coin and we will see what crypto can do in this year, if you have money to invest then it is a good sign to invest in crypto currency on very affordable price
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Sure, I believe in the bright future of Cryptocurrency. The truth of the matter is, Cryptocurrency has come to stay and nobody can dispute that. It has come to replace the Paper (FIAT) currencies. Awareness and massive adoption is ongoing and as such, I'm forced to believe that the future of Cryptocurrency is just too bright.
Yep, I firmly belive that crypto will have a bright future. Im still hoping that the market can recover to its original price. Crypto had been used by a lot of people in a long period of time and I can say that crypto will have a bright future. Of course I still believe that crypto will have a very bright future. I can see people becoming depressed and losing hope because they are getting rekt by the market in the last few months
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I believe Crypto and blockchain technology is the next revolution that will change the world completely in a very short time, therefore investing now in the best ones (do your own research and beware of scam) can bring huge reward.
Activity: 154
Some people argue that this year's crash is a normal correction of last year's explosion. Maybe your portfolio is currently suffering a considerable drop, but I think it's also an opportunity, to buy what we missed last year.
Activity: 168
Some people give up on the current situation, but those who surrender are the ones who actually lose. Maybe your portfolio value is decreasing now, but if you are patient enough, you still have a chance. And the more you show optimism, I think it will slightly affect the market for faster return.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
No one will give you an exact answer when the market starts to grow.This may take several years, as it was before.My opinion-in the long run we will see growth, so I will keep my coins.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Yes, I still think we are at the dawn of the crypto currencies. And the future is ahead of them. Whether it will be light or not we still to see for ourselves. But I think they are developing very fast and will have great success.  Smiley
Activity: 28
No reasons to lose hope from cryptocurrency, its true that this year was year with crisis but it doesnt mean that cryptocurrency is failed, just be patient and be part of this revulution.
Activity: 84
Yes, I still believe in that cryptocurrencies' future will be bright.
Just wait a little bit more and we will see those bearish market days soon hopefully!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I am sure in the long term the entire market of crypto currency because it is a revolution in some areas and with a crypto currency is much easier to live  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Of course, I believe in a crypto future. It's like with an internal combustion engine, when the technology has appeared - a long time yet people continued to ride horses, but the future has already been determined. Same with blockchain technology.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250

I think yes, you can. But it all up to you, amount of free money you have, on the project you will choose. And don't be afraid, market always has good and bad times, ups and downs. If you are a holder, just wait till the moment you will be satisfied with the price and sell or whatever you want to do with crypto.
Activity: 20
I still believe in a bright future crypto because now crypto has become a suitable job for all economic classes where crypto has started also taught in high school and also the increasing use of mobile phones used for trading in the market crypto and now also very fast Internet access so as long as there is internet and its users crypto will not die.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Yes I totally believe that we have a brighter future in crypto world because base on what I have seen to most of my friends because of crypto their lives all change and they earn more than enough because of cryptos.
Activity: 452
my opinion is that the future in this sphere is very bright, but in 2017 there was a big leap, but the fact that now the market of red color does not cancel the flow of capital, projects are rooted, investments are made
Activity: 112
If you do not believe in the bright future of the crypto currency, then it's logical not to invest your money. I invest, because I hope for the best. It is difficult to say confidently what will happen in the future. But I think everything will be wonderful.
Activity: 490
At the moment, the price of many current coins, well, in principle, all the coins are quite low, so I think that it is definitely not too late to invest now. The cryptocurrency market will grow for the next 5 to 10 years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Yeah i still believe in crypto in the long run, it is still in early development so it will take a lot of time until people adopt and use blockchain and when that happen the value of crypto will increase a lot than the price right now. Investment need times, i hold local company stocks for 5 years and the value already rise almost 5 times so it is normal to hold for a long time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Crypto will be the future of the transaction. For me, since technology rises, the transaction would be needed to use technology.

No wonder many people these days are still hoping that crypto will help their future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I believe in the future of crypto currency. I analyze a lot of projects and see how useful blocking can be, what new ways of development it opens up. Real projects that can change people's lives for the better. It's not important that the market is in a bad state, you need to remember that real projects are made by real living people, and tokens are just stocks.
Pages:
Jump to: