Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 39. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
trading in the crypto world is not as easy as everyone says. trading in crypto requires patience, intelligence, and experience. buy when the price is cheap, and resale when the price is high. so now is the right time to buy. and you have to believe that bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I believe in blockchain. Data storage, transactions, accounting systems-everything is transformed and becomes safe and transparent. And crypt... as a means of payment, probably if it is implemented, it is very soon.
Activity: 238
The crypto world will continue to live for many years. Digital money is the new phenomenon in this world.
The fastest money-making stock market among stock exchange sites, the Crypto Stock Exchange.
We will see more benefit in the coming years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

yes of course, there is no doubt that cryptocurrency do really have a bright future, if most of the people will just focus on investing daily on the market and investors will keep on coming in the market just like what is happening today then the price of cryptocurrency will grow even more.
Activity: 105

As for me personally concerns, I will definitely continue to invest in cryptocurrencies. This is a very profitable investment tool, which is at the very beginning of its take-off. But the decision to invest is your own.
Activity: 233
Cryptocurrencies have a very promising future, they can even replace ordinary money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
In the past, it was so bitcoin did not grow for a long time. It already was and is and will be, but the advantages of crypto coins outweigh all their shortcomings and therefore the future will be behind them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
I still believe crypto still has a bright future, as more and more people are investing their money into crpytocurrency
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
I think that we all in here believe in the bright future that crypto is going to have in a near future, there is nothing left to discuss about this because we all know that it is inevitable.
Activity: 336
It is all depend on the key of the market and that is investors, if there are no investor  the market will ruin in no time, but unfortunately  there are millions of investors and daily increasing their number, so you can say future of crypto will never be in danger it will brighter and brighter with the times to come.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Everyday, new people are getting in to cryptocurrency, people are finding expression and financial freedom and fulfillment with the power of blockchain. The future of cryptocurrency is assured! Not been part of this revolution is what is risky!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I do believe in the cryptocurrency. This thing is a great product of this technology era. We can see the present and future of the crypto for better utility and investment. We know that crypto is full of surprise. Sometimes, we may see their prices are very dropped. but sometimes, they have big price. In brief, the crypto will have an awesome future.
Activity: 658
Catena X
I really believe in crypto because I have proven it by myself.
Crypto brings me fresh air for earning the money easily. Well, at first I only join the bounty program and get the token. then, investing the token for investment is very profitable. I really believe that cryto is very profitable for the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Even though the market is still not showing much good signs, I believe that sooner or at the end of the year, the market will start to stabilize and increase in value once again. You don’t have to worry about it, just continue on holding on to your coins. You won’t lose anything as long as you don’t sell it. Wait for the right moment, all our patience will soon be worth it. As long as crypto continues to develop, it will have a bright future.
Activity: 357
Yes i do believe always in a very good future of the crypto and im not losing my trust and hope to these digital currencies maybe these past days weeks or months we are experiencing a big fall if we are talking the value of crypto currencies in the market. but for me that will be a big challenge and a good thing to those trader till when and how they will manage until the end and if they have still patience in their mind and heart because we all know we are not just putting ourselves in one thing that we will not reviewing a lot of things first and doing a lot of research and we will not get involved in this if we cannot see the potential and bright future in these currencies. sometimes we need to experience like we are feeling losing something or someone in ourlife and experience a lot of struggle like a lot of people saying there are no profit that can be gained without a sacrifice in ourselves.
Activity: 133
Yes of course, why not? i think that crypto is in here and will be in here for more than a few years from now, it is still pretty new wand there is a lot of things that need to be modificated
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
I think that the market situation is the best indicator of belief of this community.
If there is active investments then it is safe to say that there is a significant amount of people with belief in this universe.
Activity: 98
If we do not believe, will make us afraid and so no maximum in crypto. I just kept memforsir my self for as much as possible to believe with it. So I continued my passion for trading, the spirit to participate in bounty campaign. And the spirit of seeking for ICO project investment.
Activity: 98
I must believe in it considering the money i invested in it, i must believe until i get back my moey to get back profits and maybe stop the game
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Yes, in all aspect we should always apply that. Be an optimistic in all times spread the good vibes and helps you to decide and perform better than worrying the problems and carried away by them which is not good.
Pages:
Jump to: