Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 43. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Of course crypto has a bright future everything will be in normal and all coins are fully recovered.The market situation this year is better and i think all alts and bitcoin will continue to rise  in the mid october.
Activity: 403
It depends on what aspect you are looking for. I do not believe in most cryptos. There are maximum 10 coins we need and they offer a meaningful utility. On the other hand, I'm sure there will be other opportunities for us to earn money. We are in the worst market cycle. If we can wait for the bull market, we can earn a lot.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
Definitely I still believe in the future of crypto so much that I know that the best is yet to come. Quite alright there was increase in 2017 which actually drew much people to invest in crypto, but the down in market now is not an enough reason to doubt what the future of crypto is and whether one should invest in crypto or not. One thing am sure of is that better season will always come regardless of what the market situation is now. Patience and Consistency are vital keys necessary to making it in crypto. We must understand that even in other businesses there are times of loss and gains. Hence, I believe good times are on the way for us in crypto.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Yes, I’m still believed in the bright future of the cryptocurrency because through their demand businesses that cans makes and help you to profitable enough investors in this business.
Yes I do believe in the brighter future of cryptocurrencies because it's blockchain technology are keep on getting better performance hence Cryptocurrency today are also continue to become more common to the society because of the good profit that it gives to the user's, investors and trader's. And also crypto is a good investment too.
Activity: 49
I'm 100% sure, that our future will be tied with cryptocurrency for a very simple reason: the blockchain technology is far far better than every other way for the fulfillment of a payment. And this is not the single one benefit. The blockchain can find its use in almost every sphere of our live (food, immobility, space tec. ect).  AND the most important! If blockchain will exist, the cryptocurrency will also exist.
Activity: 137
I  believe in the bright future of crypto. I do not even doubt it. The technology of blockchain is important for the economic activities of a person. The market is subject to manipulation. Therefore, we see strong price fluctuations. They will always be. It is necessary to try to analyze the situation in order to get a good profit.
Activity: 430
So now we need to wait for the next peak. History is always very similar. After a period of adjustment, it will usher in a higher peak.
Activity: 25
Of course, until now I still believe the world of cryptocurrency will be fine, indeed the price in the year 2017 really drain the minds of the users crypto but now  has started to improve. the world of cryptocurrency will still bright ini the future.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
Yes, I'm still positive that things will turn out good soon, I know that all my hard work will bear some fruit later and will bring me a brighter and better future. Its way to early to panic and get worried, this ups and downs in the market are quite normal, so I suggest be patient about it, the Bear season will come to an end soon and the Bull season will rise, for now lets hold patiently and put more faith in our portfolio.
Activity: 266
Yes, of course I still believe in Crypto's bright future, if you really understand the cryptocurrency of course know that investment in cyrpto is a good prospect for the future, let alone bitcoint which is still a pimadona digital currency, if you believe Crypto investment and will get satisfactory result
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I always believe in crypto because crypto can be good for the future and many people are investing in cryptocurrency to make a profit and can survive in the future and maybe crypto is still not good and I am sure that by the end of 2018 the crypto will be good in the future which is bright

Activity: 90
The future of cryptocurrencies looks very bright,very big and very profitable because of this ENTIRE reason: avoid governments,borders,middlemen,extra transaction costs and seems that right now is the fastest growing sector in the financial industry.
Activity: 434
Yes, I’m still believed in the bright future of the cryptocurrency because through their demand businesses that cans makes and help you to profitable enough investors in this business.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies, as the cryptocurrency market is young and it is still developing. I would choose coins in your place that can be held in the long run. It seems to me that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will continue to increase quite strongly within 2 years.

I'm hopeful and positive that crypto will have a bright future despite its volatile nature, and controversies. I believe that we can have a biggest contribution for its development. The future of crypto is also our future, we can have a bright future in cryptocurrency as well if we take its opportunities wisely, if we study how to play our part and learn about the market. Crypto is a platform for better and more comfortable life if we know how to manage our expenses and finances. With its functionalities and the impact it has contributed to many people, hence crypto can secure a brighter spot for its brighter future.
Activity: 140
I think it is still worth to invest, especialy now that prices have fallen compered to their all time highs. We may have to wait some months, maybe years, bt price will grow for sure. Or at least there is a great chance.
Activity: 19
Of course, I still believe that bitcoin will still be able to gain world recognition and will be able to express very strongly its position in society as a new financial system when the money is limited. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies, as the cryptocurrency market is young and it is still developing. I would choose coins in your place that can be held in the long run. It seems to me that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will continue to increase quite strongly within 2 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course cryptocurrency today do really have a bright future because of the different people in the market who are interested on investing and because of that we can expect for the price of bitcoins to increase even more in the future.
Activity: 91
I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency, because it will invest in the near future more and more people.  And I believe that some top projects will not disappear  Wink
Activity: 294
There are many ways to make money, especially in the crypto. Even if the high volatility and speculations will gone, we will always have a possibility to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: