Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 40. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

That's the crypto market, up and down. But I still believe investing in crypto has a bright future with blockchain technology. In my opinion, crypto is getting more and more popular and many investors are investing into the crypto because they believe that cryptocurrency has a great chance to continue growing. But, you must have a strategy in investing into crypto because if you just invest and wait, maybe you will get a failure.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me

Completly agree with this.

I believein crypto future and i think it will be a huge part of our society in the future.

Yes i am. I will not waste my time if i wouldnt believe on crypto's future.
I know and i hope that all projects will be a success.
Crypto has a big future and so, i want to be here until it became a very successful one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I am still believe that crypto is good investment for me. I am become more confident when goldman sachs said that they are opening cryptocurrency trading desk. After that, many financial investor start announcing they want to get involve in cryptomarket.
I think cryptocurrency will be more bigger than now
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
I have invested bitcoin in 2016. Just like you, when seeing the price of the crypto market fall, I was very scared and thought that this market might collapse in 2017. But the crypto market has not collapsed in 2017, and the market price has risen sharply. Since then I have been trusting crypto more

I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain comapny are still in an early stage in terms of adoption and development, but one thing I can be sure is cryptocurrency is going to be our future, probably not all the coins we’ve seen now (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, …) but it surely going to be cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I have invested bitcoin in 2016. Just like you, when seeing the price of the crypto market fall, I was very scared and thought that this market might collapse in 2017. But the crypto market has not collapsed in 2017, and the market price has risen sharply. Since then I have been trusting crypto more
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

you can invest in cryptocurrencies, but do not forget that this is a very risky market where you can lose all your money. The market of cryptocurrency is very young and needs some changes. I think that in future some of the coins will go into big dump and some will become so successful and expensive as the shares of the  top companies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
There are a lot of people who have invested in crypto-currencies and have gotten a lot of money, and I believe that crypto-currencies have a bright future.

Block chain technology is very important for social development.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
My belief about crypto is that crypto has a good and bright future. The current unpalatable condition of the values of coins in crypto can never make me to doubt the future of crypto. I strongly believe that very soon the market will be green again in crypto.The situation in crypto now is a phase and I know it will soon be over. Whoever wishes to make something good out of crypto should not allow the present situation to bring discouragement from further investment into crypto. I know very strongly crypto will soon transit to a better phase. Consistency is highly required in our day to day dealing with crypto. Let's stay positive on crypto because the future is bright.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
yes i believe in the bright future of Crypto, because it is just the beginning of its development and for sure it will go far in the future.  For long term investor Crypto is best way to invest and this is very good time to invest in crypto. But unfortunately we invest in any asset when it will be at boom. I am believe that crypto market still have large room to grow. Many expert said crypto market could jump to trillion dollars and its give opportunity for altcoin and bitcoin to rise their price.
Activity: 360

If you are not a trader but only holder, I think these downsides do not have to worry about you. This is absolutly normal for the crypto market in my opinion.
My advice is not to lose faith and desire to invest.   Smiley
Activity: 101
I believe because I know crypto will be good at the end of the year and so I currently choose to hold my altcoin for a long time until crypto back stable because many people say at the end of 2018 it will be good
Activity: 101
Its been a year when i first joined here in cryptocurreny world. It is hard for a beginner to believe on currency that has no consistency in terms of market value. But as i read and research here in this forum i learned that this currency has a bright future. It has the potential to grow infinitely. Imagine this cryptocurrency blooms one day, we the members got an advantage against newcomers. So we just need to believe and put our trust with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
What we need right now is the patience, trust, and efforts to make a better strategy time to time. Many people also feel that condition. It is sad. ut this is part of the risks to take in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The current situation at the market is just a flash buddy. In no time coins prices will surely hit the moon. Never delay just make sure you invest as much as you can and be happy later.
Merit: 15
I joined the cryptocurreny world 3 years back. It's difficult for learners to trust that there is no cash as far as market esteem. In any case, when I read and concentrated this forum I discovered that this cash has a brilliant future. It is probably going to develop unendingly envision that this sort of encrypted cash has sprouted one day and our individuals have favorable position for the learner. So we just need to accept and utilize the encrypted money.
Activity: 574
I think you can still invest in cryptocurrencies. I do not think that the crypto-currency market will collapse, most likely over the next 3-5 years it will actively increase its volume, so now you should be engaged in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 140
yes i do believe in the future of crypto. blockchain is a new technology and it is beginning to be regonised and adopted by many so I believe in the future more people will get to join  the crypto space. that; why i still believe in crpto
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

I always believe in crypto because crypto can be good for the future and many people are investing in cryptocurrency to make a profit and can survive in the future and maybe crypto is still not good and I am sure that by the end of 2018 the crypto will be good in the future which is bright

I do believe in the bright future of the crypto currencies as there is no such reason not to trust any of the crypto currency. All the crypto currencies are performing exceptionally well and that these are helping the ones who trusted them and made some investment in making of some good earning. I am very much sure that the future will be even brighter than the present and we will be able to make better earnings then.
Yes of course I still believe in the future crypto bright, now many people invest in crypto of course because they want more results, hope you are always lucky if you will invest in crypto
Activity: 140
Sure, I believe in the bright future of Cryptocurrency. The truth of the matter is, Cryptocurrency has come to stay and nobody can dispute that. It has come to replace the Paper (FIAT) currencies. Awareness and massive adoption is ongoing and as such, I'm forced to believe that the future of Cryptocurrency is just too bright.
Pages:
Jump to: