Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 41. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
If a project is of value then yes, those cryptos definitely have a bright future.

one such project that I feel is blockgrain.io

They have a working product already and are leveraging blockchain technology to advance to next level. Lots of interesting stuff in their white paper.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long. I'm one of many who still believe that bitcoin will rise again. Yes everything will be changed last quarter of this year or next year.
yes, I still hoping for the bright future of the cryptocurrency. rich people know how to fall because they can't reach their goals now if they don't know how to face those challenges or problems ir obstacle in their life before they got rich. so we only need to believe in ourself or in the cryptocurrency. we need to trust this thing but also ,you need to take a risk.
Activity: 114
Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long. I'm one of many who still believe that bitcoin will rise again. Yes everything will be changed last quarter of this year or next year.
God
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
I think that we all know that crypto has a bright future ahead, so i do not know why there are still a lot of people creating this kind of nonsense threads that we all know what is going on.
Activity: 38
There is no other financial solution.
Fiat money starts to Totally crash and crypto will save the financial world.
Activity: 44
i have always said it, cryptocurrency is the 21st century money whether we like it or not. for me i strongly believe in it.
Activity: 252
Blockchain and cryoptocurrency hold  lot for the future.We are seeing revolution across almost industry already,from health,technology,social media,advertising,security,manufacturing,supply chains,banking&remittance etc The future of crypto is bright
This is not just bright so clear as distilled water, why as mentioned above this is use by any marketing worldwide here you can access easily your money by sending in remittance from crypto to piso.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
We all are in here for the same purpose, so i think that we all know that  crypto is always going to succeed, and it will take some time, probably a few months or years to see it happening.

We must always think positive to the crypto so that our mind are peaceful and never think doing panic selling of our bitcoin and altcoin we hold. It's the perfect time to buy more bitcoin because the price is low and just keep it and wait the perfect time to sell that you think it's the price more profitable.
Activity: 139
We all are in here for the same purpose, so i think that we all know that  crypto is always going to succeed, and it will take some time, probably a few months or years to see it happening.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I think you can stll believe in the crypto. They are low now. But they wll be high in the future certainly. Be optomistic. The brignt future will come.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
Yes i still believe the brighter future of cryptocurrencies because i am still thinking positive that bitcoin (for instance) has not reached its highest market value yet. My belief about cryptos' bright future is also backed with the speculations and predictions of crypto experts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
yes, I still believe in the future of crypto, because I believe in modern times this cryptocurrency continues to grow. I've invested in bitcoin and now wait for the price to go up to get a profit.
Activity: 80
Yes i trully believe that bright future of crypto because of this we have an extra income. And that's the way to get a bright future. Just want to believe this crypto and crypto will help you for your future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Blockchain and cryoptocurrency hold  lot for the future.We are seeing revolution across almost industry already,from health,technology,social media,advertising,security,manufacturing,supply chains,banking&remittance etc The future of crypto is bright
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
believe, of course, only need to take a good wait-and-see attitude
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
of course I strongly believe in the bright future of crypto currency, in the future the FIAT currency will be replaced by crypto currency and other digital currencies
imagine! how bright the future of crypto currency
well, sooner or later, I think there will be developments that are focused on crypto, and it will be imitated by all countries. of course this has benefits, moreover in managing a better economy. well, I think the country can also take advantage of this to gain profit.
Activity: 118
Seriously speaking, when a certain persons works hardly on this business with full time access on cryptocurrency, I am pretty much sure that person should have a good brighter future. What I mean is, only those person have efforts are having good brighter future on crypto business.

I do believe the brighter future of crypto world.  The cryptocurrency is getting more popular nowadays. Even the price fallen,yet it is normal  because eventually the price rise again. We only have to be updated with latest information about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
of course I strongly believe in the bright future of crypto currency, in the future the FIAT currency will be replaced by crypto currency and other digital currencies
imagine! how bright the future of crypto currency
Activity: 396
I don't think you need to be afraid. Although the market has recently fallen, I think this is normal. You should understand that this is an investment market. The token we hold is a financial product, not a household product! The coexistence of the interests and risks of financial products! If you think the risk is too great, then giving up is a good choice!
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
End of last year was really crazy, and the impact of the correction was hard. But nothing to fear. Because when you zoom in the charts of the past year, you see bitcoin always ahd such an impact, and it comes always stronger back then ever before. So with all those new cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects, im pretty sure that cryptocurrencies has of course a bright future. What we saw last year was nothing!
Pages:
Jump to: