Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 45. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Of course, yes! I do really believe that the future of Crypto is very bright. The crypto and blockchain technology is already arising and many are already getting into it. As long as people patronize the cryptocurrency, the brighter its future will be.

Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency has a bright future. If you can observe in our economy today, prices are rising and people are looking for ways to preserve their funds. One of the options of the people is gold and other precious metals but then they now have another alternative which would be the cryptocurrrencies since it is a lucrative choice but very risky. Given that we are almost in a recession, people needs higher amount to invest in precious metals and all they have left is cryptocurrencies which would be good because demand would increase and more exposure to others.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yeah sure i believe it.

Look the grow of crypto.
Cryprocurrency is just start bigin and this is just start.
And sometimes i think crypro is too fast for the world.
Bit i sure, this is future.
Look the after and see how it change the world.
Activity: 136
Every day I believe in the future of cryptomeria. And I pray that the cryptocurrency would be left behind and gave her the opportunity to self-actualize in this world. Why is everyone so afraid of innovation? Not really something pleasant to live like cavemen?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
for sure i believe future of crypto. Crypto is also future.
All financial business is going to be implemented in crypto and blockchain this the future
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
You know, it becames harder everyday, but I please myself with a thought that I have already gone plus (mean I earned more than invested)
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
In fact, the crypt, including Bitcoin is already developing 10 years, and during this time almost always in the plus. The current crisis lasts only 4 months, whether darken all the future and prospects this time interval?
Activity: 322
I absolutely believe. I'm even sure of it; After a few months, most of the people who have been neglecting these issues have never been talked about, they are about to make money.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

yes of course I still believe with cryptocurrency even though since the beginning of this year bitcoin value dropped steadily. I'm not so freaked out I'm sure bitcoin will still exist and if it falls takes a long time. because bitcoin and cryptocurrency already have large markets and communities.
Activity: 224
oriented business in the direction of the transition to the crypto currency is a huge leap forward. understanding of the whole scheme of using crypto currency will bring both companies and people in the form of financial freedom and great opportunities not only in their own country but also abroad
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes, absolutely! I believe that crypto can become a game changer in our economy in the future. Even though the market is currently in red, but I believe it will rise and it will create a great wave that will cause people to witness its greatness.
Activity: 22
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course, I still believe in the bright future of crypto, because I believe crypto if the future currency.
Activity: 136
I cant imagine that this strong crypto community will be gone. Although there are a lot of negative feed back against it, but crypto remains as it is tight now. Crypto world are everyones hope.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There is no cause for alarm as far as the future of cryptocurrencies is concerned going by the ratio of people who are into Cryptos to the global population it is relatively low thus as more people gets involved in Cryptos the more its waxes stronger and hodlers like you will be secured.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
Of course, yes! I do really believe that the future of Crypto is very bright. The crypto and blockchain technology is already arising and many are already getting into it. As long as people patronize the cryptocurrency, the brighter its future will be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
OFCOURSE! i do believe that bitcoin will have a bright future in crypto. Because in the next 10yrs bitcoin will be known as a money. It will known by many people and investors all around the world.
Activity: 143
If we are not believe, what we are doing here. Cyripto is the child technology and it will grow up. I think blockchain is the new era for technology
Activity: 244
Blue0x.com
why do you say that, have you ever experienced a failure in investing in the world of crypto, a market, there are up and down the price of tokens, for that we must be patient and always update the news, my prediction in a few weeks the price will be recovered, do not fear friends, always invest and earn a profit later on.
Activity: 122
Of course I still believe that crypto will have a very bright future for this, especially when the country's economic growth is at high risk, you have to invest the amount we can pay so that we will not be affected when the market fails, or if otherwise You will still have an additional source of money, because we are the holder of the asset that must wait for the future, not for a period of time.
Activity: 210
Yeah i know crypto will change our future! Just be a very active and always be updated and always believe in crypto that will change your futre or our future to all member of this furom i believe that crypto world wil change our future!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes, the crypto market has a bright future. I have read somewhere that the crypto market might one day replace the stock market. It is maybe the future of the stock market. We can see that a lot of companies are turning to ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: