Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 46. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes. I see no reason to believe that crypto currency will die or the future is vague. Any negative thing, news that are trying to distroy the potential of the crypto currencies is just a FUD and I have a feeling that some of the creator behind it is the government because until now many governments or opposing crypto currency and trying to convince the people to stay away from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Of course, I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain comapany are still in an early stage in terms of adoption and development, but one thing I can be sure is cryptocurrency is going to be our future,this is the way to change the world of finance and and a lot of other industries.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Most people in cryptoworld believe in the bright future that will give of cryptocurrency thats the reason they still patronizing them but the sad thing we cannot predict what will happen to market so be careful to your move. And take note theres a lot of people became millionaire because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
yes I am sure the future of crypto will be good for investment. if you believe crypto you can buy crypto now at a cheap price.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Its very normal mate that some of coins or all of them are now in deep, if you believe that those you are hokding will still be back to its normal price or higher than it, try to hold as what we are doing right now. Time to buy mate if you have some extra money, buy the dip if you believe
Activity: 336
Yes,I do still believe in brilliant future of crypto.Lots of people in the world are not still involved in it.If everyone living on the Earth buy some bitcoin or Etherium,their price will become huge !
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes I do still believe in the bright future of crypto. Yes bitcoin is down now, but it doesn't mean bitcoin don't have bright future anymore. This downfall won't take too long. I'm one of many who still believe that bitcoin will rise again. Yes everything will be changed last quarter of this year or next year.
Activity: 303
you are true it's all down now since chinese new year yesterday and also many fud are scattered but do you know there is still a chance to get profit by doing ico investment, you have to choose really good ico like energzine
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I still believe in the bright future of the crypto currency world. I believe that the crypto  currency should replace the legal currency.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
I believe that as long as it brings money you need to believe and invest. this is the easiest way to earn money that I know of at the moment
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
to be honest you can see the enthusiasm of the holders of crypto, are they still optimistic or not? if everyone still wants the market back to recover and rise again, then I think there is still a chance and hope can happen.
                               Honestly i am not against the idea of having a bright future on crypto, but i don't know if you would also agree with this one, but the fact is that as we can see the market, news and even those advertisements right now, they are all trying to bring down crypto(not all of them but some or few), and yet still we believe in crypto having bright future. Yes it is not bad to be optimistic and look for the brighter picture, but i guess too much optimism also is not good at all, but as some would even say it is all or nothing because we choose the uncertain path.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
The situation in the market is not the best, but I still believe in crypto currencies and their future, as I see the development and potential of this industry and the fact that the crypto-currencies are developing very quickly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
of course I believe that crypto currencies have a bright future, because now the crypto currency has a wonderful opportunity to grow and develop, now there are not so many users of crypto currency as it will be in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The market is making me desperate, and I do not want to believe it. The market is evaporating strongly, and many investors are becoming desperate like me. I want to find in this market, but the truth makes me despair.

Cryptocurrency is a manifestation of technological growth. As you can see Crypto uses blockchain technology and is continuing to improve as the year passes by. Now may be a hard time for you because you are afraid if the downfall of crypto price will continue but remember this. In stock market, it is advisable to buy or invest when the price is low and then wait then sell if the price is high. This concept is followed almost since the start of time but it still is advisable today...
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
For example, this is what Pomp says about this on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/APompliano/status/1001245911312486400

"When the dot com bubble popped, stocks lost $5+ trillion in value.
Today the crypto market cap is less than $400 Billion.
The real crypto bubble won’t happen until there is at least $10 trillion worth of utility token market cap.
It will be unlike anything we have ever seen."

I will say that this is the situation when the old will be completely replaced by a new one.
That is, in the future everything will be crypto. And after there will be no money at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
All people are moving into a new framework, into new projects and into the future, that's why the percentage of people who invest in new projects is growing.
Activity: 122
until now there are still many who do crypto business and they are famous people and big investors so I think crypto will survive and develop in the future because they will not be silent to see the current market conditions and they will soon fix it as much as possible, because Crypto brighter than today, that's why I stand firm in holding my cryptos, The people around me keep saying to cashing while still having value but the final decision is mine and my Crypto Asset is barely obtained by me and not them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
of course, I think crypto is a financial solution in the future, because with crypto, we no longer need to spend money to print money, paper and metal, but also transactions between countries using crypto will be considered faster than through the banks
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I still believe in the future of crypto currencies despite of the bear market. Crypto currencies prices have rise too much during late 2017 to Jan 2018, it is normal to go through correction. Therefore I am not worry at all.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is better than other virtual or online currency at this moment. Cryptocurrency has the potential to grow more. It is shown now, cryptocurrency is well known and yet it keeps increasing its popularity. The boundary of its potential sucess is beyond our expectations. Have faith on cryptocurrency. Always believe on it.
Pages:
Jump to: