Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 47. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency definitely has better future than fiat! Time is coming when everyone will be tired  of loads if papers we keep printing whic of course has no inherent value. These day is fast approaching and that is why cryptocurrency will becone even more valuable in the future!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What makes me believe in the future of crypto? crypto every year has increased in price and everyone will know the crypto in the future so the price of crypto will increase rapidly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Now the market is a little dipped in price, but this is only a temporary phenomenon, I think that at some point everything will change and it will grow again, so I buy different coins and I expect growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I am sure the price of crypto will increase in every year. you can see the price of crypto from last year until the present year and compare the month what the price of crypto decreased. at this time I think the price of crypto decreased until August and increased again until December.
Activity: 98
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Agreed with you, a lot of people invested in crypto after the market skyrocketed at the end of 2017, most of them looking for quick profits, after the crash most of them forgot about crypto. When the market recovers a lot of people will jump to crypto and the market will recover as it always does it is just matter of time. Looking at the past the market had a big crashed that lasted almost 2 years, so this could tell that the market will do it again eventually, I just hope that it will at the end of this year.
Activity: 392
for this problem I see the movement of the currency crypto is still good and every month there is always a good update on the stock or something else, so at this time I still believe that crypto will provide great benefits for its users and people beside it. I hope that what I say is not wrong.

Of course I do believe  in the bright future of crypto and if I'm not then I wouldn't be here. Before joining here in crypto we need to trust this before anything else. We have to take a risk but be wise. Crypto is volatile. Suddenly the prices will.go up or down then back to the normal. But I'm sure that people will get to know more about crypto and invest in it.
I think that a strong jump has frightened many people, and now some are afraid to invest in the crypto currency. Now we need a good growth that would attract new investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Invest primarily in long-term crypto-currencies. I believe that bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000 by the end of 2018. Most likely, the other altcoins will catch up with him in price.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
The market is making me desperate, and I do not want to believe it. The market is evaporating strongly, and many investors are becoming desperate like me. I want to find in this market, but the truth makes me despair.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
for this problem I see the movement of the currency crypto is still good and every month there is always a good update on the stock or something else, so at this time I still believe that crypto will provide great benefits for its users and people beside it. I hope that what I say is not wrong.

Of course I do believe  in the bright future of crypto and if I'm not then I wouldn't be here. Before joining here in crypto we need to trust this before anything else. We have to take a risk but be wise. Crypto is volatile. Suddenly the prices will.go up or down then back to the normal. But I'm sure that people will get to know more about crypto and invest in it.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Of course, I still believe that bitcoin will still be able to gain world recognition and will be able to express very strongly its position in society as a new financial system when the money is limited.
Activity: 340
I believe that crypto will continue its journey . This downfall of crypto will not take for so long. It will not last another year. We just need to be patience and teust yourself that you enter a good business and trust bitcoin. I also do believe in crypto because this is the future currency which will make every user successful.
Activity: 101
I believe in the bright future of Crypto. I believe the Crypto market will be the most sustainable market. Because blockchain technology is increasingly applied very useful and practical in human life.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
will,everythings that talking about in cryptocurrency investment is i believe,even the market is consecutively down,because all of this things happen in crypto market is temporary and time will come that  it will pump again just like happen last year,that all go to the moon,therefore i have  strong faith that before this year end all going bloom again and market will return back its normal trading.
Activity: 111

Of course, I still believe in bright future of Crypto, because Crypto is the future currency. It will be needed in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Yes, I still believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency as it is a very good way getting income as long as you are familiar of the way it operates, many people now believe in it and are investing in it, even some countries trust it ideas and it is gradually being accepted by some companies and countries as means of exchange. The crypto world will become stable some day and the fall is only temporary. you can still invest in crypto as it wil recover soon and then you make profit.
Activity: 103
Yes, I see a bright future for crypto. In time to come most payments to purchase good and services will be done by your own mobile phone.

but can it be otherwise?
Crypto currency is the new era of financial currency in the 21st century, do not forget it!
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
Yes, I see a bright future for crypto. In time to come most payments to purchase good and services will be done by your own mobile phone.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
yes of course,because still most of people are invested in crypto and many of a large company support this currency so  i never don't give up.
The willingness of investors still there on crypto due to the fluctuation on its prices in which it quickly changes the movement. This technology is unique and not the same of other investment so I think it has a brighter future to promote in every country.
Activity: 92
yes of course,because still most of people are invested in crypto and many of a large company support this currency so  i never don't give up.
Pages:
Jump to: