Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 55. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
It is okay to be afraid of whats happening to the market lately. I would be l lying if I say that I am not scared to. The thing is, things like these have happened before and it is quite normal. I know I am just speculating just like the others but I still believe in cryptocurrency. It is just to early to just die like this. I know there is more this technology can offer and it is not done just yet.
Activity: 163
I'm quite confident that crypto will rise again.. market is still in movement and there are lots of Projects that are developing their products after ICO finished..
I firmly belive that crypto will have a bright future. Im still hoping that the market can recover to its original price. Crypto had been used by a lot of people in a long period of time and I can say that crypto will have a bright future.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
yes, you still can invest in crypto currency. just be wise in investing because nowadays many scammers right now. just be carefull regarding investing ,
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
i am a true believer of this coin market from its beginning and it is giving decent results in last 2-3 years to the holders and its future is very bright as now awareness about crypto is growing rapidly and many new investors are entering in this market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
i believe so much in technology  and crypto is technology. so the future is so bright.
Activity: 630
Crypto currency is a revolutionary technology that will change absolutely all spheres of a person's life.
Activity: 136
Yup buddy and besides I've seen no reason to withdraw my trust in this system. Bad market is not a good ground to stay away from it but a natural way of cryptocurrency for correction.
Activity: 490
yes,I still believe in the future of cryptos but not all cryptos will have the brighter future maybe only those who are on top as now,and those who has a good coins as of now and it depends also on how good the management will survive,let us just wait and if that will happen we`re all part of the brighter future as it is,let's wait and see.
Human beings are biased, greedy and make mistakes. Cryptography is nothing like that because Maths has well-defined rules. The way it works is that you send money via peer2peer network and your transaction cannot be reversed once you (the sender) and the person you are sending it to agree - so no double spending is allowed.
Activity: 238
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Depends on where you invest. Why not try to invest in other protocols instead, there are a lot of different protocols being built out there. Go and explore. Protocols like Filecoin, Akasha, XYO, Essentia, Selfkey, Global Messaging Token. I mentioned them but that doesn't mean I am endorsing them. I am just telling you what are other protocols out there. Go and explore.
Activity: 146
yes,I still believe in the future of cryptos but not all cryptos will have the brighter future maybe only those who are on top as now,and those who has a good coins as of now and it depends also on how good the management will survive,let us just wait and if that will happen we`re all part of the brighter future as it is,let's wait and see.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
Crypto is growing very fast and popular. But with the current conditions, where prices are declining. I still believe in crypto that has a bright future, I know that crypto has character fluctuations. So, I do not panic with the current conditions, and I advise you to keep investing as I do right now.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes I believe in bright future of crypto. But we can not always expect a bullish market. It's a market nature to run up and down. I would say it's a booming industry. Mostly people jump into the market when market is bull some earns profit and some bear loss too. They trade like a gambler. But if we do invest wisely in crypto we can make good money. It's just a beginning many people will be a part of crypto market in coming years.
Activity: 98
I'm sure that the crypto has a future.  And I see no reason to refuse investment.  I advise you not yet to sell your coins.
Activity: 140
Why don't believe? I think crypto just like the internet.It will change the world sooner or later.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Well, you knew about crypto at the end of 2017, the particular point in that whole year, and in the entire history of cryptocurrency I guess, when crypto prices surged to new heights, reaching new all time highs, shattering their previous all time high records. I think you need to know crypto more than what happened when you entered it. Try to go backwards and learn about how crypto moved in the past years. You will be assured that there is nothing wrong with our crypto market right now.  
Activity: 649
I still believes on the bright future of crypto in these market that full of surprises you should know the risks. Were not literally speculate how long will end the downtrend but atleast you should know and understand the risks before you invest.
Activity: 96
Yup Crypto still have a bright and better future. It will really takes time and i do still believe in that this will be good for a next more years. We do this for our future, we do this for the next more generation. The next generation of crypto world..
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
yes i believe in the bright future of Crypto. For long term investor Crypto is best way to invest and this is very good time to invest in crypto. But unfortunately we invest in any asset when it will be at boom.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
Yeah ofcourse because once you enter this world all you need is positive thinking about crypto you are part of it and even if the crypto is down you also meant it to dying to because you are part of it their success is your success too.
Activity: 70
I do believe in great future of cryptocurrency. It is totally new approach to how business can be managed and the calculative power of blockchain is a real perpetuum mobile. So it is out future. Do you still believe in the bright future of humanity?)))
Pages:
Jump to: