Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 58. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Yes . now market is down but within next few month it will be increase. Keep believing in crypto. A lot of people make the mistake of panic selling but if you hold it you'll get more profit.
Activity: 340
I think you can trust the cryptos market. At the moment everything is growing slowly and ready to come back. Block chain technology is gaining a lot of attention and they are developing block chain technology for banking, healthcare ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Of course, I still believe in the bright future of the crypto-currency world. I am sure that crypto-currencies should replace fiat money. Let today rich people buy exchanges and reduce prices for the purchase of crypto currency, I think that it certainly beats at prices and interest, but on the whole this will not affect the crypto-currency industry. Because in the near future we are waiting for decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
If you remember the price of bitcoin in 2013 and 2014 is lower than the price in 2012.
I know it just the time for buying and investing more in crypto. It will boom in the future
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Just recently there was news of institutional investors starting crypto investments. If this isn't good enough reason to show the bright future of cryptos than I don't know what is. If there was any doubt of crypto future than these people wouldn't be investing.
Activity: 90
Obviously yes, i think all in the forum believes on the bright future of crypto. We don't exert our time here in the forum if we don't believe in crypto.
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency is the main thing of blockchain technology. The short time volatility cant change the technological advantages. As the human nature is greedy is major cases, the market actually depends on human nature is many stages. So be patient about your holdings and try to learn the market strategy then hopefully you can understand the fluctuation happened in crypto space. I wish you success with your stakes.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If invest is still good because it for longterm, if in trading situation i think its hard. Just wait and hold it will be back normal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I recommend that you should continue your patronage in crypto. Cryptocurrency is a manifestation of technological growth. As you can see Crypto uses blockchain technology and is continuing to improve as the year passes by. Now may be a hard time for you because you are afraid if the downfall of crypto price will continue but remember this. In stock market, it is advisable to buy or invest when the price is low and then wait then sell if the price is high. This concept is followed almost since the start of time but it still is advisable today.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later?
The market is very volatile and we can't expect anything to go up overnight. Expect that there will be great movements for the next months to come.
Can i still invest in crypto?
Yes, don't hesitate to think of many things. This is the best time to invest in crypto's.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Of course there are many who believe in crypto and also me. I am sure later that cryptocurrency will return as before, we just need to wait and by building good news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The fact that now the market is red is not a reason for panic. History has the property of repeating itself. I believe that in the near future, maybe not so short, the market will continue its growth.
Activity: 602
Yes i do still believe in the very bright future of crypto, Because if you are part of this crypto world you must understand and aware of the fluctuation moment of the market value. Do not panic or afraid of the price that fall because you already know that crypto can make increase even in a short period of time with a crazily high as you do not expected.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Investing in cryptocurrencies is a profitable investment along the years, A lot of people now are in panic because of the fall of the majority of crypto prices include Bitcoin, but this is a normal thing, we already know that cryptocurrencies prices are too volatile. So I advice you to invest more as a lot of crypto prices are too low.
Activity: 378
Yes, I believe in the bright future of crypto. Because I'm earning  $5000 in ICO project. So you can search the good altcoin and investment it.
Activity: 1358
you can still invest in crypto even the market is down this is our opportunity to buy more cheap cryptos and then hold for 1 year or hold until in december I'm sure the market will recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
its only natural on crypto, it has a high volatility, it goes down because there is a correction on the price of every crypto. it goes up with a very fast pace.
there is no other reason that you shouldnt invest on crypto just because its price now is low.
Why not believe? We are many  people here who has change their life because of cryptocurrency so there is no reason for me not to believe in it, I know that we would all have a brighter future someday because of this just keep your faith and believe in this thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
its only natural on crypto, it has a high volatility, it goes down because there is a correction on the price of every crypto. it goes up with a very fast pace.
there is no other reason that you shouldnt invest on crypto just because its price now is low.

Yes , I still believe that cryptos had still a bright future ,because it is being use here in the digital world and those cryptos has different functions and uses, so I can say that it will have to be use in the future.

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Yes, I still believe in future of crypto as this will give more returns can an other investment option in next two three years because now more and more  people want to enter in this market and it will boost the value of this market.
Activity: 479
Me too. I entered the cryptop market in July 2017. At that time the market started going up to January and now is bearish. this is very normal. I am not too concerned or worried about the current price. I will keep my coins and tokens until the end of 2018. And surely the price will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: