Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 52. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Well, I think cryptmarket won't decline. This days where the hottest investment second to real-estate is in cryptocurrency. In fact crytocurrency may surpass real-estate or gold investment. The population of investors is already growing more and more each day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hell yea! i believe in future of crypto and to tell you the truth, there s a bright future ahead of us. Blockchain technology is revolutionary thats why a bunch of institutions are getting in. As we've seen it in the past few months because they are aware of what blockchain has to offer.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I believe in cryptocurrency, even though the price of crypto falls in the current price which is initially very high in 2017 I remain in cryptocurrency, I think the current price is quite feasible if we look at prices in the year of the year like 2015 or earlier.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
I still believe, we only need is to wait until the cryptocurrencies will pump again in the future. Some of them have a good potential when it comes in the market. I think it is already have a good potential in the future, let us more patronize the cryptocurrency to have a good value in the future. Always be patience until the crypto will be successful in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Yes! I believe the bright future in crypto business, in terms of life future changes, I see this in crypto business that my life soon become financially stable, and also the crypto business has already made by creator that change the economic status of all country to become economically stable, and the cryptocurrency would become the main source of income to all people who works hardly on cryptocurrency business. And crypto business soon become very popular that also government endorse and support cryptocurrency business.

Yes i do, as what i've witness last month of 2017 the price of btc rise from $10000 to $19000, crypto coins will not die, it will never die because there are so many people who invested it especially on the most popular coin bitcon, bitcoin has a strong community, many people invested on that coins because of his performance last year. So dont stop believing in crypto coins, it will give you a bright future.
it is not easy to cultivate confidence in the crypto, after what has happened in recent months, the price of crypto has fallen too deep,
causing the loss of confidence in crypto.
I may not be that objective type but regarding this matter,I stay with crypto. There has been many issues correspond with bitcoin or altcoins but inspite of the problems encountered, it will never affect me in this kind of work. I see crypto as one of my basic needs so it is not the end for me to give up everything with it. The future is still on with crypto the longer I or we wait,the better fulfillment we can get in the future because it really has a brighter future.
Activity: 15
Cryptocurrencies are still good investments,especially when the times that the economic growth of countries is in high risk,you should be investing amount which you can afford to lose so that you wont be affected when the market has failed,or if the other way around has happened you will still have good source of extra money,as you are a holder you should be looking forward to future,not for shoft period of time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yes! I believe the bright future in crypto business, in terms of life future changes, I see this in crypto business that my life soon become financially stable, and also the crypto business has already made by creator that change the economic status of all country to become economically stable, and the cryptocurrency would become the main source of income to all people who works hardly on cryptocurrency business. And crypto business soon become very popular that also government endorse and support cryptocurrency business.

Yes i do, as what i've witness last month of 2017 the price of btc rise from $10000 to $19000, crypto coins will not die, it will never die because there are so many people who invested it especially on the most popular coin bitcon, bitcoin has a strong community, many people invested on that coins because of his performance last year. So dont stop believing in crypto coins, it will give you a bright future.
it is not easy to cultivate confidence in the crypto, after what has happened in recent months, the price of crypto has fallen too deep,
causing the loss of confidence in crypto.
Activity: 484
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I do not believe in the future of Crypto because I know all too soon it will be eliminated and replaced by any good choice and a lot of potentials. Believing in your own choices is the best way to win in Crypto because everything can make you lose.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
No one is in- charge of your decision,you will make your own decision because it is your money not ours. I personally believe that the future of Crypto is brighter than today that is why I stand firm in holding my cryptos. People around me kept saying to cash out while it still has value but the final decision is mine and my Crypto Assets are hardly earned by me and not them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Of course I still believe that crypto will have a very bright future. I can see people becoming depressed and losing hope because they are getting rekt by the market in the last few months. But do you guys really think it will not go up again? Been here already before and there's always the rainbow after the rain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
until now there are many who do business crypto and they are famous people and big investors so I think crypto will still develop in the future because they will not be silent to see the current market conditions and they will soon fix it
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
A long way to go, crypto has just started to growing. I believe the bright future is nearer than we predicted. Don't panic, its time build a cashless world.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
You say, "Can I still invest in crypto?"
Yeah! Why not. everyone has their own opportunities to invest. don't panic and don't afraid of the sign of market recently.
it's better to think positively that the future of  crypto will change for the better in  this year, the years ahead as well as in the following years.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Yes, the Crypto market I have always believed in. I think they will be the most sustainable market in the future. Perhaps they will rise in price by the end of 2018. The price boom of the altcoin, so we should buy them at this time.
copper member
Activity: 70
People who have been working in cryptocurrency well understand what is happening. Another thing those who came at the peak of price growth, saw the opposite and began to panic.
copper member
Activity: 497

Yes, you can still invest in crypto, although crypto has an unstable price but surely in the future the price will soar, the future of crypto will be bright and investing in crypto will be the best way to earn profits.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

I am believe that cryptomarket still have large room to grow. Many expert said crypto market cap could jump to trillion dollars and its give opportunity for altcoin and bitcoin to rise their price. I think its good time to investing money on crypto because right now many altcoin price lower than before
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
for the selling price is often up and down and it's reasonable because the price of ICO difficult to stabilize do not be discouraged quickly because the ICO price down he will rise again in price.
Pages:
Jump to: