Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 53. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The future of Crypto is something that many people are interested in. Crypto is a modern technology. And modern technology is always welcome and has a bright future. Therefore, Crypto's future is bright. As it is a market, it will oscillate, that is right. But surely the discount is always lower than the next price increase. Crypto will increase value over time.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
Depending on what aspect you are looking for, I am pretty sure that cryptocurrancy will rise again the market is still moving and there are many Projects that develop their product after ICO is done, you can earn a lot of your income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
yap. i believe on crypto. maybe i think crypto have future maybe the price going down recently but the market going up now. so i think the price can't be drop so much. and always going up and down.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Everything depends on which crypto we are talking about, crypto currencies or blockchain projects? In 5 years, very few of these companies that have been created on ICOs will remain. Most will have disappeared and only a few will have developed, which is certainly a good thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Of course, I still believe in the bright future of the crypto-currency world. I am sure that crypto-currencies should replace fiat money. Let today rich people buy exchanges and reduce prices for the purchase of crypto currency, I think that it certainly beats at prices and interest, but on the whole this will not affect the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
Yes absolutely, believing in yourself as long as the cryptocurrency are not died they are tremendously have a bright future ahead. Continue of what you are doing in your coins or tokens of holding it will pass this low value in a few months, suddenly it will pump without knowing as the market is still recovering from correction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
You are a holder and still asking the community if you could still invest on it. You would not hold if you dont see a bright future for your investments. Market is still very much growing thus it has a bright future ahead.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is the new industrial revolution, and its following the patterns of all ground breaking technological progress in history, there was, is and will be failures, and scams but at the end of the day, humanity will enjoy the benefits provided by blockchain and I firmly believe in this ideal.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I firmly believe in it and they will be good in the second part of the year.
Activity: 273
Yes,I'll still believe in the bright future of cryptocurrencies.It's  a big challenge on us,that the cryptocurrency struggle in the market today.We don't loss hope maybe sooner or later it will rise back again.
Activity: 58
I definitely believe in the future of crypto simply because the tech is there behind it plus it's gaining more and more media attention while bad in a lot of cases it can still be a good thing. I think the world and the government is still wrapping it's head around these new types of currencies but with anything time will solve that problem. I just think of it like years back before debit cards became popular people were like "Why would I carry a stupid card around when I have cash?". This is because people just couldn't understand debit cards but now mostly everyone I know only carry debit cards around they barely keep cash on them. It's just an evolution that were are already on board with we are just waiting for everyone else to get on board with.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Yes, I believe the bright future of cryptocurrency. I believe that someday all the people used crypto as other way of earning and use as daily payment. I believe the power of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
It's definitely a Yes!! There is a bright future of cryptocurrency. With a fast changing world Cryptocurrency is what we need to be cope up with its development. And as well as it will help us with our financial needs and a lot more. I know for sure it will make the world better.
Activity: 406
For sure I strongly believe that it has a brighter future and also as time goings on even government fighting against bitcoin will come to embraced it
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Everything changes. Cryptocurrencies too. Some will survive and others will disappear from the market. However, there is no reason not to believe in the crypto just because of the price dip. The technology is developing and is being adapted to an increasing number of projects. An investment in crypto will definitely pay off.
Activity: 126
I still believe in crypto because it is just the beginning of its development and for sure it will go far in the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The market gone down because bitcoin pumps hards and falls hard too that makes the market suffers out of that. Good thing that the prices gone cheap and we can invest again and wait for the prices gone up and take profit.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
You can see how many news now about the crypt and almost all countries at the level of heads talk about the introduction of it into their economic space. This has an extremely positive impact on the development of cryptocurrency.                        
Activity: 182
Merit: 13