Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 50. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
CryptoEnthusiast and founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors Foundation Thomas Lee said in an interview with CNBC that despite the decrease in the price of bitcoin, in the near future the course of crypto currency will be restored. The expert added that it is necessary to wait until the conditions for the growth of the crypto-currency are added Roll Eyes
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Absolutely! crypto have changed so many lives in the last few years and we are just at the beginning!

more and more people are coming on board every day, more institutional money aswell, so much for a bright future and more opportunities to create a better financial system for everyone!!!

my only regret its to not have joined much more early!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
take a look at the development of crypto annually. If you are the holder of it should you see the chart of crypto in its development a few years. improved crypto is definitely happening and it's only a matter of time may hold a great decision has become for you but if you still do not have mental and patience I think holding will be difficult and will still remain a sense of panic.
Activity: 728
What we need right now is the patience, trust, and efforts to make a better strategy time to time. Many people also feel that condition. It is sad. ut this is part of the risks to take in crypto. Believe that the price and value of the altcoins will be much higher. Many predictions also state that the coins will have bigger value some years later. Just be patient to hold. In this case, I really still believe in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
sometimes the crypto world makes crazy with the price that getting down. but sometimes the price also goes up and the price is very high. that's way why the price of crypto unpredictable. of course I believe that the future of crypto will rise again as before. because I got a lot of benefit by getting to know cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Some things that make me still believe in crypto and still invest in it:
- Crypto is precisely being developed, many more products and projects in crypto are still progressing.
- Crypto has a good chance for trading and investment, but we must be careful and smart in choosing which crypto is great and profitable
- Crypto is risky, but it also very profitable than the other investments
- Crypto is easy for investment, we can invest even we only have a small amount of the capital,
Investing in crypto is also easy, not like investing in other terms.
Everything is possible here in crypto because prices fluctuates anytime I, believe it has a good future of crypto because there are a lot of investors invest money and still trust for the opportunities they offered.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
If we do not believe, will make us afraid and so no maximum in crypto. I just kept memforsir my self for as much as possible to believe with it. So I continued my passion for trading, the spirit to participate in bounty campaign. And the spirit of seeking for ICO project investment.
Activity: 658
Some things that make me still believe in crypto and still invest in it:
- Crypto is precisely being developed, many more products and projects in crypto are still progressing.
- Crypto has a good chance for trading and investment, but we must be careful and smart in choosing which crypto is great and profitable
- Crypto is risky, but it also very profitable than the other investments
- Crypto is easy for investment, we can invest even we only have a small amount of the capital,
Investing in crypto is also easy, not like investing in other terms.
Activity: 784
Yes, you can invest at any time but you have to look at the situation and condition of the market price. In the condition of the coin, prices are down you can invest and you could be looking for profit. Basically, if the price of coins down next the coin price surely will increase, in a situation like this you should always do the monitoring. So while the price of coins goes up you can sell your coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
About the future of crypto, I believe the world is still very much divided about the crypto revolution with some countries outrightly against it, some in support and others not leaning in any direction.
The future depends on the next few years, innovations, and how it affects any significant real life situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
yes I believe because I know crypto will be good at the end of the year and so I currently choose to hold my altcoin for a long time until crypto back stable because many people say at the end of 2018 it will be good

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
The market got down but it will raise soon . if you invest now when the crypto get raise then you will get good profit. so don't hesitate to invest . select the best coins and invest in them . I am sure the crypto market will get raise with a good profits.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
actually, in the world of crypto, we can not predict the market prices, because we know that the price of crypto is unstable, sometimes up or down. but personally, i still believe that the price of crypto will rise in the future. it just takes time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
 many people are growing more and more crowded, I don't think it's necessary to hesitate, anyway, the crypto is still in my young , and its development is still in the interest of many people. If you are a holder, it still has a high holding period.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
Personally, I really believe and rely on the crypt as a technology for the future. I think that in 5-7 years the crypt will become a really strong system, which really can influence the state of things in the world.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I'm crypto entuthiastic and I belive in it. Imho nobody can stop tecnologic progress. Price of all top coins can fall down several times, but after that in several years or more it will be stable and will be regulated. SO now best time to rasie money my friend.
Activity: 36
In fact, the crypt, including Bitcoin is already developing 10 years, and during this time almost always in the plus. The current crisis lasts only 4 months, whether darken all the future and prospects this time interval?                     
Activity: 618
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I also joined around the same time too. Yes, lately values are constantly decreasing and it is definitely not a good sign. I think in some time values will increase again as values remain unstable and it's not impossible for it to go up again. I have never invest in crypto but I am considering right now yet I still have to make a very strong and sure decision.
i agree to that. i also believe in crypto because the profit that it can give to us also the value in the market now. this crypto is so helpful to me and to everybody who using crypto this is one best income to have and investing in this kind of business i no regret and doubt i know that this crypto will be our next currency in the near future. i hope that this crypto will be stable so.many of us will invest another account.
Activity: 87
I do believe in the bright future for Crypto if it is regulated, as for as long as this does not happen we will always have the big whales driving the market up and down however it suits them. I must say a lot has been done compared to previous years, but more needs to be done. 
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

I also joined around the same time too. Yes, lately values are constantly decreasing and it is definitely not a good sign. I think in some time values will increase again as values remain unstable and it's not impossible for it to go up again. I have never invest in crypto but I am considering right now yet I still have to make a very strong and sure decision.
Pages:
Jump to: