Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 51. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
In these early months until the middle of this year, the prices are still low for the overall cryptocurrency.
If you will buy, it is exactly the best time to buy some trusted altcoins. Feeling afraid is normal. But, I think you don't need to stop, just make deeper analysis and hold it until the end of this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Yes, I still believe that the future of crypto currencies is bright as ever. Even though most of the worthy coins out there that can be utilized in real world are in bearish mode, there will come a time probably within Q4 of 2018 that the world of crypto will bloom. The strategy of holding and accumulating during every dip has already proven to be profitable by being patient and having discipline compared to position trading/day trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I believe that the market of coins has a great potential, now even the governments of many countries have seen this and are trying to take control of this market. Therefore, I invest in crypto.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
In fact, the crypt, including Bitcoin is already developing 10 years, and during this time almost always in the plus. The current crisis lasts only 4 months, whether darken all the future and prospects this time interval?                     
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Cryptocurrencies are still developing its technologies. More and more service appear every month. I think crypto at the beginning of its development. Bright future of cryptocurrencies is ahead definitely.
Activity: 280
If you do not believe in the bright future of the crypto currency, then it's logical not to invest your money. I invest, because I hope for the best. It is difficult to say confidently what will happen in the future. But I think everything will be wonderful.
Activity: 223
It is surely evident that there is a bright future for crypto With the recent turnaround in prices in the market. I so much believe in the future of crypto. Although the market is highly volatile and unstable notwithstanding it is a very good investment because crypto is the future and it is really worthwhile.
Yes I still believe I think this will be our future money in the future no more paper money the technology is going to rise and our daily living is more easier now. using digital money is much easier than paper money for example buying in online shops just click send for payments then it's done less hassle even if you're on your house or any part of this world you can make transactions.
Yes of course i still believe because right now crypto is become successful and growing, and because of its success many people who using it are also now earning a lot. And i think crypto has brigh future and its start now and it will be successful in the upcoming years, and also i think crypto will become a currency used in transaction as payment in any site or can used in payment our daily needs like paying bills and paying foods in restaurant.

I believe the blockchain technology is about to reframe the future. So glad to read more news about it being embedded not only to help secure any data better than conventional identity records due to the absence of third-party intermediaries but also (for instance) to assist in distribution cash-for-food aid to over 100,000 Syrian refugees in Jordan. Though not everything that ties up on a blockchain will prosper (the lion's share of all crypto coins/tokens will worth nothing sooner or later) but the technology per se is "one giant leap for mankind"
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Yes, I still believe in the bright future of crypto. There are lots of ups and downs in this market but I believe that it will be stable in one stage and stay for a long time. Now the question is where it will be stand? Right now I don’t have the answer of this question. But you should still invest in crypto if your expectation is not very high.
Activity: 462
Dream about becoming rich within the short time don’t disappear anywhere. People still looks for miracle. And Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is that miracle nowadays. We know about definite examples of it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Yes I still believe I think this will be our future money in the future no more paper money the technology is going to rise and our daily living is more easier now. using digital money is much easier than paper money for example buying in online shops just click send for payments then it's done less hassle even if you're on your house or any part of this world you can make transactions.
Yes of course i still believe because right now crypto is become successful and growing, and because of its success many people who using it are also now earning a lot. And i think crypto has brigh future and its start now and it will be successful in the upcoming years, and also i think crypto will become a currency used in transaction as payment in any site or can used in payment our daily needs like paying bills and paying foods in restaurant.
Activity: 196
I think most people are just into the price value of most of the cryptocurrency that is why they are panicking with the sudden dip of the prices last months, also because of this it makes a chain of negativity into this market so the prices did go lower as we have seen last week.
 For me I am more interested on what the blockchian could offer into the real market for instance a blockchain for package delivery that gives a quick transaction without going to a branch of the carrier to send the package and uses their internal token akong with other cryptocurrencies in the market.  The potential of such project to grow is quite great and if more people would  use their product the higher price of the internal tojen would be. And if more people would support such project the negativity around crypto would cease.
Activity: 322
I would very much like all the coins to return to the positions of January 2018! Here, each expresses only his own personal "I want" and "I think", which will not affect the movement of the market. Hope dies last, so let's hope for a brilliant future until the last.
Activity: 94
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
yes, crypto become well known because a lot of people have seen a future about it, there's a lot of people become interested on using it, and holding it.
Activity: 438
Continue to hold your coin and we will see what crypto can do in this year, if you have money to invest then it is a good sign to invest in crypto currency on very affordable price, even the bitcoin price drop down you will see there is a lot of supporters and holders of different coin because they believe in what their coin can do in the future.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I really want to believe that everything will be fine.But you need to be prepared for the worst and that you can lose all your money
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Yes I still believe in the bright future of crypto because we have a lot of big investors and companies around the world who have recently joined the crypto space. The crypto market can easily be manipulated so that the price does not always reflect success because the crypto-market is still young and needs time to mature.
Is there anything you can not believe in crypto? By seeing the success of many people coming from crypto does it still make you doubt the crypto? That way my belief in crypto is still very awake, crypto has not disappointed its users. Only those who can not understand the crypto cycle are disappointed. I continue to explore knowledge with my friend who is much more experienced in this crypto field. I can not promise crypto will change or not in the coming year. But for now I am very sure you still have the opportunity to invest in crypto, then immediately take this opportunity before it disappears and you regret.
Activity: 90
of course. this is the future. the Internet will always be, it only develops. the world does not stand still, time goes by. humanity goes to the future, and such money has a future!
Pages:
Jump to: