Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 56. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The current market price is volatile due to too much negative news coming to the cryptocurrencies market. But you should have confidence in this market because at the end of the year indeed its exchange rate will recover sharply, then the ETH rate will reach $1500. If you are holding, keep to the end of 2018, or as early as Q4 2018 to get profit.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
It depends on your perception, I truly believe on Crypto. They have a bright future and we all know that at this moment the crypto world is to young and we need to share this toi our family and friends.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I also thought that the market would fall after such a rapid growth. I think that in the future the cryptology will grow actively. Cryptocurrency is our future and people will understand it over time!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Crypto was been recognized and witnessed by the people, they are using this on their daily living for them to have a successful life. I do still believe that this will give us a good outcome in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Of course i pretty much believe in the future of crypto currencies.
anybody that doesn't believe in it should not be investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
there is no definite thing in the world, something definite it is death,

but I still have confidence and I am very confident that the future of crypto is very bright,
keep the spirit and keep working hard and smart in generating crypto.  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
I think that the situation when all coins grow equally without any reasons is not a "bright future", but simply a bubble. I hope that the subsequent growth will be rational and justified.
Activity: 210
Theres no one who can tell what will happen few years from now,it could be more massive or it wont be existing anymore,that is why it isnt recommended to invest all of your money in cryptocurrencies because currently cryptocurrencies has a lot of regulations from different countries that is why it is very risk to all of the investors.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Definitely!!! it is our future
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
the market cannot keep growing . if you do not believe in cryptocurrency it is better not to do it . I believe that these technologies are the future
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I believe that crypto will thrive in 2018. And I hope that this will benefit people. It seems to me that we are at the source of the development of crypto today. I'm glad that I had time for this party.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
I'm sure that the crypt is the technology of the future and this is really what you need to do. I hope that most projects will be implemented...
Activity: 490
Yes I do.
I still believe in the bright future of crypto, but quite later.
Last events showed that world is not ready for crypto yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
You see, besides the big and fast earnings, the crypto world is also a big industry. It develops, it becomes popular. People understand the usefulness of this technology and try to use it more often in their work. Popularity is the success. Of course, this is promising. Do not doubt in the future.
Activity: 125
I think that our life is impossible to imagine without cryptocurrencies. They have already firmly taken their place and will sooner or later continue their growth. I personally have no doubt about that.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Yep I still belive in it as long as crypto is not only about the price. Right now the bear market will last all the year in my opinion so just hold up and maybe when bitcoin goes to bottom you will have some spareable cash to invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24

I think there is no longer the need for fear,Just look at the idea behind of the cryptocurrencies,I mean ideas behind the ethereum,bitcoin,bitcoincash or even cheap and new,unique altcoins,If you do that you will answer questions like that by yourself...What about Changes,Of course today its not a really good situation for crypto market,But if we consider historical evidences and statistics we may see the future brighter,at the same time it doesn't mean that historical statistics are absolute determinant of future,Of course not but it will help us to make our targets correctly.Anyway I think today many problems are artificially created which will be fixed very soon...
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
We don't know what is going to happen next year. As we have seen, this year started with government throwing a lot of tantrum around bitcoin. They started strictly regulating the coins, which has caused the price to drop significantly. Right now, the government stopped being harsh on the rules for a while and we might see the price bounce back up. And yes you can still invest on crypto currencies. Why wouldn't you able to be?
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
Harldly one can say for sure but in my opinion crypto is what will be with us for a long time so invest

Yes it will be better for us to invest in crypto currency as of now because the value of crypto currency let it be bitcoin or Altcoin are really low now and the same will be increased in couple of months so this is an opportunity to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”

Yes, I do. Why would I even waste time in all the ventures I do if I don't. I mean, is it not counter logic to even endure all these bad stuff and be patient in your ventures, while on the one hand, not believing in this market. I think in all my years in this market, I have come to accept that there are just so many factors affecting this market, and that also affects how its assets would unfold in terms of value. And I think, the big consideration if it would really have a future is how we, its users, support it more so than the market itself and the coins in it.
Pages:
Jump to: