Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 60. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Honestly, I am just afraid of some governments intervening. Governments and banks built the typical capitalism and crypto is a threat to that.

For the current price drops: I suppose when there a big news like BTC's lightning network and atomic swaps, the prices will go up again. Also if there are proper payment methods for crypto, it might get used more often, too; OPENplatform for example is working on that right now.
Activity: 18
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course, it's just the 1st quarter of 2018 we can't predict anything because the market is so volatile. In Japan, you can buy stuff using BTC because it was supported by its government and I'm also hoping that other country will consider crypto as a standard currency. Believe me, digital currency is the future and I know it will. Just give our coins time to recover and it will back to its normal value. Since the market is falling down many investors are happy because they can buy coins for a cheap price especially the ETH and other altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's like indicating that you are in doubt, since of the increasingly crowded development among many people., I think no need to feel hesitate or whatever it is, anyhow crypto is still at a young age I think, and it still has developments that are still in the interest among many people on its popularity. If you are a holder, it still has a high chance of holding long term.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Yes I still believe that there is a bright future of crypto. As long as people continue to support crypto it will bring bright future to the people who are engage with it. Fluctuation of the price is normal with crypto and always believe that it will back to track and bring good news to those who patiently hold and wait for the perfe t timing.
Activity: 112
Crypto market have a brighter future in 2018 i think . just buy now and wait for the next bubble i think thats the way to make investment double because holding btc always worth .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I still believe in crypto because it is just the beginning of its development and for sure it will go far in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators. But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
I think you're very mistaken. Prices of the crypto-currencies will never be stable. This market does not have traditional Fiat regulators. Therefore, it will always be volatile. In fact, volatility is a sign that the currency obeys only economic laws. This currency is more fair. We want to live in a market but we are used to living in a greenhouse Fiat. It never happens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators. But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

IMHO after the great growth we will observe decline and stabilization of the market.
Therefore, I see no reason to stop investing. The market of crypto currency is still developing.
Activity: 89
I still believe!. I think there is room to grow and have more adoption. I'd like to see several coins and recent ico's utilise their Beta's in the real world and seeing how that effects the prices. once some of these get into the public realm more i think there will be large growth
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

Everything will change much sooner. Believe me. In the market, crypto currency has always been ups and downs. And this is a normal situation. Now the fall is over and growth will begin. Just need to wait.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The global Topic on crypto can be seen everywhere. the growing acceptance is increasingly high. Once the issues on Regulation on Crypto is address its a free market for Crypto. Base on the market preview there was a Market Slump but hold on to it for later gains.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes I believe the Crypto market will be the most sustainable market. They will recover and grow again. Although the market is now red, this is an opportunity for investors to buy and hold.
Activity: 262
If you believe that the crypto currency has no future, then just fold it and do not suffer. It is extremely naive to believe that there are only two states: growth and fall. If the market was so simple, then everyone would do it. But someone needs to engage in production and maintenance, rather than trading. That is why not all of them are involved. Most do not have the experience and patience to understand what is happening in the market. Too many contradictions. And too much for the common man. The same applies to investors. Moreover, there is no free market, which Western democracies like to trumpet to the whole world. There are certain forces that deflect the market in one direction, then the other. Here is the course and jumps. Wanted picked up good news, wanted to crush to buy up cheaper and again bend the market.
Rich people grow rich for decades on this principle, and it does not change.
Activity: 14
I believe Crypto and blockchain technology is the next revolution that will change the world completely in a very short time, therefore investing now in the best ones (do your own research and beware of scam) can bring huge reward.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
to be honest you can see the enthusiasm of the holders of crypto, are they still optimistic or not? if everyone still wants the market back to recover and rise again, then I think there is still a chance and hope can happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

I think you shouldn't expect an obvious comment about the end of this term, nobody can know the time that the bitcoin and other coins will rise again exactly.

Investing decision should be just your own decision, because every people think different and every people have different economical situations. So, I think it can be better if you make your research and after of that make a decision between investing more or not. Good luck!
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
You have to accept one thing first there is 1500+ crypto but only 150-200 maybe less have a good future.Some of them have really good future than we can imagine.So if you invest in right places you don't have to worry.And one more thing no one can predict where this crypto market will go after years even next day.So invest as much as you afford to lose.I personally believe in crypto.I have more believe in blockchain technology.And in my opinion end of this year, we all can see some profit for sure.And after several years some crypto surely touch the moon.
Activity: 56
Yes i am. I will not waste my time if i wouldnt believe on crypto's future.
I know and i hope that all projects will be a success.
Crypto has a big future and so, i want to be here until it became a very successful one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I'm quite confident that crypto will rise again.. market is still in movement and there are lots of Projects that are developing their products after ICO finished..
Pages:
Jump to: