Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 61. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Of course, these falls are only temporary and mean nothing for the long term.

A lot of people make the mistake of panic selling but if you hodl for at least a year, you'll definitely be rewarded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course you can still invest but the question is would you receive any adequate profit? And nobody knows the answer, for nowadays you better think twice before putting your money into that market
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Now there are many ideas and not so many implementations. If you want to invest in ideas, buy and hold for several years. If you want to speculate, just buy now and wait for the next global pump.
And do not worry, the fluctuation is good because after red, will be green)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Outside of marketcap, the whole industry still looks pretty bright, right?
Blockchain technology seems like really usefull thing, that can be used in many industries. But I dont believe in crypto inside the market, market is overloaded
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Yes, indeed. Crypto have a brighter future for this year. Keep believing in crypto. Until now, it was stand still and even it struggling the market now, soon or later, market will rise and back to its normal again. I am confident with it. My proof is that, I invest to ETH for 300$ awhile ago and believing that my capital will doubled or tripled or even more. So keep believe on what you have. You have been involve to crypto, so why not believing its brighter future.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Outside of marketcap, the whole industry still looks pretty bright, right?
Activity: 140
Seriously speaking, when a certain persons works hardly on this business with full time access on cryptocurrency, I am pretty much sure that person should have a good brighter future. What I mean is, only those person have efforts are having good brighter future on crypto business.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
It depends on in what aspect you are looking for. I do not believe in most of the cryptos. There are maximum 10 coins we need and they offer meaningful utility. On the other hand, I believe there will be another opportunity for us to gain money. We are in the market cycle that at worst. If we can wait for the bull market, we can earn a lot.
Activity: 154
The price last week has been greatly reduced but this week has gone up slowly, and I'm sure the next few months crypto will be bright, and I think you're just pessimistic about last week when crypto is down, and I think you can still invest because it is not too late for those who want to invest and I recommend you should never hesitate to invest because if you are in doubt then you will only get minimal results...
Activity: 574
I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: