Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto? - page 11. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I vehemently believe in the future of crypto and that these short periods of low market are just part of crypto and it is a time for crypto believers to buy low and later sell at a high price. The future of crypto is bright.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Yes, for sure.
It can change a lot in business and our regular life, make it more secure and transparant.
That is why, I believe in the future of crypto.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
I still believe that crypto is important for the future. The fall does not change anything.
We just have to wait and we should be a little more patient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
Why not assume that everything will end very well? Crypto currency is so unusual thing for humanity that it will develop even for a long time. We all are now on the threshold of a new digital era and crypto-currencies are the vehicles in this new era.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
It relies upon in what viewpoint you are searching for. I don't have faith in the majority of the cryptos. There are most extreme 10 coins we need and they offer important utility. Then again, I accept there will be another open door for us to pick up cash. We are in the market cycle that best case scenario. In the event that we can sit tight for the buyer showcase, we can win a ton.
Activity: 166
Many of us still believe it will. Huge companies are implementing blockchain on their process and it's clearly that the finance is going to that path either way. You shouldn't be discourage about the falling of price, by the end of the year I believe market will boom beyond everyone expectations.
Activity: 278
I believe the falling in the Crypto market cannot last forever. There will be light at the end of the tunnel definitely. Crypto will do well again even more than it was in the year 2017, but the advice I will like to give every Crypto enthusiast is to invest only what they can afford to lose and research on the good projects before investing as no one is fully certain on when the market will begin the continuous mooning again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
of course I believe that Crypto's future will be bright because I have benefited so much from it, I see the development of Crypto getting better and more and more fans, so I'm sure Crypto will grow and become bigger in the future.

The crypto will be the currency of our future. That is why I will answer: yes, I am a great believer. I continue to invest in altcoins and Bitcoin as I know this is one of the best investments for today.

But the problem is that most of us are expecting the market to follow the scenario we set out in our minds, rather than seeing and understanding what is really going on. We like to react in the way we expect, Even for many people, giving up the self and accepting that it is wrong is more difficult than trade coin.

But how do not dream after increase on December 2017? I also made forests and it are false. It is not easy to understand what is really going on. I think many of crypto socity agry with me. It is hard to make right decision, especially there are a lot of suggestions on the market. And I think that top crypto sometimes make a not very pleasant environment for development new projects. It is very unusual that was appeared project that will help new coins to enter the market and find an audience. do you saw https://www.menlo.one/ ?
Activity: 69
Of course I believe. The crypto market is still in the process of introducing itself. I believe there will be very good things in the future. Many people will be sorry for being late. The crypto world is an innovative and monetizing platform.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
of course I believe that Crypto's future will be bright because I have benefited so much from it, I see the development of Crypto getting better and more and more fans, so I'm sure Crypto will grow and become bigger in the future.

The crypto will be the currency of our future. That is why I will answer: yes, I am a great believer. I continue to invest in altcoins and Bitcoin as I know this is one of the best investments for today.

But the problem is that most of us are expecting the market to follow the scenario we set out in our minds, rather than seeing and understanding what is really going on. We like to react in the way we expect, Even for many people, giving up the self and accepting that it is wrong is more difficult than trade coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Weird question??? And what should have been like shaking faith in crypto-currencies? My opinion is that while there are crypto-currencies - distributed registry technologies will develop. So we are waiting for a lot more interesting things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 44
Soon it may be bad changes but in the long run cryptocurrency will rise in price because after the adoption of all laws will survive only large coins and all investments will be directed to them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I believe in the crypto currency. It seems to me that now we are at the source of the development of this industry and therefore investing in the crypto currency is very promising.
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes there is no doubt in bright future of crypto , now people are more aware to get know more about crypto. At the same time people are little bit afraid from crypto due to big setback in price during last couple of months and also from the negative news in market regarding crypto currency. But after all these scene my believe is that coming years are definitely of crypto currency, this currency definitely replace paper currency in the coming time, so no doubt it has bright future , keep investing and keep patience also.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Outside of marketcap, the whole industry still looks pretty bright, right?
Blockchain technology seems like really usefull thing, that can be used in many industries. But I dont believe in crypto inside the market, market is overloaded
I also see for early 2018 this Cryptocurrency showed a very dangerous decline. I was worried about the existing price on Cryptocurrency will be destroyed. but with the passage of time for the development that is beginning to experience recovery and improvement is pretty good, so very able to bring Ethereum into a much better future.
Activity: 504
Surely it must be believed. because no matter how crypto is a business full of surprises. We'll never know, when and in what ways suddenly get great benefits. And I am sure that the future later, crypto will go ahead and shows the development that is increasingly good.
Activity: 147
You see bitcoin always impacts like that, and it's always stronger than ever. So with all the new cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects, I'm pretty sure that cryptocurrency is certainly a bright future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I believe that the crypto currency will actively develop. I like this idea and I think that many people realized that crypto currency has so many advantages.
Activity: 28
of course, i m sure about crypto's bright future.. because many people are investing in cryptocurrency to make a profit and can survive in the future and maybe crypto is still not good and I am sure that by the end of 2018 the crypto will be good in the future which is bright
 Smiley
I'm sure crypto will continue to grow and become very big in the future...
Pages:
Jump to: