Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 11. (Read 7389 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
No one should doubt the prospects of the cryptocurrency market. Every day more and more big companies and ordinary people are interested in crypto, so I am sure that over time the market will start to grow again and the prices for most coins will increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes, of course until now I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, even though now the results are not in line with expectations, but I am sure that in the future there will be more results for this crypto, the most important thing is to keep trying and be patient
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Yes, I believe in the cryptocurrency market. I also believe that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 406
keyTango
Why should I stop trusting crypto-currencies? This is one of the most reliable things in the world. The cryptography that underlies it is a very reliable thing.
Activity: 392
The electronics market is in a volatile and abnormal period. But that is a normal characteristic of this exciting market. The features, interesting features of Crypto have great significance in human life and especially to investors. In the near future, the cryptographic market will soon stabilize and rebound. I am very confident!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I still believe in crypto and continue to be here because crypto gives me income and I also strongly believe that in the future all countries need crypto as a payment every day in their lives
I am believing in the crypto market because i feel that they can really bounceback, even the market became red for many months there are still so many people are supprting crypto so there is no doubt that before this year will end we can see some pump.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
I still believe in crypto and continue to be here because crypto gives me income and I also strongly believe that in the future all countries need crypto as a payment every day in their lives
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Yes, I believe that over time, when the technologies of this market will penetrate into everyday life, it will grow strongly

this is very true... it has already started seen its way to some organization  Grin
Activity: 50
i dont see anything to doubt about the market!! looking at the market!! very new and still been controlled by the big investors!!! it needs to become more mature and that will take time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Even if there are a few users and investors now that doubts the ability of the market, you don't need to worry. Yes, thw market or the cryptocurrency does terrible things to you but it's not their fault. It's yours because you are the decision maker.
copper member
Activity: 97
The anonymity that the crypto currency gives is also the reverse side of the coin. It became easier for scammers to deceive trusting investors and avoid punishment for it. In any case, not everything is so bad and in the near future everything will be normalized.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Personally, I believe that the market will recover. It may take years, but it will definitely happen one day. Falls are necessary to continue growth. Without a strong fall there is no strong growth, you must understand this. I am going to invest in cryptocurrencies further
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I will believe in it for many more years, I think this is one of the best financial markets that existed in the world for all time. I think he has a lot more future, but only time will show who is right.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I think that the market will develop, it is still very young and is in the initial stage of its development. What happened this year is temporary, and it's about to change. You need to buy good coins and forget about them for 2-3 years. And you will get a good income.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
Yes, I believe that over time, when the technologies of this market will penetrate into everyday life, it will grow strongly
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
I believe that all the turmoil in the crypto market that occurred this year is temporary. It is obvious that large financial structures are planning to enter the cryptosphere, which will give an inflow of several trillion US dollars. The increase in capitalization will entail the growth of all tokens and the entry of millions of private investors to the market, as it was last year.
this is temporary, many experts predict that in this year the increase in coin prices will be even greater, and certainly certainly can provide profit. still believe in the market is one of the best ways than not at all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
There are a lot of scammers in the field of cryptocurrencies and they are much more than in any other. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are in great demand. I think that in the future, cryptocurrencies can become a full-fledged independent financial system, but it takes time, a lot of time.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I believe that all the turmoil in the crypto market that occurred this year is temporary. It is obvious that large financial structures are planning to enter the cryptosphere, which will give an inflow of several trillion US dollars. The increase in capitalization will entail the growth of all tokens and the entry of millions of private investors to the market, as it was last year.
Activity: 231
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Of course simply because I have earned from this business and although I have been scammed so many times I have learned so many lessons from those failures. I will never stop searching for things that can make me reach my goal in this crypto world
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Because the cryptocurrency is still of great interest. In this area as in others you can lose but it gives you experience. You need to understand that this is still a young technology and it only takes root.
You are right, blockchain technology is still young and did not have time to show all  prospects and opportunities that we will be able to see in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: