Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 29. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This industry still has so much growth potential and clear real world use cases, and i do not trust things said by experts like its bubble. How can any of them be experts when Cryptocurrency isn't even a decade old yet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Many good projects that have already existed for several years also recognize cryptocurrencies and conduct their own ICO and try to enter the world of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that in the future cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
I still believe. indeed cryptocurrency has fallen too much, I still hold my cryptocurrency because I believe this market will return
The future of Cryptocurrency is bright and will give you more profits on your investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

It is true that most people already experienced what you mentioned above but for me I still believe in cryptocurrency the way I believe on my dreams to become millionaire someday in investing here .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
All of the mentioned negativity from experience in crypto are the main reason why i am still believing cryptocurrency

-If i am become a victim of scam,this will make me more vigilant for not to hppen again

-if i am being dumped,well this means i will be learning more

- panic selling is the worst thing i will never do even what happend to cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
scam, loss, and a lot of bad things have happened that have been a risk. in fact, each job also has risks and it is the thing that has to be faced in crypto. When can endure and get through this stage then it is precisely that which will take to the streets of the gains today certainly there have been many people feel it. but it's also quite an unfortunate lot that panic in this regard so as to go without the desired results.
copper member
Activity: 266
I still believe in the crypto market.
It will not change that fast.
Even the price decline of the last months will not dissuade me from crypto.
Crypto has caught me.  Smiley
Activity: 338
Of course I still really trust crypto, because I once sold crypto below the average price. I still hold several different types of tokens. And at the moment I still hope crypto prices will return as early as January this year.
Activity: 364
I believe in cryptocurrency, because I am sure that it will become an integral part of our lives, and blockchain technology will make the world a better place. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and therefore you can both earn and lose your money.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
This is all because I saw what this field is capable of and how it can make a profit, so I just wait!
Activity: 602
Yes i am, even though i read and heard negative about crypto because of such bad experience they encountered still crypto market for me is my future. Not only me but most are depend their daily needs from it. That embarrasement moment enumerated are not the hindrances for me to stop crypto.  
Activity: 476

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Yes of course I am still here although I got scammed so many times in this crypto business. These experiences that I have encountered made me realized that I need to move on and look for another chance and never give up in order to achieve my goal and this is it. I found this forum where I found also the answer to my prayer that someday I will find legit community that can help me work with crypto. Than you admin for making me a part of this forum. I have learned from my mistakes in the past and this lead me to success anyway.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

To be honest, i actually got almost the bad situation that you listed above. However, i still stay on this crypto market. You know, We would confront all of that circumstance in any field of the life. The matter is how will you manage with it. Because i keep earning profit from the crypto market thus i believe in the crypto.
Honestly, those bad experience in the market makes me more stronger and makes me what I am today because every mistake give me lesson that I should be more persevere to achieve my goal in crypto. Also its matter if you've learned from your mistake and note to yourself that it should not be happen again as long as you can, and make another way to avoid encounter again the not so good situation of the market, but even that I still believe in the market.
Activity: 32
Of course Yes, I have strong faith in the market, crypto gets stronger and better when more people and governments are adopting it. I think in few years to come it would gain a great dominance.
Activity: 101

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in the crypto world because even though a little power can still generate dollars, and that's what makes me more enthusiastic, how come I'm not new when I know that the smartphone that I use can make money, and I'm very careful in treding ,,
Activity: 64

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

To be honest, i actually got almost the bad situation that you listed above. However, i still stay on this crypto market. You know, We would confront all of that circumstance in any field of the life. The matter is how will you manage with it. Because i keep earning profit from the crypto market thus i believe in the crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
just optimistic friend.
trust will bring profit. why are you writing like this. have you experienced it or just made a topic.
crypto is real and many have benefited here as both bounty hunters and traders.
the proof is that more and more members are increasing in this forum.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

because i think i'm in love with crypto! Grin see, you've just named everything that happens in relationships and still partners are together. love explains it
Activity: 157
Even in hard times, I keep my faith in crypto. I keep that faith by constantly educating myself and staying up to date with all the top tech. Do you want to learn more about the fundamental systems and technologies that are changing the game like I do? Join me in a two-day Bootcamp.

This 2-day intensive Bootcamp is designed for business professionals who want to understand the fundamental systems and technologies shaping the future of blockchain. The 12-part curriculum will cover the technical and financial core of bitcoin, ethereum and hyper ledger. In addition, the course has been designed to contextualize cryptocurrency by looking to the past and future of economics/regulation.

Hosted by MLG Blockchain Consulting
Learn more here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/mlg-blockchain-certification-2-day-bootcamp-tickets-48204521020
Activity: 224
Among all the sentences you mentioned above, the crypto world has also provided many benefits to crypto users, many of whom can look at the world better because of the crypto world, not because the crypto market at this time you only talk about negative things without seeing the positive value of the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: