Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 38. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I still believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. I still believe there is more growth to wait for in the market, and at the same time, it is time to buy and hoard all the COINS I believe will still be here when the market starts its bull market again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Come on, in most successful businesses there are rough times and this never draws successful enterpreneurs back. This applies to the world of cryptocurrency. I might be facing hard times down the line but this should not make me back off since I also earn a lot sometimes. So it is a balance, that is rough times and good times. My principles makes me believe strongly in the cryptocurrency market despite the hard times in the crypto market.
Activity: 42
I still believe in cryptocurrency because I know our society needs this system called blockchain technology. The role of cryptocurrency solves a problem when it comes sending money in and out of the other country in an instant only. That's why I still believe in cryptocurrency although I've been scammed also by some investment platforms.
Activity: 190
It is becoming stable more and more, the reason to give it up is not clear for me, we have not got all benefits from crypto that we can take yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
All investors lost a lot, but they also received a lot. I still believe in crypto, because the more time investors spend on it, the more experience they will have that will help them reduce the risk of losing money and increase profits.
Activity: 34
The crypto market is entirely an all whole risky market, A lot of persons that came in and invested without proper learning have been among those on the quit circle. I entirely believe this market, I have benefitted from here and there isn't no quiting
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
the risk in the crypto world is indeed very large, I have been hit by ico scams several times, but that did not make me back out, because the profits in the crypto world are also very large, so in my opinion the risks and benefits of crypto are very worth it, so yes I still believe in crypto
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
I believe in the market, because I managed to earn some money. he moves up, if you trace the history of its appearance. opens up many opportunities to implement interesting projects. if someone is not lucky, do not blame the market, and decisions taken incorrectly.
Activity: 308
yes of course i think crypto market will need a little more time to get more stable but i think that in some years crypto is rock solit and ready for mainstream

so i give crypto a yes

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I believe that the market will recover sooner or later, there have already been such falls. Only it is not known when it will be
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I honestly believe in crypto market. Definitely crypto market will come out from the worst time and will rise again. As the popularity of crypto is growing more people are investigating in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Talking about scam,dump,and the rest,they are likely things that could happen in life not only in crypto market,so these things are not strong enough to make me loose hope in crypto market,as long as crypto is paying,i will continue to believe in it.
Activity: 149
Absolutely, these things are always going to be part of the game. What's important is that you learn from your mistakes and teach the new ones too so we can limit such occurrences. Crypto is so much more than having an avenue to gain financially but the technology itself is something that will benefit our industries and society. It's just the beginning and crypto will just continue to grow and evolve.
Activity: 102
I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, because for me, the cryptocurrency market has brought me a lot of benefits. For so long, I think that the decline and rise of the cryptocurrency market is a very normal pattern. People only need to wait patiently, and the cryptocurrency market will not die so easily.
Activity: 364
yes I still believe in the crypto market, because I believe the crypto market will recover and increase.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
yes I still believe, because I still get profit in cryptocurrency market.
Yes, crypto is one of the most demand in investment technology in where we can expect higher returned of profit when it explodes. I believe there's a perfect time for that so all we need to do is to monitored from time to time the market and sell after it has a good volume.
Activity: 39
Yes I very much still believe in the cryptocurrency market. Although all the cryptocurrencies have fallen too much, I still hold my cryptocurrency because I believe this market will pick up again, so I'm definitely holding my cryptocurrencies and I believe that in the end they will bring me tremendous profit.
Activity: 112
Yes offcourse i still have that trust and believe in cryptocurrency why because it helps me a lot and the problems we are having now are does that alway's dump there coins which make it go down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
It seems to me that the crypt has great prospects and I really believe in the market, because it will definitely become the future of  financial world..
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I certainly do! Every market goes through certain issues. It's simply inevitable and it's up to us to adjust. Meaning, we should be vigilant or be on our toes. As for the market situation, if you think it's down, well it won't stay that way. A recovery is on its way soon so all we need to do is wait...patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: