Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 37. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I've been deceived many times. I've lost money even more times. But I will not give up this occupation, because I see that this is our future. The future is the digital economy. Cryptocurrencies are a logical continuation of Fiat money. As once the plastic cards have replaced paper money, cryptocurrencies are coming to replace Vietnam money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Yes. I still do believe in cryptocurrency market though it's been faced with challenges recently. The market will rise again so as the prices of the coin and we will earn more money through that.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
I believe in cryptocurrency because it has a huge potential for further development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Good point, after all things why people belive in crypto.I think if people didn't got any good results people never stay on crypto.I also still believe because crypto have a good future.Crypto investment is now smart and good business site.Day by day people know about crypto world.Everyday people entire crypto world so after few years crypto world will shine.
I fully agree with you. If you have not received any profit from cryptocurrencies you start to be disappointed in it. I am sure that in the future cryptocurrencies will only grow in price and the whole world will be really drawn into the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Sure, i am still believe in the cryptocurrency market and thats why i am here an write this message right now. I am sure that blockchain and cryptocurrencyes is better than existing financial systems and maybe they even remove fiat money.
Activity: 112
Until now I still strongly believe in cryptocurrency, I realize that to get profit it takes hard work and nothing is instant in this world. talking about crypto not only about money but also the technology that is brought, I believe that this technology will be able to change the world.
Activity: 113
Of course i believe in it, but you should be cautious. So many scams there were. I found the project that I believe in. OSA DC, they have big partners, like Coca-Cola and Metro and great team. Really expect them to triple in price.
Activity: 616
Yes I still believe in the cryptocurrency market even after all those things, I mean even before starting to work here, we all knew that these things are possible to happen, we all foresaw it and we've been warned. Still I won't give up, and I will continue to work and strive until I get what I really longed for.
that's right, I think everyone realized that even before they worked here so we had to continue to believe in crypto because we already understood that crypto was like this and we had to be able to accept all this, for now the most important thing is to survive and try
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
Yes I still believe in the cryptocurrency market even after all those things, I mean even before starting to work here, we all knew that these things are possible to happen, we all foresaw it and we've been warned. Still I won't give up, and I will continue to work and strive until I get what I really longed for.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that you need to believe in the cryptocurrency market. If you don't have faith, you won't be able to win in the market. To my mind, you should choose the best coin which you like and hold it
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hands, feet and head I'm in cryptocurrency . It really changed my attitude to everything . I just got sick of this hobby . And whatever the market is, I really believe in cryptocurrency and its long-term and long-term future
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
Thou, I have had to keep up with many of the challenges you mentioned, but I keep believing in crypto.

I am standing  here not just for the short term but for the future when crypto will be out fully manifesting its destiny.
Activity: 139
For me this is the only form of income, so how would the market and the cryptocurrency I was not agrcola its price, I will not leave. and I will only invest more and more resources in it, I believe in it
Activity: 322
While there are basic and alternative cryptocurrencies, there is no reason not to believe in them, because they can not immediately disappear
Activity: 280
The crypto currency market is still on the path of development. Because there are many risks. I like it, in the crypto currency, that Blockchain is a new technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
I believe that the crypto currency market will recover. The fall has been going on for several months, and most likely, growth will begin soon. We must not lose hope that the market will recover.
It seems to me that it is necessary to provide some facts that confirm the possibility of the next growth of the crypto-currency market. Practical at first in 2018, we see the market fall to the bottom, but when growth begins, it is almost impossible to forecast.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Can't believe! I felt all of these stuff and I am still in crypto! Don't even know, why I am here.
Probably I am the one among my friends who don't give up and keep working besides all these reasons
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I believe that the crypto currency market will recover. The fall has been going on for several months, and most likely, growth will begin soon. We must not lose hope that the market will recover.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I agree with many analysts of the cryptocurrency market that this decline will only benefit and from it the market will emerge stronger, healthy with less volatility.
Activity: 238
The project is developing and does not stand still. This is very good, as the more you develop, the more positive results, it's fine. Kiss I invested in major projects of bitcoins and new technologies. Very good profit, for one month 14% of my budget has been replenished. Kiss  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: