Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 35. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I believe in the crypto currency. I am not frightened by the state of the market, in which most coins are much cheaper. I am confident that the situation will change soon.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

I had both failures and successes. With experience I learned how to determine scam projects. I understood when it is necessary to sell the currency and when to hold. I like the opportunities offered by the blockchain technology techinology and cryptocurrencies for the world society. I found projects whose teams I can trust.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Indeed. Personally, I experience those things but I am still here continue what I have started. Even though I experience some ICO projects did not pay me and before I panic selling all of my coins but now I am still here because I really believe in crypto market and the coins, tokens and all cryptocurrency that someday people support it and will recognize by many people.
Activity: 48
yes, because if I doubt maybe I will leave this job and I always hope that altcoin revenue is not as unexpected as I have experienced before.
Activity: 1
Yes, I still believe in the encryption market.
Activity: 378

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

If you lose and investment you should yourself 'if you still believe in yourself' not the crypto. All the losses is done by you not because of the market.
To avoid losses play well and study the market well.

You are right. I like your opinion. Person who makes decision is you, it's not market's fault. You need to learn more before you join this market. It's good for you.
Activity: 364
I still think cryptocurrency will replace paper money, because of the utility it provides, and the problem is that it is not infinite
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

i have experienced  all of those and i am here still believing in the cryptocurrency because i have read the bitcoins whitepaper and i have seen how will it change the current payment system of the world. i have a big trust on this technological breakthrough "blockchain"
Good for you taking time reading important things about this currency, if only most of us also do the same and figure it out that this digital currency will
bring more innovations and helps the payment process then it can be adopted and more good news will follow, just keep trusting and patiently waiting
for the right time where many more people will join and start using this crypto currency.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
Trade is indeed a very difficult market and getting down. A lot of people who panic so selling coins at low prices. I own up to now still waiting for the market recovered. And we know when it started to grow and this Bitcoin is very positive for the development of Altcoin.
I think many people do not want to wait for the market to recover and they believe that the cryptocurrency bubble, which is on the verge of that would burst.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

If you lose and investment you should yourself 'if you still believe in yourself' not the crypto. All the losses is done by you not because of the market.
To avoid losses play well and study the market well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

i have experienced  all of those and i am here still believing in the cryptocurrency because i have read the bitcoins whitepaper and i have seen how will it change the current payment system of the world. i have a big trust on this technological breakthrough "blockchain"
Activity: 546
Yes i will still believe in the cryptocurrency market because in this market the work is very easy and there is so much profit in it and the company will give the coin after do the work and we will cash the profit in rupees after sale the coins and this is totally risk free.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Of course, I believe in a crypto market, because I have no other choice. Too much money, time and effort have been invested in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I will only believe in the best, and I am sure that this is only the beginning.
Activity: 197
Acutally it's the challenge , fail and try again work and I believe in crypto , that's the main reason I will continue to work . Though the market is unpredictable but then life is unpredictable right???
Activity: 238
Trade is indeed a very difficult market and getting down. A lot of people who panic so selling coins at low prices. I own up to now still waiting for the market recovered. And we know when it started to grow and this Bitcoin is very positive for the development of Altcoin.
Agreed. The market will start to grow and those who were engaged in trade today is hard enough. It is best for those who participate in the bounty, because they will receive more tokens, which may be in the future will be worth fabulous money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I have checked only the first clause of your list. It's always challenging to live through frustrations and losses, but you'd better to decide what you want. I think, if you leave like that, you admit you have lost. It's better to quit with profit than after being failed.
I am still interested in crypto because I still want to earn some money out of it)
I still believe in crypto, if you are ready to surrender, you can leave at any time, but I will wait for growth and see that this expectation is not in vain, and I will get the long-awaited profit again.
Activity: 336
I believe that cryptocurrencies will be strengthened and will firmly enter into our life. We panic early. While prices for altcoins are low, it is better to buy them.
Activity: 28
Yes, i still believe and hoping for the increasing coins prices in the market. Despite the fact that prices now are slipping down.
Activity: 317

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I have checked only the first clause of your list. It's always challenging to live through frustrations and losses, but you'd better to decide what you want. I think, if you leave like that, you admit you have lost. It's better to quit with profit than after being failed.
I am still interested in crypto because I still want to earn some money out of it)
Activity: 165
I have ever made a profit in the encryption market, so I have always believed in the encryption market. I invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. Although this year's encryption market has caused me a lot of losses, I will continue to keep my cryptocurrency and wait for the market to pick up.
Pages:
Jump to: