Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 36. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
well, if we don't believe, why would we be here and invest in coins?)
all who are here is partly believes in the cryptocurrency market
also they definitely holds some part of the money in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Mistakes are not a reason not to believe in to something,
because the mistakes are important for success.
copper member
Activity: 476
I truly believe in crypto market. Otherwise , o would have left this market. This market is unpredictable but it doesn't mean that it is not reliable. Ups and downs are everywhere , so why don't i bother in crypto market.
Activity: 17
I think the market decline is a normal phenomenon, so I will not panic. I believe this market will pick up again.
Activity: 168
Right now, I still have a little perseverance, but do not know if it will last a long time, because the current market situation makes me really worried.
Activity: 93
Yes, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market. The powerful technology of cryptocurrency is used by many countries, and I think the decline is normal and temporary. Patience will soon pass, blockchain technology is the future of people. Can change people's lives in the future
Activity: 162
Yes, I still believe in the encryption market. The cryptocurrency I invested in this year is now very bad, but I have not sold them. I will continue to hold them and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 18
This market will have a long trough after a bull market, which is normal, so I still believe that the market will pick up again.
Activity: 245
hmm I've also felt like you feel trying to open your mind again, just assume that all the things that happened as your life experience made it an experience that will guide you to get a lump of gold, all there is no instant, a friend must have a moment of failure and want to surrender but it won't change everything,
This crypto will be our future friend will be a good exchange rate and will probably become the world exchange rate and replace dollars
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Trade is indeed a very difficult market and getting down. A lot of people who panic so selling coins at low prices. I own up to now still waiting for the market recovered. And we know when it started to grow and this Bitcoin is very positive for the development of Altcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Cryptocurrency market is very young and stands at very beginning of its development. It lacks laws and tools to protect investors from scams. But in future situation will change and we will see growth of crypto capitalization.
Activity: 588
of course all in crypto was very likely to occur. I believe it all. Because it is something very crypto is uncertain and many surprises. The most important is how we take the opportunities only.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I now have to continue to believe in the encryption market. Because I invested a lot of cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market. But it also made me lose a lot. I want to recover the loss, so I can only continue to believe in them.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
You need to believe and there is every reason for this. The market can not always be stable, its price fluctuations are normal . You just need to benefit from all situations. It's possible . and the belief in cryptocurrency should be just unshakable.
Activity: 56
There are definitely a lot of risks when you enter the market, but the rewards are worth it.
Activity: 68
Of course!
I believe.
It will have results at the end of the year.

Are you interested in Cryptocurrency that implemented DAG?

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be listed this month!

It aim to listed on the best exchange as possible, and we are proceeding with the process while receiving feedback from partners and exchanges.
If you announce progress, you can not do it because there is a precedent for receiving a penalty such as posting indefinite postponement.
In listing, it is highly likely that you can not announce in advance.

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Windows / Mac / Android / iOS
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

【About will be listing】
 ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
 □ 『When listing on a large exchange,there is a high possibility of being listed without advance notice!!!!』  □
 ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

KIZUNACOIN implementing DAG is scheduled to be listed in early September.

Skein version iOS and Android Wallet has been released !!!
DAG version iOS Wallet has been released !!!
DAG version of Windows / Mac KIZUNACOIN PC Wallet completed.

DAG version Andoroid and Linux Wallet is near completion.

■Started accepting for swaps from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
■Started accepting for swaps from Skeins version KIZUNACOIN to DAG version KIZUNACOIN.

If you have not confirmed the details,
please read "重要なお知らせ" and "english-how-to-swap-skein-dag" and "how-to-swap" of Discord.

In Discord, events occur irregularly.
Join Airdrop and get coins!
Let's get a coin that can be exchanged for DAG version KIZUNACOIN!
 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes I still believed in cryptocurrency market even I lose some of my investments and get scam by a campaigns that are not really true. And I think this year crypto's will give me a break to recover all the money I've lose last year. That's why I still making some more additional money to add to my investments in the currency I invested this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Its good you understand how the crypto market works. The cryptocurrency market is highly influence by news and speculation. for you to buy at ATH means you fomoed and loss your fund, dont always buy the the highest point try to buy at the lowest point.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential. I believe that with the benefits that it gives us, in the future this market will grow strongly. Now the market has fallen sharply, the price of all crypto is very low, this makes many investors lose confidence in the market. However, I think this is just a price fluctuation of the market. We should not panic because the market will recover in the near future. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will recover and cost over $ 20,000
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Well, I did experience what you mentioned above, but that didn't make me doubt about Crypto because it was a mistake I made myself because of the lack of proper analysis and only relying on Fomo, but so far all of that has not been detrimental at all because I still got profit in joining the bounty program and of course that could cover the losses that I experienced in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: