Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 39. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
At present, the cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, the prices of BTC and altcoin have bottomed out, which makes many people lose confidence in the market. However, for me this is just a market fluctuation. I believe that in the last few months of this year the market will recover and quickly regain momentum. Now is a good time to invest in the market. I will buy and hold Bitcoin and some altcoin like Ethereum, Cardano, Iota and Monero.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I am still holding out in Cryptocurrency because I can still get money from the results of investing. And here there are still many opportunities to earn money. Although many scams here but if we take care, of course, will get you the best results.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Crypto is the future. Blockchain technology will become a major part of every industry of human life. It will be very soon. I don't want to miss this moment.

You are way too optimistic in my opinion. Block-chain will play a bigger part in the future, but crypto coins have a lot longer way to go before they become popular enough to make a significant difference.
Activity: 434
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
what do you think experienced investors and traders have gone through the same processes that you describe? of course Yes, take any business and you will face through fraudsters ransomware corruption and the like, if you can not distinguish a great project from fraud then only you are to blame! learn from your mistakes, analyze and invest in successful projects such as KAMAGAMES, and remember everything depends on you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I believe in the cryptocurrency market! Yes, 2018 is not yet profitable... But there is no constant growth and I am sure that the market will come to life in the near future...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Crypto is the future. Blockchain technology will become a major part of every industry of human life. It will be very soon. I don't want to miss this moment.
Activity: 560
I believe in cryptocurrencies because they can become a financial system. Many good projects that have already existed for several years also recognize cryptocurrencies and conduct their own ICO and try to enter the world of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that in the future cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I can relate with you. It happened to me many times when trading crypto. Indeed what they say about the crypto market is true. It is so unpredictable that at a split second its prices can jump at extreme ends in one second. When trading crypto, you really need to watch carefully your coins.
Activity: 68
Yes i will still believe in the cryptocurency market. Because here many People's they will belive this cryptocurrency market and they are make their life in here. And i also do it and make my future here, in this cause i still belive in cryptocurrency market, and it will be back again for all holders and buyers.
Activity: 84

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

A lot of organisations are embracing the blockchain technology but shying away from cryptocurrency probably because of their support for governments centralized ways of handling fiats.

A lot of establishments are accepting crypto as a means of payment for goods and services

A lot of organisations has invested over a billion dollars on crypto related businesses

The G20 are working hard to see how they can come into regulating cryptocurrencies, etc.

For the fact that serious funds has been invested in this market, and for the fact that the system is providing solutions.
For the fact that the system is winning government's attention etc. goes to show that we cant just write off the  cryptocurrency market.

There will always be a bull and bearish run, but at the end, things will fall back to normal.
Do not loose hope bro, crypto has come to stay!
Activity: 490
Although the market has now bottomed out, Bitcoin and altcoin prices are very low, but for me this is just a price fluctuation. cryptocurrency is a promising market, it really has potential, I believe in the future this market will stabilize and increase the field. Now is a good time to invest in the market, I will buy and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum and Stellar.
Activity: 1022
to work on following details as beginning with initials of preset on accommodation as referring use of one on value with returns on objective as managing plan on investment with the trading projects.

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
We all know that the crypto-currency market is too volatile. It can fall by 70 percent, which would be deadly for a regular market. However, after a while, the crypto-currency market rises as nothing happened. However, this year after the fall of bitcoin, the market has been in decline for too long. However, this is due to the fact that the cost of bitcoin has been artificially raised, so it takes a very long time to recover.
After some time, the market will recover vseravno and everything will be fine. Just need patience.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Because Im waiting for trusted project to take back my money and more importantly that I believe in this market will be growing strongly in the end of this year

Good approach. The better way is to invest in many different (wisely selected projects) and hope that 3 of 10 will pump to cover all losses and bring the profit in total.
Activity: 126
I still believe in the market, the current market encryption is still potential for us to invest and make a profit. In the future, perhaps the market will grow further.
The market always makes a profit, I understand if it was low for several years in a row. But there are people who hold for several years. And for example, they get such a huge profit that they can forget about trading for more than one year.
Activity: 110
I still believe in the market, the current market encryption is still potential for us to invest and make a profit. In the future, perhaps the market will grow further.
Activity: 95

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Market is not always on top. Cryptocurrency is down now, but I still believe that there is time to recover.
Even stock market has it's bear market. So as crypto.
I am sure that we still need to wait for 2-4 months for the recovery stage.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
Yes, i still believe in Cypto, there is a still good projects and has potential
Activity: 36
I panic sold back in April, and regret it because I messed up re entries. I now just average out unfavourable positions.
Activity: 52
The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and prices have continued to fall. The encryption market has been declining since entering this year. But I still believe in the encryption market.
Pages:
Jump to: