Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 106. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 23, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
Yes, of course, I support and think that he has a great future and very soon we will see how he will resist with the BTC, so you just have to wait
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

this is the coin eth I trust the most in this market nowadays does not give confidence. Crypto is not going to work well in the money world. I do not support any coin right now
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 23, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
Yes, I am a believer of ethereum.
I am very surprised that ethereum has been dumped so hard since February.
It seems to be the right time to get more ETH.
Activity: 129
March 22, 2018, 07:29:57 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
YES ETH is capable for doing the impossible because it's a safe investment we can invest for a too long term and they have a great platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 07:17:13 PM
es, I still support ETH because ETH is capable of doing the impossible and I believe that the ETH project can generate good profits and ETH has been trusted by the public and with ETH we can invest long-term and have the best platform
Supporting Ethereum is going to be a hard thing for you because of the price. You have to stay strong whenever people bash it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 07:11:49 PM
es, I still support ETH because ETH is capable of doing the impossible and I believe that the ETH project can generate good profits and ETH has been trusted by the public and with ETH we can invest long-term and have the best platform
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 22, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
I would advise, when talking about ETH, to look not at a speculative price, but on the properties of a coin because of which it is in demand by the market and used in most ICO. Here we see that ETH top1. Therefore, I believe in this coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 22, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
ethereum fell to a price of $ 550 and a lot of doubts about this coin because of a very deep fall in prices .. but for that, this could be an opportunity to enter again at a lower price .. I predict the lowest price of ETH will reach $ 400 and very likely if bitcoin prices do not go...
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 06:37:44 PM
I will support ethereum forever and I don't know if there's anyone out there that hate ethereum. Ethereum is a safe  investment with a very formidable team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
March 22, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
Yes! I still support Ethereum and here we have no any compulsion where and when we need to invest or something like this! We all are born free and have chosen how to use our assets. What a pity I need write here simple things!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 22, 2018, 06:23:45 PM
I think Ethereum is strenghtening and its platform is currently expanding.
Its like how they Say about Bitcoin.
If Bitcoin Fails the Entire Market Starts failing.
And now you almost look at both Bitcoin & Ethereum
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
It's personal opinion of each to support or not support this currency. I haven't seen any evidences of existence lobbyists. The same thing we can say about bitcoin. One day it can be stopped by powers that be. Nobody knows future.

Activity: 365
Merit: 108
March 22, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
nowdays the price of eth gone too much deep.i think before one month it is nearly about the 1400$ and nowdays it's nearly about the 600$.it means the price decreased more than half of it's one month before price but i still support the Etherum beacause it is my favourite coin and it has many good additional features like the less transaction fees and the high transaction speed than btc.so in future it will surely become successful so i still support ETH.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
Ethereum is a coin used by many investors, as it was created for this purpose. Ethereum has a good project, the price is very high, but it is still a good coin that will grow in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 22, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes i am still supported and love Ethereum.Ethereum Is most important coin where any one can create any token use Ethereum platform And its true that maximum coin or token success on crypto market but it have some problem for decentralization and anyone can hack your account if you import your private key any phishing site.Now most of the people use eth instead of btc because of low fee and fast tx
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

I still participate in Ethereum on the floor as usual as there is no discount, we can see that besides Bitcoin there are also many other developing currencies such as NEO or Ethereum, there are many Other options but the development platform of Ethereum is good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 22, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
I support and a lot of people also support Ethereum and will be supporting it in future because Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:39:41 PM
Yea I still do, even In a massive style self. The fact that we are in a very critical moment at the moment doesn't mean I should let my hope in any coin especially ETH go down the drain, I believe when all things have been said and done, and all figures set right again, ETH price is gonna sky rocket again. Another pump is actually coming soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 22, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
Until now, Smart Contract technology is still a favorite of investors in conducting sensitive activities
Smart Contracts are also often used in fundraising events, because the way they work is very fair
Since Ethereum has a Smart Contract, I think ETH will have more uses than BTC
therefore I prefer ETH to BTC since I know cryptocurrency
Activity: 97
March 22, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
I still support Ethereum but its just got real how little blockchain can actually handle. Ethereum is already slow from a few ICO's and not many actual users.
Jump to: