Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 105. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 24, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
Do you think Microsoft or Apple became what they are today without any failures? You need to get real, failure is just a stepping stone to the top. You fail only when you don't know how to come out of a situation and Ethereum has come out of every situation like a beast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
Yes i still support etherium , because most of the alts today are etherium based tokens. Without etherium those etherium based tokens will be nothing. Its value rises but suddenly it goes down , but its only natural in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 24, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
Of course, I support, his potential has not been fully disclosed, everything is ahead of him. The fact that there are a lot of substandard projects and scammers on his network is temporary, I think in the near future they will simply disappear or be blocked. Only quality and real projects will remain, the network will always be improved.
The price of the ether will be very high, it takes a lot of time, a year or two.
Activity: 322
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 24, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
yes i will support because this coin is strong the price will not drop so easy, maybe this coin can be the strongest one someday
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
March 24, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
Support it or not, Ethereum is still too strong. Very big community, big speculators, too many new ICO's, there is nothing to lose when you invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
Activity: 546
burst.money
March 24, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
I like and support Ethereum. Ethereum depends upon bitcoin .when bitcoin price rise then Ethereum price still rise . I think Ethereum is second prime currency in crypto world.
Activity: 322
March 24, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
Etherium is a decentralized platform that uses smart contracts, that is, applications that work just like programmed exchange contracts, excluding the possibility of idle time, censorship, deception, or third-party interference. so yes, I trust her and use it!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 09:27:38 AM
Definitely yes, Ethereum is a really good currency. It may be second to bitcoin but ETH is something
unique and very full of potential. It's highly well regarded as the next best thing other than bitcoins,
ETH may not be pricey as bitcoin but it's growth is somewhat unique and stable. It has numerous
uses and is widely successful in the market. It's a solid currency and it will continue to grow more
as bitcoin progresses more in the coming months.
Activity: 570
March 24, 2018, 01:49:24 AM
I support Ethereum. I use it for investing and i think there is possibility that the price of ETH will increase in coming days.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 01:29:57 AM
I would advise, when talking about ETH, to look not at a speculative price, but on the properties of a coin because of which it is in demand by the market and used in most ICO. Here we see that ETH top1. Therefore, I believe in this coin.
Yes, identically I support ethereum, imagine seeing with ethereum is an exponential increase in the number of projects this year. Maybe 10 times more projects this year than last year, which could easily lead to a doubling, probably a tripling in price by the end of the year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 23, 2018, 11:16:21 PM
Yes I will support ethereum because I believe this coin will be the next bitcoin if the bitcoin die . First I see this coin I believe it has a good future and Im correct from the price 1 digit only they already reached 4 digit. But the price as of now is 500 dollars plus and maybe after few weeks it will increase again. I believe the price of this coin become $5000 in this year 2018.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:45:53 PM
I certainly support ETH because it has a successful coin, ETH Network is used in many different projects and supported by most investors. But I know that bitcoin will always be number one in this league, but also they will always be the ETH just behind the bitcoin. I see a lot of potential in this coin knowing that they are the most expensive in the world of altcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 23, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

A few days ago, the CyberMiles Team announced a testnet by the CyberMiles Platform on 30th March, now that Ethereum will have a real rival. Transaction speed from CyberMiles will be the center of attention of investors, where an investor will have a choice other than Ethereum, That is CyberMiles. Follow the development of the Testnet event from CyberMiles through its official website at www.cybermiles.io, and please join the telegram group to discuss with the community
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 09:33:51 PM
Obviously I still like and support ETH. ETH is most popular crypto currency in crypto market as well as ICO market it has smart contact for this reasons ETH is getting popularity. ETH is safe investment now its investment is upto 1 billion. So I like more ETH.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 08:51:27 PM
I see the development of coins getting better and improved. this makes me even happier because it still supports Ethereum. Ethereum yesterday had dropped along with other coins. but now Ethereum is back up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
I think Ethereum is the next after Bitcoin, Am a lover and a fan of Ethereum it's the most popular coin as far as cryptocurrency is concerned and it almost acceptable by all platforms it is well secured with Eherwallet your funds are save and secure I trust this coin and I will always keep that love high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
March 23, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
Definitely yes, because the concept of ethereum seems for me like something that need in our world. It is not commercial, Ethereum tries populate the blockchain technology and a clear deal with smart contracts
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
I always support Ethereum because it is one of the only subcoons that can compete with Ethereum Bitcoin, so Ethereum is a bit more than Bitco for me. I will never give up for showing the highest breakthrough from the Ethereum subcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
March 23, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
I think after Bitcoin one currency which can be trusted is Ethereum, because one can't argue with its importance in the field of new ICO and despite that its ratio of up and down is comparable with bitcoin which makes it a kind of secure investment in comparison to other coin. One can easily notice that even on coinmarketcap.com it is listed on second number due to its demand and popularity.
Jump to: