Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 109. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
Of course part of my savings I keep in Ethereum. I believe that he has good prospects for growth.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
Yes I still support ethereum. As an investor, I carefully choose which one is close into competition with bitcoin. it has more chance of profit than bitcoin though it has also a higher level risk to drop its price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
March 21, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
yes I am with eth all the way just look at it

it's second to BTC
Your post makes no sense.
LamontFalkner explains why according to him, ETH has been very disappointing and could be valued much less right now if not for some "whales".
You reply to him by saying "Yes I am with ETH all the way".

Absurd post.
Activity: 122
March 20, 2018, 07:17:38 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

yes I am with eth all the way just look at it

it's second to BTC
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 20, 2018, 07:02:58 PM
No matter what, I want to believe in Ethereum. I want to believe that the team will solve scalability problems. I want to believe that this is the second token after bitcoin.
All the more that we understand, Ethereum on fact useful coin. 95 percent of ICO is tied to this standard.

Yes,  i also believe in ethereum. I can see a higher demand i guess etherem is the best coin next to bitcoin.  I am confident that my investment will not be waisted here.
Activity: 280
March 20, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
Ethereum is the game changer. It changed cryptocurrencies from only a payment asset to a development and investment platform. I can invest ICO's and smart contract platforms all over the world using Ethereum, and it uses the advantage of being the first platform coin
I guess bitcoin (the first peer to peer payment platform), ethereum (the first smart contract) monero (the most famous privacy coin) will be alive for a long time
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
I support Ethereum. It is one of the strongest coin right now. It will be second in ranking soon, I don't believe Ripple can replace Ethereum in the ranking. They are going to switch to proof of stake and this will be impressive for price. All ethereum users are waiting for updates and I am sure they are going to do this soon. I suggest you guys to buy Ethereum right now
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
Ethereum is useful crypto, but Buterin eating nootropics in huge quantity. Nobody knows,what will happened in a few years.
Activity: 239
March 20, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Etherium is next to Bitcoin.I still support etherium even if it has a different negative news about it.we never please everyone if they tell their opinion in one thing.For me etherium is one of the best coin next to Bitcoin.
yes that's true dev
BTC is number 1 ETH number 2
ETH is good because I think many ETH investors are using it
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 03:21:44 PM
The founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, is highly respected, and most people in Ethereum society believe in his vision. It is extremely important to be a strong leader for development and for the future because it makes implementation of protocol upgrades much easier. The Ethereum developers learned about Bitcoin's mistakes and what to do to prevent them. If you invested in Ethereum, you wait at least a few years without touching it. I think that this currency will add value to its value over the next few years. The Ethereum currency will experience ups and downs from time to time, along with a 400% rise and a 50% descent. It is quite natural that these fluctuations are experienced in crypto currencies. It is important that you do not panic in such situations, do not be hasty, be calm and patient and gain a profit.
Activity: 448
March 20, 2018, 03:15:28 PM
Yes of course I support Ethereum this is a very powerful platform on the basis of which there are so many different platforms running and all this works very quickly, but this is only the beginning! I keep their tokens and I think that they will be very good growing price!
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 20, 2018, 03:11:47 PM
I still and will support ETH as long as possible, Its a good coin with high growth potential, the technology it operates on is one of the best and transaction speed very fast, ETH will come to some good in future, i still believe in it and fully support it
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
I just bought there 2 days ago because i believe this coin will hit a thousand or more again in just a month or 2.
This time, ethereum suffer a fall from the market, but this gave us a big leap before and it will give us again, more than that. soon!!
April is a big month for every cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 02:57:10 PM
ETH represents a fundamental token, therefore it is so popular that it concerns lobism, if it were not in the whole for the whole crypto currency market, then we would not see what we see now ...
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Etherium is next to Bitcoin.I still support etherium even if it has a different negative news about it.we never please everyone if they tell their opinion in one thing.For me etherium is one of the best coin next to Bitcoin.
And I believe that the Etherium has long surpassed Bitcoin, the Etherium platform itself works faster, and transactions are more efficient. Why are coin prices so different?
Activity: 476
March 20, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
Yes, I support ethereum. because it is the best platform of blockchain technology. I always invest it and got lot of profit. I think everyone should be investment it. it is really great platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 20, 2018, 02:04:46 PM
No matter what, I want to believe in Ethereum. I want to believe that the team will solve scalability problems. I want to believe that this is the second token after bitcoin.
All the more that we understand, Ethereum on fact useful coin. 95 percent of ICO is tied to this standard.
Activity: 39
March 20, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
I support ETHEREUM  it is best coin after Bitcoin.It is popular in cripto currency markets.
Activity: 378
March 20, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Projects asking money from the masses? Thats not truly, it's about they offer try to invest in them now, if you do - probably may get something, maybe save what you had, and mostly just lost all for some useless tokens
Activity: 20
March 20, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
I think Ethereum the Platform is cool technology. I don't think it's unique as there are at least a dozen similar platforms out there all equally interesting. These platforms might have uses for private chains; but, it remains to be seen if they are more useful than centralized systems for businesses.
Jump to: