Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 110. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
I keep them until eth reaches $ 1,500. Eth is a good coin long-term development team. Eth is a good coin and has the second market capitalization after bitcoin and has many coin builds based on eth.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
Yes i still support, because i find ethereum as the most significant of all altcoins. Ethereum has the most advance technology showcasing their ERC20 that most ICO projects are using. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins and it has been proven worldwide on it's fame that many people used ethereum as their way of transactions like trading and payments. I believe at ethereum that's why i invest at ethereum.
Activity: 230
March 20, 2018, 09:25:17 AM
Yes I do support ethereum because it's a big helo especially in the ICO projects there's a lot of advantage when we use this ethereum we can also use it as our wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
March 20, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
I still support Ethereum right now even if the price is quite low but I think the Ethereum platform will play a major role in the development of blockchain and cryptocurrency. From what I know EOS team are dumping Ethereum with their ICO money because they want to kill Ethereum.
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
Yes I will still support because this ethereum is worth investing and I always trust ETH when it comes to investing.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 20, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
Yes. I still support ETH. This is a coin worth investing safely and effectively in the cryptocurrency market. ETH is based on an improved blockchain version and a smart contract. I always trust and support the ETH to the end no matter what the outcome. Come on! Try fighting!
Activity: 216
March 20, 2018, 09:12:30 AM
Ofcourse I will atill support ethereum because there's no reason for me to stop supporting it. It is also popular in the market.
Activity: 140
March 20, 2018, 09:09:17 AM
I will support etherium still because all icos are on erc20, when there will be another giants who will support another technologies then i will switch.
Activity: 85
March 20, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
I still support ethereum, there is no reason why. May be some others they did not support we can't blame them, that is their thoughts. This one has a good performance until now even though the current exchange goes up and down.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
March 20, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
It's most popular platform for hosting ICOs and new projects. the features like Ethereum virtual machine and smart contracts make it very unique and promising. The founder Vitalik Buterin and rest of the team also seem very skilled.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
It goes without saying that Ethereum is one of the major cryptocurrency and we be retaining its position for a long time due to high-demand from ICO participants and those projects creating their own altcoins on the base of ERC20. That is why there is no doubt that the future of ethereum is bright. I would say that at some stage it can even overcome bitcoin in price.
Activity: 170
March 20, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
I do not believe that the etherium will be able to restore its value. Today on coinmarketcap.com all tokens were green and only etherium red. The only coin that continues to become cheaper.
Activity: 23
March 20, 2018, 07:19:06 AM
yes, because the value of ethereum is determined by a number of investors or people who receive ethereum
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
March 20, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
ETH has no reason to fail or die. There is so much invested in it and so much potential with the new components they're adding to the software.On May 17, 2017, Fred Wilson (Union Square Ventures) predicted that the Ethereum market capitalization would surpass Bitcoin’s market capitalization by the end of 2017.While, Olaf Carlson-Wee (Polychain Capital) predicted this would happen by the end of 2018. So I still believe in it and still support it!
We can't know whether death or Ethereum will be a success. We see that Ethereum has great potential. But its development is influenced by many different factors that are difficult to assess. But I think 2018 is a key moment for the development of the Ethereum network.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 07:08:48 AM
ETH has no reason to fail or die. There is so much invested in it and so much potential with the new components they're adding to the software.On May 17, 2017, Fred Wilson (Union Square Ventures) predicted that the Ethereum market capitalization would surpass Bitcoin’s market capitalization by the end of 2017.While, Olaf Carlson-Wee (Polychain Capital) predicted this would happen by the end of 2018. So I still believe in it and still support it!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 07:06:58 AM
everyone knows Ethereum will definitely grow as time passes. Because Ethereum is always stable for progress, and I will support ETH
Activity: 229
March 20, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
Yes I still do support Ethereum because of it's awesome technology that it offers to the world. Because of it, lot's of new things have been created Like new apps, platforms, promising projects, organizations, and even a central bank that can issue money. And because of it, life becomes easier and It also opens a whole new opportunity for the world.
Activity: 94
March 20, 2018, 06:50:23 AM
Even if ETH's value dropped a lot on the past few weeks I am still supporting this coin as it is still very promising. More ICOs are built under ETH platform so there is still room for improvement as well at BTC. I think in the next following years, ETH will be recognized and accepted as a form of payment too just like BTC.
Activity: 189
March 20, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Of course I do. The technology of the Ethereum is competitor of the Bitcoin. When a person tries to understand cryptocurrency system, first of all, he faces with two coins and Ethereum is one of them.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
March 20, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
yeah, I am still supporting and spending on average more than half of my income on purchase ETH believing they have potential to propel me.
Jump to: