Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 111. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
Of course, I will always support ETHEREUM because ETH has accepted overall as ICO payment. has its own impression for its devotees, is easy to get by collecting some coins and also very useful for us for usage. and Ethereum is also good for long-term investment.

Activity: 107
March 20, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I always fully support the progress and development of Ethereum. because all this time I get a stout outcome by investing and running trading on Ethereum.
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 03:33:37 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
Now i am in the favor of this currency and i think that we should show our interest in the Ethereum and i know that this currency will change the future and in the future people will sure use crypto for online payments and i hope that these are things which requires interest and love to use this and to buy this and to hold this for the long term and bitcoin currency is still important and for the Ethereum it is important to save our money while investing in this currency and for the present time the Ether is good.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:17:39 AM
Personally for me, etherium is on the first place. Has proved to be excellent, I think in the future this coin will prove even better!
Activity: 406
March 20, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
I strongly support ethereum coins because Ethereum Prices fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time. Please use extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell Ethereum. Bitcoin.co.id does not force users to buy or sell Ethereum, as an investment, or profit-seeking action. All Ethereum trading decisions are independent decisions by users.

Although the prices of Ethereum are lower now, I still support it as I like the conception of ETH. I enjoy the platform and I  respect its creator, Vitalik Buterin. That is why I am not going to sell my Ethereum coins.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
ethereum has a great community and everyone in this forum has full support for it. and many ico have been using platform ethereum so ethereum is still going to develop
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 01:15:10 AM
I still support ethereum in the coin market cap ethereum was in the second place and most of the project are accepting ethereum for investment, ethereum has  a large capability to improve the value and the platform here in crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
March 19, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Ethereum is a good coin, and the value is about right, any more than $300 and it is over valued. Ethereum needs to find life outside ICO's to be worth more, but so far so good.
Dude, please do your homework and stop posting nonsense. The value of Ethereum is $550 right now so according to your post, Ethereum is "over valued". Then why do you write "the value is about right"?
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 09:07:14 PM
Ethereum is not that old. Still young. Maybe there having a good correction. Bitcoin had many corrections. They also ban alot of ads on crypto. Some of them ICO. That would hurt ether.. Lost a lot of developers after the fork.
Activity: 162
March 19, 2018, 08:44:17 PM
Ofcourse, Ethereum is a very promising altcoin and has a huge potential on the market. Actually, most of the altcoins is downtrend because of btc going down. Regarding ethereum, I am loving ethereum because of airdrop tokens.
Activity: 490
March 19, 2018, 08:25:34 PM
Ethereum is one good Altcoin that I will always support and invest into. Many altcoin makes many promises but it is only ethereum that has deliver on their promises so far!! Ethereum has changed the face of cryptocurrency and I think it will only get better in future!
Activity: 253
March 19, 2018, 08:20:46 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
yeah i still support ethereum because this coin helps me alot especially when trading my bounty tokens so im very thankful this coin created
Activity: 602
March 19, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
I support this project now and will support the Ethereum in the future. This project had many problems. For example, with Parity wallet, and even smart contracts are sometimes vulnerable. But i think that this project has a great future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 04:55:10 PM
Developing the topic of Ethereum cryptocurrency, I can confidently say that it will soon take precedence among all digital currencies.It can already be compared to the operating system for decentralized Finance and trade.Based on its platform, many create thousands of different applications. And every day their number will increase!Therefore, I would recommend investing in Ethereum!
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
March 19, 2018, 03:41:07 PM
I have to say that these days are not good for Ethereum. However, I dont think to sell from these prices. I am confident that I will be able to sell at much better prices until the summer
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
March 19, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
I am still supporting ethereum as its still popular in many countries. I enjoy using ethereum tokens as myetherwallet is such easy way of depositing and hiding your wallets. Best coin after bitcoin it is.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 02:03:42 PM
I do not see anything wrong with this coin; it is worth the attention and money that it has invested in. But this personally is my opinion, I do not understand why you hated her so much
Cause people can't understand how coin which is built with totally original technial support can be in second position and still trying to chase bitcoin, for me this coin is and will be in first three for ages.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 01:47:06 PM
I still strongly recommend ETH, this coin already proved its performance. Presently the crpyto market is red, that means only ETH but all the coins in Red. But i can say this is the right time to buy the ETH. So mostly by April this will again back to its performance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
Of course I support Ethereum project, probably I will support Vitalik constantly, because I believe that he is doing a very good job for humanity, this is truly a global project that works for people today.
Jump to: