Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 71. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 09, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
I still support Ethereum. It’s a cool technology. It help and offer who are not technical to create project by allowing good product. That’s the one way push the industry forward.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
of course I still believe in and support ethereum because ethereum is a coin that has very good potential in the future and until now I still keep ethereum that I will sell maybe 2-3 years
Activity: 384
May 09, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
yes, of course, I support Ethereum because I think it will be very profitable in the future, Ethereum is a very good coin he gives an opportunity for success for many people, so I will continue to support it.

Yes,I will still support the Ethreum, because I have invested in it, and I think the Ethereum community has built a much better structure.
Ethereum is a very lucrative coin, with the increasing number of ICOs using Ethereum the use of ethereum continues to increase and the volume of transactions someday is larger than bitcoin, I'm sure that ethereum future is more profitable than any coin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 09:12:47 AM
Yes I support Ethereum because every time I withdraw I used it, the withdrawal fee is more low compare to bitcoin and also the transaction is more faster than bitcoin only minutes I already received my ethereum then convert it to my Country currency.
Activity: 183
May 09, 2018, 09:12:29 AM
Yes, I support eth and believe in the good future of this coin.  For me, eth is a good coin for long-term investments.  And I think by the end of the year I will receive a profit 2-3 times more.
Activity: 252
May 09, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
In my opinion Ethereum is one of the most stable coins. Ethereum is worth investing in, it has a good future, it will not fall much in price, and with the development of the crypto market it will be worth it at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 09:07:04 AM
That's right. Ethereum is really sold at an inflated price. I think that if you take away marketing, its price will be half of the available. Nevertheless, it is one of the most productive projects.
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 06:22:39 AM
Despite of the happenings and interuptions that happened to ETH, I still really do support it for it's help in the whole crypto world.
We can now see its growth that it reached for a thousand bucks. Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 05:56:14 AM
yes, of course, I support Ethereum because I think it will be very profitable in the future, Ethereum is a very good coin he gives an opportunity for success for many people, so I will continue to support it.

Yes,I will still support the Ethreum, because I have invested in it, and I think the Ethereum community has built a much better structure.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 05:12:03 AM
Of course I still support Ethereum and will continue to support it. Ethereum is my paforite coin after Bitcoin. Ethereum is a potentially great coin after Bitcoin. Eth has a good future to hold. Wait until the end of this year I'm sure Eth will soar. Even so Eth will still be the second coin after Bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
es I still support Ethereum because its a best thing which increases in market value constantly at very low rate but the increment is permanent. So Ethereum is best to have for a long time as it gives more profit. So if anyone wants to invest go for ethereum.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 04:16:34 AM
i always support Ethereum because It is still one of my favorite ALT coins. I will always to invest more , i trust it  has increased a lot for my investment.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 09, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
I still support ETH, because ETH is still one of the best tokens.
So why don't we support ETH? Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 04:12:20 AM
I really like this coin and I see a very big future in it, I think the team working on it will continue to develop and lead it to great heights.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
Of course, I will always support ETHEREUM because ETH has been widely accepted as ICO payment.
has a different amount for its devotees, is easily obtained by collecting some coins and also very useful for us to use.
Activity: 46
May 09, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
Yes, I love the ETH coin very much, because ETH brought me great rewards. Now most of ICOs support ETH payments. ETH rose 100% compared to last month, so I believe Ethereum's future is well.
Activity: 81
May 09, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
I believe in Ethereum that's the reason why Ethereum rise in the market because of his "strong lobbyist",its the same also to the mostly Altcoin if they have these kind of supporter they will also rise in the market.
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
I will always support ETH, it is a very good project, many projects are based on their platform.

In a word, ETH is one of the most noteworthy altcoins, and compared with other COINS, Ethereum has proved to be quite valuable after bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
May 08, 2018, 09:15:19 PM
I do still supporting ethereum.
In fact, I purchase some last April 03, 2018. And now holding it. Ethereum will continue growing as my intuition says. Also, as per checking its value now, my investment got doubled. I will continue support it. Smiley
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
Yes, I will support Ethereum because I am believer of this crypto. I know that ethereum was only second from bitcoin but the demands of it was too impressive. It rivalry bitcoin. So I would stand for ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: