Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 70. (Read 37320 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 13, 2018, 01:38:08 AM
I always support Ethereum because I already have investment lots in this coin. But, at the time of beginning when ETH price was very negligible then I used to earned by faucet claiming but still I have unpaid of these work otherwise I have some more ETH in my wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 13, 2018, 01:35:11 AM
Almost everyone who is engaged in trade cryptocurrency there are in the portfolio of the Ethereum. With Ethereum you can buy the largest number of tokens on decentralized exchanges and with ETH you can take part in different ICO. Therefore, the high practical applicability of Ethereum causes an increase its price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 12, 2018, 05:36:49 PM
Of course, ethereum is a very strong coin, which has a great future! I think that in 2018 the price of the ethereum can give a mark of 2.000-2.5000 $
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 04:43:00 PM
Ethereumm will definitely not give up its positions this year and will not even have competitors. I believe in this project and technologically it is much steeper than bitcoin. Although the cryptocurrency is very unpredictable in recent times. Ethereum remains the leader among coins and it seems to me that he is certainly not afraid of competitors. I trust this project as before, despite the fact that there is a lot of negative around
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
Absolutely yes! Ethereum is one of the best blockchain core and source code is available on github and its free to use their kit for general purpose. Most ICOs  using it blockchain. ETH is a quee
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

ETH is a very solid coin which has great potential.After BTC i think ETH is the most trusted coin.Now a days ETH is undergoing some improvements.ETH speed currently low due to expensive POW protocol,once its converted to POW,then speed issue would be solved and ETH price would reach to moon.As per many Crypto experts ETH would touch between $2k-$3k at the end of 2018.I strongly believe in ETH and having good quantity of ETH in my ether wallet and waiting for price to reach moon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 04:08:21 PM
Yes. Ethereum is one of the best coins, or rather one of the best projects in the crypto industry. I know it's overpriced, but it's still the best coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
May 12, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
Personally for me, etherium is on the first place. Has proved to be excellent, I think in the future this coin will prove even better!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
Activity: 25
May 12, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
I still support Ethereum because its a best thing which increases in market value constantly at very low rate but the increment is permanent. So Ethereum is best to have for a long time as it gives more profit.
Activity: 107
May 11, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
Of course, I still support Ethereum. I consider it one of the best coins for investment. smart contracts is a cool technology.
Activity: 109
May 11, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
I always support ETH.ETH is the second king coin of cryptocurrency.Someone said, ETH is the second bitcoin of next generation.So it's good coin for trading
Activity: 364
May 11, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
most of the crypto currencies have failed many times that's the nature of crypto currencies . that doesn't mean it's a worthless coin. I always support Ethereum and hope ETH price will rise along  with next years
Activity: 28
May 10, 2018, 12:41:18 PM
ETH can give more profit in a short distance, I think I still support  although I belive in BTC than
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 12:59:44 AM
Of course, I will always support ETHEREUM because ETH has been widely accepted as ICO payment. has its own impression for its devotees, is easy to get by collecting some coins and also very useful for us to use them. and Ethereum is also good for long-term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 04:22:12 PM
yes, I'm still a supporter of the Ethereum and Vitalik Buterin, but I also think that the technology is worth developing and moving on, the load on the network has increased strongly
Activity: 700
May 09, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
Supported in the past and support now, this is a very cool project that has become a point of the report before and after. How many new projects appeared how many technological solutions, how many people have become rich, and successful. I can tell Vitalik Thank you.
May 09, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
I still support Ethereum, but my feelings are mixed.
On the one hand, I want his value to go to the moon because of the coins that I have, and on the other hand, not.
If the price go up, this will automatically increase the price of gas and transfer costs, which definitely cannot be good  for Ethereum in the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
I support. The price is gradually increasing. And every day there are new projects based on it
Activity: 192
May 09, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, I always keep supporting ethereum because it has a great and big potential in our industry. Their excellence can brings them to lots of victories and achievements just like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: