Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 17. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 125
June 07, 2018, 09:47:48 PM
MEW is one of the easiest and if you know how to use it, one of the most secure wallet I've ever used. There are no alternative to MEW in the web.
I use MEW and Metamask as my primary wallet for holding and trading tokens. But my Ether holding remains in a hardware wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 09:45:05 PM
of course im still using mew until now, just be carefull enough to never put your private key on any regist form to make sure your account didnt hack by someone, but its more saver to use metamask or ledger nano.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 09:41:37 PM
indeed I think to switch wallet but we can add personal security of our wallet, like add proxy server in internet network, I suggest if accessing wallet in network and computer of our own is not recommended to open wallet in computer or internet network which do not have security other people . this is how to secure my current MEW and prove to be safe from hackers .. maybe there is a better way again
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 09:36:29 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

I am still using myetherwallet. I already bookmarked the real website ever since that's why I used the right one. Likewise, I don't open myetherwallet everyday because I have etherscan or ethplorer to view my tokens. In terms of trading, I used other exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 09:31:51 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I am still using my MEW as long as you are always aware and be careful always you don't have to worry about anything. We all know there are a lot of scams and phishing nowadays that's why we always need to be careful and make it double or triple as much as possible. Never ever give your private key always remember that.
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

I am still using MEW. The reason is 1) I am using a hardware wallet (no chance for my private key to be hacked). 2) I am using the legit chrome extension of MEW, which is a offline version of MEW (not affected by the recent hack).
I agree with you, almost 70% of all people use MEW to store their tokens ,,,, not only securing transactions faster and easier.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 07, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
MEW is my favourite wallet for Ethereum. If you are careful and protect your private key, than your holdings will be safe. MEW is very safe and secure, that is the main reason to be my top wallet.
Activity: 305
June 07, 2018, 07:53:43 PM
Of course, i still use it up to this time.  It is very useful and trusted wallet, what i am going to use if i will not going to use MEW.  Hackers are everywhere but our funds will get protected through proper handling of our funds.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
Why won't I still use it mew wallet is the most trusted wallet up to date when we are talking about ethereum and erc20 based tokens wallet,though it suffers from attacks ,its platform and database are still protected.

What do you suggest in order to protect your funds from different attacks? I know a lot of people who have been hacked recently. They switched to Metamask. I also use MEW, however, I am still very worried about my funds and being hacked.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:26:04 PM
Why won't I still use it mew wallet is the most trusted wallet up to date when we are talking about ethereum and erc20 based tokens wallet,though it suffers from attacks ,its platform and database are still protected.
Activity: 184
June 07, 2018, 06:20:02 PM
I still use MEW because I think MEW is one of the safe purses to store altcoin. Hard to hack if MEW uses Metamask.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
I'm using MyEtherWallet with Ledger nano S so I am quite safe... last day I tried also Noku wallet and I like it very much because it recognises automatically every token I have while in MEW I have to load then manually and it's a pity...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

I still do. MEW is still one of the most reliable wallets in the system. Also, most of the ICO's still recommend MEW for participants' ERC20 wallet. That hack may have just been a small defect in MEW's system which happens in many systems as we all know. But I'm sure that the team has done some counter measures in order to prevent the same incident from happening again.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 07, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Of course people still using Myetherwallet because that wallet us the only one recommended for all tokens. We can use it off line for our safety or use hard wallet to make our funds safety.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
June 07, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

I still using myetherwallet even if there is a lot of news that has a hacking in their wallet, I think they click a link of a phishing site so that their wallet got hack so that be careful on every link that you click and always look at the site if it is the correct site that you are going to have.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2018, 06:10:09 PM
Yes, of course, I use this service, along with the TREZOR - very convenient, and very safe, I recommend this method of controlling the ERC20 token to all my friends!
I don't I don't like to use Trezor because that can only cause problems along the road. Just stay basic and just collect the money that you're supposed to.
Activity: 279
June 07, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
not MEW problematic but your computer is problematic, you should use a paid antivirus in order to maintain the security of your computer better than mallware who can read your computer data, and you also have to be careful if opening the link because it can also cause the entry of mallware too
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

YES! I think MEW and TREZOR is the best crypto wallets to secure the coins of the hackers and it is easy to use.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 07, 2018, 06:00:46 PM
Why not use MEW? So far it is one of the best if not the very best wallet for Etherum and all the ERC-20 tokens. It is safe and very easy to use. MEW is very good wallet and very safe as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 05:59:03 PM
Yes, of course, I use this service, along with the TREZOR - very convenient, and very safe, I recommend this method of controlling the ERC20 token to all my friends!
Pages:
Jump to: