Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 15. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 07:51:36 AM
from the beginning I joined the world of cryptocurrency I have used MEW, in my opinion it is very safe than other wallets. I know the wallet in the crypto is MEW and I think it's hard to move to another because from the beginning I've been using the MEW.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
I am still use myetherwallet for making transaction to buy an ico token and I use myetherwallet for getting payment from bounty campaign. More easy to use myetherwallet when we are making transaction to buy or to sell an ico token to exchange market. i have use for long time by participated on invest an ico and sell token from bounty campaign. So far still safe for using myetherwallet for transaction and it more simple to use.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 09, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
I am still using MEW but I am very strict with my private keys. Although I also incorporate metamask to my own MEW as an added security measure. Mew actually is very poor as far as security is concerned.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
June 09, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
Yes of course I still want to use mew because it was proven and tested already. And not just that weve come countless times on using it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:39:02 AM
Mew in crypto was and is the most famous and friendly wallet and per my experience the best soft wallet too   
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
Yes, I continue to work with this purse, I will not refuse it in the near future. After all, I consider it to be the best purse for working with coins ERC20, if it is safe to store the key.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 08, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
It is still one of the most trusted webwallet on the market. But you have to use it carefuly, still it is an online wallet...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
 With the vulnerability of that wallet, I have stopped using it for the main time. I cant take the risk at all, and besides, there are other good hot wallets out there with a better security. Though my first ERC20 token wallet was MEW, I prefer to use either ImToken or Eidoo wallet these days. MEW has its own advantages though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
Using mew because it's very convenient and really easy to use for me, only request - keeping your private key safe and check address      
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
I still use myetherwallet to store my coin assets, but maybe sometimes it makes me hesitate because of nearly bad news about it   
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 01:31:01 AM
Myetherwallet was the first ethereum wallet i used and i will continue use it. I know it had some problems with some hackersw in the past. But instead i think its the best wallet. I dont want to have a software wallet where i have to download the whole blockchain. And with my keys i can login me from everywhere!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 08, 2018, 01:22:19 AM
Im still using MEW despite of some account hacked calims which is clearly by user’s own carelessness and negligence maybe despite of ignorance of using it securely.Its the most safest erc20 wallet for eth and tokens for me second to Ledger nano.You just gotta set and keep your private key privately and safely.Always check to correct site for myetherwallet and exchange sites to trust your private key just like Idex, Etherdelta and forkdelta.
Activity: 141
June 08, 2018, 12:58:09 AM
My ether wallet have not good security system for keep safe the ERC20 tokens. And I still use MEW even though there are many people who talk about hacking. Because MEW is easy to use and many of bitcoinners MEW they also use.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 12:44:41 AM
After problems with this purse, I brought out all my coins. And I bought a cold purse. So it will be more reliable than constantly being afraid for the attack of hackers
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 12:43:39 AM
Yes, hardware wallet is more secured than any other wallet one can think of and it puts the user's mind at rest, because, he has nothing to fear. We have always been receiving the news of attack on MEW. Just recently, it was an attack on the DNS. Which i think might happen again.
Currently I think investors should use MetaMash to protect their MEW wallet because it is very safe and effective. You can also use the mycrypto.com website instead of myetherwallet.com to tell us more, ETH experts also advise investors to use this website. Always be very careful with your ETH wallet because it can be attacked by hackers at any time.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 12:34:24 AM
just because it was hacked doesn't mean that wallet until now is not safe, in my opinion that wallet is now safe because now many people are using that wallet again
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
Yes, hardware wallet is more secured than any other wallet one can think of and it puts the user's mind at rest, because, he has nothing to fear. We have always been receiving the news of attack on MEW. Just recently, it was an attack on the DNS. Which i think might happen again.
am still using MEW because I find that they are relatively safe and simple to fit my self Most MyEtherWallet is a type of electronic wallet used to store electronic money ETH is considered the current number 1 store as well as current ETH transactions
Activity: 52
June 08, 2018, 12:05:23 AM
The simplicity of MEW makes me continue to use it despite the DNS level hacking happened often. Double check the certificate and domain,  you'll be fine!
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 11:56:31 PM
Yes, I am still using MEW, because MEW is my only wallet that i know that it can keep my tokens secure, because no chance to get hacked by others because of my private key, so that's why I'm still using it right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
June 07, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
I use MEW together with a hardware wallet, which is the recommended configuration. I also have installed MetaMask, EtherAddressLookup and Cryptonite browser extensions that help me alert if I am in fake sites. And even with that I am extra-careful not to get scammed.

Some people have switched to My Crypto which is a spinoff of MEW. It is also fine, and it depends on what you like. Sometimes it is slower and sometimes faster (in my experience). I use both because I like both.

Always with a hardwallet, a Ledger Nano S or a Trezor (or similar).
Pages:
Jump to: