Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 54. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
No l can not agree with you. because bitcoin is the one of the coin who have gained trust in the mind of the investors. And still going in the market. l think there is no coins beat the bitcoin. one reason  is also  it is a oldest coin in the market so other new coins will take time for popularity.

Popularity is not again immediately as the coin join market. We time it have to be working slowly and with time people will be hearing about it used in the Crypto world. Bitcoin have gain more popularity when you are talking about Cryptocurrency the first thing that come to people mind is Bitcoin. And they might say, I have heard about bitcoin but I don't know how it is used.  Immediately if you can explain to to him/her..everything will be flowing normal.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin has been number one coin over a period of time, which can not just moved with out carrying other alt-coin along, by investing at a lower price, which is the current price for now, therefore, in time of fast in price increased, bitcoin has equivalent speed to rocket to the moon.
I don't think it had become more slow than other altcoin. The thing is still affecting any other Cryptocurrency. We just have to keep our hope straight that one day things will fall back to normal. Because this kind of thing we are experiencing today has happened before now. So it should not be new to us again because bubble will start again. I know is really affecting most of us that do not have much before but we should not give up.  Those that can still purchase more coin whether bitcoin or other altcoin should take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Bitcoin is leading at the market now. Its price is absolutely higher than altcoin or any other. As its price is very high it moves really slow and as the price of their coins are cheap the move fast. But Bitcoin has gone up many times. Its price keeps changing. So we can not say that it is slow. Bitcoins also move fast. As it has a big market is comparatively slow and the coins which have small markets are faster.
Yes bitcoin is until now the leading currency in the market but somehow I'd still believe that all kinds of cryptocurrencies has it's own potential and value so I couldn't make my future predictions regarding on it. But I'd still have the gut feeling that bitcoin will still remain in it's current position till in near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

if the main coin or the main source of the vranch is falling down then the other coins will be affected too if you trade it
copper member
Activity: 196
No l can not agree with you. because bitcoin is the one of the coin who have gained trust in the mind of the investors. And still going in the market. l think there is no coins beat the bitcoin. one reason  is also  it is a oldest coin in the market so other new coins will take time for popularity.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Yeah, I think that other coins move faster than Bitcoin. because day by day the investors of other coins are increasing. as a result the price of other coins are increasing day by day. that's why I think that other coins move faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think ethereum move faster and his price increase and the cause of that evolution is airdrops and many investors in ethereum who can make him reach 1000$ in the future
Activity: 203
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is leading at the market now. Its price is absolutely higher than altcoin or any other. As its price is very high it moves really slow and as the price of their coins are cheap the move fast. But Bitcoin has gone up many times. Its price keeps changing. So we can not say that it is slow. Bitcoins also move fast. As it has a big market is comparatively slow and the coins which have small markets are faster.
No, it does not move faster, other coins also rely on bitcoin about how it moves in the market, as we expect bitokoyn to move slowly, while other coins also slow down. Do not expect that other coins will be much faster than bitcoin

So if that will the event that altcoin can not move faster, I think it is because the bitcoin is bow the lead in cryptocurrency, it maybe called a reference of all the altcoin in the market index, for it has the big value , the other coins can not move or overcome bitcoin, of bitcoin will rise up its value the other altcoin moves also ,if it will go downfall , the other altcoin also follow , so this altcoin can not move faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

For me many of altcoins can't move faster without bitcoin movement, because many of altcoins defend of conversion of bitcoin, but some of altcoins defend of their capacity or their function to move fast in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10

I think that's the same as increasing coins because now the price of bitcoin has fallen. All tokens and altcoins also dropped the price of bitcoin for sure that their price will also rise when the price of bitcoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

They cant move faster without bitcoin,the price of altcoins depends on bitcoins value.Though it is a decentralize process bitcoin stands as the father of all the cryptocurrency,the altcoins price will be affected when slow adoption and highest percentage of dumpers will be combined, bitcoin or altcoin will move slow when bearish market comes.
Activity: 8
DAOx make a solution that will be as safe as if you were a VC, widely accessible for everyone as an ICO, and easy-to-use for backers as it is on major crowdfunding platforms .  For that purpose we have implemented all the best practices of VCs, crowdfunding, and ICOs in a blockchain-based entity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

indeed, bitcoin is not as fast as altcoin in movement, because Bitcoin is more stable than altcoin
Bitcoin as the heart of the crypto currency, should be the barometer of all crypto assets
make sure BTC is always the leader of crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I don't think so,bitcoin is the most patronized,one of the most transactions coins in the Crypto world..and almost everyone want to convert there altcoin to btc..
Activity: 296
It's true a lot of coins are very fast rise because the price is almost cheap like Bitcoin. Do you think Bitcoin is easy to drive in just one day and double the price?

Actually Bitcoin never competes with other coins because Bitcoin is now one of the expensive coins and Bitcoin has a larger platform than any other Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As what i am seeing in many exchanges mate, i think that prices of all coins are still the same process of increasing. As we can see that markets are all red and all coins are affected. When talking about increasing, once bitcoin is on high, other coins are also increasing price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106

Actually bitcoin is never competing with other coins its because bitcoin now is one of the expensive coins. Yes its true a lot of coin very quick to rise its because price is almost cheap unlike bitcoin. Do you think bitcoin is easy to rise in just one day and double it price? of course not because its no very expensive so if you notice price drop and rise  in just 1 day stable to 10 to 12 percent. unlike other coin it can drop by 100 percent ans sometimes they can rice 1000%.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
 I think you were mislead by the definition of centralization and decentralization. Bitcoin per se was initiated to uphold the commitment of applying decentralized blockchain to secure every users anonymity. It is hard to integrate the government's goal as for bitcoin to develop and move forward.
Pages:
Jump to: