Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 104. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:30:42 AM
Yes it may be due to.lots of ico at the moment. N
This is the major cause of red market. If ico serve legit purpose than it will make green market forever. That's a serious joke.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 11:28:43 AM
Last year there was a very large growth in the entire crypto market, I think it needs to cool down for a while. The growth is expected closer to the fall.
copper member
Activity: 518
April 27, 2018, 11:26:57 AM
Obviously, Cryptocurrency rising again with tremendous bonce which will surprise us.
Activity: 532
April 27, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

In my opinion, this year the Crypto market will fluctuate in a special way. It will not be the same as 2017.
I think bitcoin has officially become influential in the world and attracts a lot of technology enthusiasts and businesses. So from now on, the price of bitcoin will not be pumped anymore, instead it will be a gradual increase. This is a sign of the long-term existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Nope, it will have some reds for a few weeks or months but as we all see cryptocurrency market is gradually increasing and recovering from the previous crashes and maintaining its positive pace this month which I think is the start of reaching new heights again and maybe a record breaker for this year.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
April 27, 2018, 11:17:55 AM
yeah still red but I hope before end this year market will goes green. I think after 2/3 month market will get his position back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
April 27, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
who knows. maybe. but i dont think so. because if markets go only red this year. no more money comes in. that is something that nobody wants exactly. so i think trend will change to positive after a while. we will just wait and see.
Activity: 336
April 27, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
I think no, enough red! More green, then everyone will be happy, I hope by the summer the market will return the prices of January and everyone will be happy) I wish everyone good luck and a good evening!
Activity: 318
April 27, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

I do not think the whole year 2018 will be red. Unstable market prices and falling prices are normal, and that is not the reason this year the market is red. Just wait this year will be the year crypto.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

I think we will see a green market again this year. Many investors are willing to invest in high amounts because they are accustomed to these graphics, but it is important to remember that whales are likely to make a reverse move. We will witness incredible ascents as it is at the end of the year we hope.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 27, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
We're only at the beginning of the year. It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. I think this year will be phenomenal in every way.
Same with my thoughts, we are on the 4th month of 2018, it may be red but it doesn't define the whole year. I have a feeling that it will be green again, maybe in the middle of the everything will come back back to its higher  price.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 11:01:47 AM
We're only at the beginning of the year. It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. I think this year will be phenomenal in every way.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
The market is turning green, This is a good time to make money,We have to take advantage of this opportunity,  I think it will last for months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 27, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Don't worry the year will be green before the end , and in between it will be red as well. The bull market is in the offing and.we will experience a nice run before the year end
Activity: 110
April 27, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
this year I think the 1st half will be red-ish, some up days, more down days, then by June-July timeframe, start upwards into the black.
Activity: 201
April 27, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Though market became red these past weeks, It is not a total depression we experienced, but it is a great time to buy crypto and hold it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 27, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

of course not, there's no way the bear market will last that long so it's impossible for the whole year to be red. You people love to exaggerate, it's just a three months of red after a very green year and you are already act like crypto is going to die. Right now the market already starting to recover and while i don't think we will break last year price, it's still a good development for crypto.
Activity: 854
April 27, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
No, the all year can’t be red, as there are always green days, just thinking of statistics for all other markets.

Activity: 22
April 27, 2018, 09:54:40 AM
I think that everything will be fine and should not be afraid, many are very afraid that this year will not be as profitable as that year, but you need to believe in the best! "
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
April 26, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
I think that this year there will be many different strong movements in the market. Do not expect any one forecast - either up or down. In the coming months, the two markets will continue to grow in my opinion. Then maybe there will be some calm. And by the end of the year there will be a decline.
I agree with you We are waiting for a busy and interesting year
Jump to: