Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 101. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
I think, thet it was read and second half of a year will be GREEN. A lot of countries start to develop new mechanism to regulated crypto, so, they will allow cryptotrading and all cryptos will growth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 30, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
market can be red at anytime sir, so we must always stay aware and stay tune for every news of crypto. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

As my own opinion, No one can know the crypto market price because the price are not stable. Better to choose an alts that has a good potential, it was base on my own research. If the crypto market is red, dont lose hope and be patience because soon this will rise or up again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
we must remain optimistic and believe that all the coin prices will definitely recover and the market will not always be red but it will definitely be green, so do not worry and keep the spirit
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

even in the normal open market of purchase and sale of goods and services, he constantly experiences growth and falling of trade as we can observe not one year. but I believe that there will be strong increase in prices in the market, after that we will be able to surprise a collapse, it is normal process, people also earn on these waves.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
I do not think so. After all this time? The market suffered too much from being red so I hope it would be green now and continues. The whales are just waiting for the good timing so be vigilant.
Activity: 52
April 30, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

this year will not be red for all the time. we already saw grow this months, i think it will be begger in may-juny-july, then again market correction and again grow in december.
Activity: 26
April 30, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
no one can know honestly. but if you ask me we will be seeing lots of green this year
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
April 30, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
We are at the beginning of everything yet. Sometimes you can see market red, but eventually we will be the winner. Because the world will slowly understand value of cryptos.
Activity: 88
April 30, 2018, 06:02:44 AM
I think that by the middle of the year the market will be green. I will try to choose the right time to buy.
Hey, what do you think in which month price would be high? any words for it?
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

well, i have doubts about the red year but I think that the end of the year surely will be red
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
market is slow this 2018 every coin is just red don't let us expect bull increase for now , let be wise with this market
Activity: 190
April 30, 2018, 05:38:20 AM
2018 will not bring large profits in the market of cryptocurrency, if you invest only in bitcoin. I think that in 2018 you can make money on altcoins. For example, the TRON, NEO and other coins seem very promising.
Activity: 126
April 30, 2018, 05:38:12 AM
I do not think so. The crypto market is hard to predict. At the beginning of the year I think the market will go green in the middle of the year and bitcoin will explode and the altcoin will be green.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
This year ico will be regulated, but the Numbers won't turn red. Because many countries are developing blockchain technology, the development of blockchain will bring the emergence of excellent ico projects. It will bring new investors, and the market will turn green.  Cool
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:31:59 AM
I think there will be no repetition of Konda 2017 and the beginning of 2018. at least until the fall of the price of bitcoin will rise. it is very difficult to predict ,but judging by the growth of investments, there will be no collapse in prices.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
April 30, 2018, 05:31:23 AM
2018 will be good year for cryptocurrencies included bitcoin, ethereum.

This year can change the way we look to cryptos. Bear market cycle will change its root to bull market cycle sooner or later.

Don't forget, we now at the start from crypto.
Crypto is now so little ...
Activity: 193
April 30, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

I think years now would not like the last year, all the coin almost increased fantastic, according to me in the end of the year will be increased but not so great.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 30, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
I think that bearish market is over now and we should expect slow growth with some small corrections in the rest of year 2018. Most of the coins will not exceed their ATH this year though. Only strong coiins or smaller coins with working product will survive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 30, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

see the development of coins from early 2018, I am sure that prices and markets will not decrease or at the redpoint. because with a lot of hard work and support. created a green market and will continue to green by maintaining the existing development.
Pages:
Jump to: