Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 103. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 01:12:36 PM
Life is pain) If you don't see the meaning of investing, then why invest. I think, any business should bring joy. If investing does not bring joy - it"s worth doing something else.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I used to think like you. In early 2018, everything all are red. I thought 2018 is red year. But now, late april, bitcoin have reached 9k3 $. The market is showing positive signs. The crypto trend are not down. It's too early for us to know what this year will be like. I think this year we can see a bitcoin "jump" as like 2017.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
No one can predict exactly how market will look like this Year,we can't use current situation to judge future, because we all know how crypto value use to change dramatically, let just be patient
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 27, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

There is indeed good reasons first about the regulations G20 agree that fintech development is needed and must, second largest market stock nasdaq wanna support cryptocurrency trade, many country testing blockchain technology, big company are using this technology too and therre is many more to mention so i believe there will be bright future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 107
April 27, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
Yeah, I agree with you. It's not the best times for cryptoworld, but it still gives us incredible opportunity to make a lot of money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
April 27, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
The market is already starting to recover. This year, I think, we will be in the corridor by bitcoin 9000-13000, on the ETH 700-1100. No more, but no less, flat. Ofc, no red year... maybe grey year?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 27, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I don't think so this may depend on the third quarter movement of crypto price but with more and more people are getting interested with crypto currency plus countries are slowly acknowledging bitcoin as alternative payment i think the end of this year would be sn opposite of red.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
April 27, 2018, 12:45:29 PM
until the beginning of next year, I do not see the red days, everything will gradually add to the price, if bitcoin will grow and hence everything else too

Red Market can happen anytime that is reality in Crypto then from that we are smart to see situation in Crypto without analysis and big community then we will not know when time will be red and when time will be green then than that we better join with a large community in Crypto so we got a big profit and did not do Cutloss, because this year will probably be red in Q3 later.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
I can't exactly answer that.can say that this accurately no one wants.but now everything is quite stable in the market, so I think we should be happy about it
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
Be optimistic on the market, crypto currencies are increasingly widely accepted
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
This year is going to be green big time this year. You could see everyone predicted three thousand dollars for bitcoin by last year December but boom! It was above twenty thousand dollars at the same time people predicted the price to be just three thousand.
I am sure we should expect the same this year.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

I heard that there will be a financial storm in September every year
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 27, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
It is difficult to tell what will be in this year, but as practice shows, since 2014 (when I have come into this market) the second half of year always "green", also goes each time above and above
we will look and hope, but if you will do the correct actions and you buy from below, you sell above, even in the falling market - everything will be ok)
Activity: 266
April 27, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
until the beginning of next year, I do not see the red days, everything will gradually add to the price, if bitcoin will grow and hence everything else too
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
Hope this red time of the year already ended. No one know's whot will be. I Hope, that total capitalization of cryptocurrency will grow's and Bitcoin, Ethereum will show new high score of price.
Activity: 420
April 27, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
Market recovery is much faster than we thought.Maybe the green market will continue to turn red for months, but I think the market should be green for most of 2018.
Activity: 90
April 27, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
I do not think so.  For more than 2 weeks the market has been green and the price is growing every day.  I think this will continue.
Activity: 229
April 27, 2018, 11:41:09 AM
I don't think a whole year will be red . I believe market will become green at the late spring - summer period, because I'm feeling that amount of crypto involved people is growing and demand on crypto actives will grow up significantly
Activity: 78
April 27, 2018, 11:39:06 AM
Crypto has been like this for every year, as far as I am concerned. If you are afraid of entering to crypto because with these then you should just get out because this period is the buying period for every crypto available to make much profit from it once the prices goup again.
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
According to the market is moving from last 2 weeks I am thinking this year will be huge green because the market is green from last 2 week and keep on rising so at this time I think it will continue to do the same till the end of the year.
Jump to: