Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 106. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
This year will not be red, believe me, this year will be the most successful in the history of currencies
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
Well we must wait a little longer before concluding that this year will be red, maybe it will pump at the second quarter of the year.
it's april I think.
But if there is stoll no sign of pumping until may ir june I think it will be a red this year.  Grin
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
my dear, i don't think so. its can't be all red after this green we are experiencing now.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think it will grow more this year. Some said it is just a usuall trend of the coin to fall down and rise up. So we must not be afraid if it falls down. Not everytime it is red, so let us just calm down.
Activity: 79
April 25, 2018, 04:44:31 AM
I think both the rise and the fall are mutual, but the rise will come sooner than the fall, I mean it will go up before it goes down, if it doesn't go up, there is no possibility of falling all the time. I have always been bullish on this year's market, so both the rise and fall will be there.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
I hope that we have the cryptospring now  Grin I am waited it so long and have some expectations for the summer. It will be great if a lot of new tokens would listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 167
April 25, 2018, 04:42:09 AM
it is difficult to tell precisely why there is a local correction of the market. at the beginning of March there were statements of the governments of Korea and China for restriction of some exchanges in their work which enjoy wide popularity. some people have begun to panic and sell coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 25, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
Of course not! The beginning of the year in the correction was always, the story repeats, do not panic! Look closely, the main growth is always at the end of the year, so we are waiting for another opportunity to earn!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think if there is no new ban from the government and the media, crypto will be back like last year. But it may apply to altcoins that have long existed in the market, because there is currently no technology that is really new apart from the development of existing ones.
Activity: 219
April 25, 2018, 02:53:09 AM
In terms of crypto currencies, it started in red this year. the last 3-4 days are on the market and there are positive moves in the charts. the graphics are green and prices are rising. the continuation of this year will be green
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 02:38:11 AM
I think this year's trend is to drop sharply first, then rebound to a certain price and then fall again, and then enter a bear market. It may be a period of time, perhaps six months, or two years, after which a new increase will be started.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 02:28:22 AM
No one knows, it all depends, If good news keep happening for crypto space, we might be seeing green after green, but if bad news and country regulations keep happening then it's gonna be red and red, but I am hoping for better days as more positive news are coming into cryptocurrency market
Activity: 165
April 25, 2018, 02:20:28 AM
We do not know when the market is going up or down, but the encryption market has begun to slowly pick up after falling some time ago. I believe that the price of the encryption market will exceed the highest in history this year.
Activity: 276
April 25, 2018, 02:18:51 AM
How the year starts in terms of the price of cryptocurrency, the whole year can not be red. At some point there will be new developments and good news that will change the wave of falling prices. In addition there is a historical time for the bull market. After the redhot run we need to wait for the underlying assets to grow into the market. Currently 80%, maybe a crazier crypto is rated too high and until the cryptools, like IOTA for example, are not watered instead.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 02:18:09 AM
No one can say exactly on this matter, since the market is very mobile, several bad news can bring down the market and the belief in crypto-currencies and vise versa. But, if you take into account my opinion, then I think that this year will be much more interesting than last year
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 25, 2018, 02:13:39 AM
I think now the market has begun its slow but steady upward growth, and is already beginning to gain acceleration that would climb to new heights by the end of the year.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
April 25, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
Compared with the price at the end of last year, it is still in a slow recovery stage, but it is obvious that prices are rising and showing green.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 24, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
We endure an important point now. If the market continues to fall, bears can take the market within several years. It is very bad scenario. I hope that the market will go on other way and will be restored.
Activity: 126
April 24, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
I think this year crypto - the market will be feverish, not clear situation in some countries, incomplete awareness of the population and many other factors which don't play a role in stabilization of bitcoin
Activity: 190
April 24, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
I really don't think it will be red all through this year. There will be so much surprises before the year runs out. I strongly believe it will pick up beyond expectations. That's my believe.
Jump to: