Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 102. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Everyone start thinking in the begining of year, but in crypto we need to be patience and wait for best. making hurry is not quite good.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
No, this year will not be red.  For more than half a month the market has been green.  It seems to me that it will continue.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
the cryptographic currency units were completely red started this year and continued. the money volume of the market decreased. but these days the colors of the graphics have turned green. hope continues throughout the year.
Activity: 144
April 30, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
This year gonna be challenging and many issues will face crypto. The situation slightly different from last year and the market will be more volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
i don't think it will be red throughout the year as ups and downs are common and after such a dump there is a probability that the prices will go up in the following months
Activity: 168
April 30, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Now the crypto market is starting to improve. So I really believe that by the end of 2018 it will definitely be green. Even I am sure the price of all coins end of 2018 will be higher than last year.
April 30, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
We saw red as much as a man. It's time to turn green now. It took time to evaluate your money in the crypto money world. Make an investment.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
April 29, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
I'm new to this business and with bitcoin on you all alone for a year, But watching him, you can say that his growth or fall is caused artificially from the news about him. Bitcoin will grow and fall but not drastically.
Activity: 51
April 29, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. This year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction.
Activity: 16
April 28, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
Not quite, but still it is possible. I think I would think the same way if by this year's holiday season shows the market value low or even the same. But I think this year will not end without a rush we are actually seeing btc and altcoins this past few weeks recovering so I think it is bound to happen one way or the other.
Merit: 12
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 28, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
by looking at the current market price I am not sure if the crypto market will grow this year, this year is where the market is more red and down and unstable,will be very difficult for the stable crypto market again
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
I think that in the beginning of summer the situation will change . The market will pick up and we will be in profit again . I think this year will be very good for cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
This year, a lot of promises and the schedule behaves very strange, after such a big correction, but do not just say bad thoughts that are already very negatively affecting the market, today it is very likely that the downtrend is already over, so only up!
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
April 27, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
fortunately the market has already gone into growth, now the fall will not be soon, at least a year will definitely not be red.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 01:31:58 PM
No, not this whole days of the year. It will be green in the early winter season of the year so if you think its your good measure to buy coins then go buy coins as many as you can and let's wait for that days to have great earnings.
Activity: 208
April 27, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
Nothing is impossible in investment. If there is an increase there must be a decrease and if there is a green zone there must be a red zone. All that has become a unity in investment in any field. Red zone will definitely exist but will not last long just to enliven the market because we know the trend now is a green zone for the crypto market. If we invest in any coin the result will be profit. Cheesy
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 01:29:44 PM
Certainly, we have seen green market and it is so obvious that the market will grow more this year. We might even have a much better market, than what we have had before. There was a boom last year, we might record another bullish run this year. Perhaps better than what occurred late last 2017.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
in fact I have confidence that even if we wait until the end of 2018, its value will not be higher than the peak that has been formed early this year in january
Activity: 101
April 27, 2018, 01:21:12 PM
The price of bitcoin rose more than twenty-fold in 2017, generating huge amounts of interest in the cryptocurrency. After peaking at close to $20,000 in December, bitcoin's value fell to below $10,000 within a matter of weeks. This precipitated a market-wide crash that saw the price of ethereum, ripple and other leading cryptocurrencies tumble.More recently, bitcoin has shown signs of recovery but its price remains volatile.Its price is expected to continue to fluctuate unpredictably, and this live blog will be regularly updated with the latest news and significant changes,ok.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
There is no stability of red or green in the market and it is always changed to every time due to the increasing and decreasing of demand for any trade able coin in crypto market. this year will be show the green signal more than the red marks of all coins.
Jump to: